2.02 Update Started

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 794 comments
  • 64,268 views
In Aus, it just came up, 246MB, just like everyone else.
 
Must... refrain... all caps rage...
 
try to exit the game and then enter thats how i worked for me btw....... 31%
 
Not live here yet. :(
 
Still nothing here in my neck of the woods. (Harrisburg, PA)
 
East coast USA and still under maintenance...
Come on... COME ON!!!
 
Nothing in US yet. Probably delayed for a week....
 
Cali here, still no update. :/
 
Yeah, you lucky friends with better connections will be able to download it way faster than me and my poor 10mbps.

Poor unlucky you... I have 1.5mbps. Haven't been online since GT5 Prologue last days before GT5' s release.

Lucky guys. I hope you enjoy the new update. I'll stick to my old GT5 v1.00
 
Nuck81
Nothing in US yet. Probably delayed for a week....

+1
(plus 1 month that is...)
 
Still "undergoing maintenance"
 
R1600Turbo
It seems to be making its way around the world in a counter clockwise direction. :lol:

Wtf lmfao a** backwards way about it
 
under maintenance in NY
 
I win :P

1658530187.png

1658535245.png


:ouch:
 
Oh, My Japanese ver updated~ Just in Two Minute 👍
 
Starting PS3 now, let's see if Kentucky will have it...
 
Still no update for us Westerners! :dunce:
 
Still nothing here in PA.:grumpy:
 
US is always the last one to get the updates... :(
 
Someone from NE USA chime in when it works here.
 
Back