2.02 Update Started

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 794 comments
  • 64,289 views
WHAT ARE THE RIMS LIKE PEOPLE?, I have to wait 40 minutes for my update LOL
 
Man come on. I got school tomorrow. Just want at least ten minutes in it!@!
 
I keep restarting the game to see when it comes up for me. ~Turtle
turtle.gif
 
Strage, it says server under maintenance, although i´ve installed patch...
 
Entering gt5 whoowhoo im more happier right now that homer simpson with 100000 ************ donuts
 
Still no in NY
 
9x% installing.. oh wait installed restarting... I wanna me some DLC! *Wheel spins like crazy* do all wheels do this eveytime the system powers on, and a game starts? or just the DFGT? LOL go into the game 'server under maintence' WAAAAH?

*EDIT*
No DLC? But Update? What?
 
Last edited:
Just found the manual...

Online Hobby could hosting in Mash or Star topology :drool:
 
DaihatsuDriver
I want a 787b Stealth for North America getting Delayed 💡

Now thats the spirit!
 
I'm the same as all American GT5 fans, cuz I'm in the states aswell as other's who didn't get the update.
 
Strage, it says server under maintenance, although i´ve installed patch...

they are probably still sending the update to NA.
 
I can confirm that annoying "flange" noise when driving is gone.. Wind noise is increased
Ferrari sounds well like a ferrari i guess.. NOt 100% but close..
 
Fragolas79
DONE!!! Entering GT5!!!

You lucky bastard, it hasnt even started for a lot of people including myself! Still hasn't
 
wash, oil and chassis refresh tickets offered
 
can you guys who have installed the update tell us about the wheels for standard cars?
 
Back