2.02 Update Started

  • Thread starter Thread starter diegorborges
  • 794 comments
  • 64,290 views
I can confirm that annoying "flange" noise when driving is gone.. Wind noise is increased
Ferrari sounds well like a ferrari i guess.. NOt 100% but close..

Flange noise? Elaborate....
 
Like the premium rims? Oh well, there goes my list... :(
 
Who has bought 1srt dlc will get another kart and restore car ticket
 
GT4SOM
can you guys who have installed the update tell us about the wheels for standard cars?

Read earlier posts. They're same as premium rims.
 
How are the car sounds!?!?
 
Anyone tried the 86 yet?
 
Does it let you change the color of stock wheels?
 
I got a Black FT-86! Sweet!
 
oh 🤬 me its still not up!
 
willy723
320 now...

Don't want to sound like an ass, but do we need to know how many people are viewing the thread?
 
SVX

318 (cu. in) Wow, luckily GTPlanet can handle these sudden influx's of people.

Back on topic, what are the rims like? Premium, standard?
 
Pictures!!!! Please!!!!!
 
Uh oh...I can see all the "angry about the rims" threads. :lol:
 
But the sounds are better and the chase cam is dinamic!!!! :D
 
I knew PD would pick the simple route and just use premium wheels for standard cars, it would be fine if we have a decent selection of premium wheels, but given GT5's pitiful selections... terrible move, PD.
 
Moontallico
But the sounds are better and the chase cam is dinamic!!!! :D

Whaaa? Dynamic chase cam? <3
 
moontallico
but the sounds are better and the chase cam is dinamic!!!! :d

are car sounds more realistic?
 
326 viewing...lol...need something to keep me busy until NY gets update
 
UnionStrike
I knew PD would pick the simple route and just use premium wheels for standard cars, it would be fine if we have a decent selection of premium wheels, but given GT5's pitiful selections... terrible move, PD.

Thanks Debbie Downer... :grumpy:
 
Back