• 2,947 comments
*** AUP COMPLIANCE CHECK ***

Post # 7525084
Log # 230812-2304
Author: TyrrellRacing

Search descriptor: "Accuracy"

Relevant rule: GTPlanet AUP, article IV:

*** CHECK RESULTS ***

Post 7525084 complies fully with Article IV (subclause: Accuracy).

Post is clean - no further action required

Lol!

Loving the avatar btw Chris! :lol:

First Man U goal for RVP and it's a classy one. :)

And Kagawa follows him up.

Last edited:
First Manchester United goal for RVP and it's a classy one. :)

And Kagawa follows him up.

Van Persie's goal was stunning!!! :dopey:

Kagawa was good today and deserved a goal, so did Rafael.

De Gea was again worldclass, except for the own goal situation.

Now im just curios on how long Rooney is out. :nervous:

Just like to say that ive never been more proud to be a swansea fan!

Over nine years ago, we were just 45 mins away from being relegated to the conference! and now we are top of the premier league! INCREDIBLE!!!👍:)

Well Torres would have his best game for Chelsea against us wouldn't he.

Well we played better in the 2nd half, but it was too little too late really.

Last edited:
Anyone watching the Liverpool-City game..'pool played really well in the first half and are 1-0 up!

Liverpool is 2-1 up now.

Even though I hate both teams, me being a Man United fan, I want Liverpool to win.

Me being a united fan, i want Liverpool to win..i dont like them but i hate City!!

Really good game this, espicially after the crap Stoke-Arsenal game earlier!

I can't believe Liverpool didn't lose. They almost won!

How was the Arsenal-Stoke match? 0-0?

I can't believe Liverpool didn't lose. They almost won!

How was the Arsenal-Stoke match? 0-0?

Stoke-Arsenal match was 0-0, if you missed it then you missed nothing!

Liverpool 2-2 City..good result for Man United!! was really impressed with Raheem Sterling! he is going to be a great player!!

Anyone watching the Liverpool-City game..'pool played really well in the first half and are 1-0 up!

When was the last time Liverpool created multiple excellent scoring chances against a good side like City?

Unfortunately, that resulted in two goals for the Reds, and two for the visitors. 👎

I think its to bad that Liverpool lost this game, would have been nice to give city a loss aswell.

They drawed...

As for my team. Chelsea looking really strong this year thanks to the help of Hazard. He will be moved to my fantasy team after Chelsea's break.

Gutted! Great game tho, think we (Liverpool) are gonna have a good season and finish top 5 :)

romney.gif

Just like to say that ive never been more proud to be a swansea fan!

Over nine years ago, we were just 45 mins away from being relegated to the conference! and now we are top of the premier league! INCREDIBLE!!!👍:)

Thanks to Flynn and turncoat Trundle. But hey, I'm glad that Swansea are doing well, but hasn't Laudrup had 7 jobs in 7 years?

Thanks to Flynn and turncoat Trundle. But hey, I'm glad that Swansea are doing well, but hasn't Laudrup had 7 jobs in 7 years?

I think he has yeah, which doesnt bode well, but none of us fans are thinking that right now as we have had such a terrific start!

I dont think the great start will last though, i think maybe we will be in the dogfight at the bottom towards the end of the season but we will stay up

Im living in wrexham at the mo, and i hope the do well and go up this season!👍

I think he has yeah, which doesnt bode well, but none of us fans are thinking that right now as we have had such a terrific start!

I dont think the great start will last though, i think maybe we will be in the dogfight at the bottom towards the end of the season but we will stay up

Im living in wrexham at the mo, and i hope the do well and go up this season!👍

It seems whoever is managing Swansea gets rave reviews, especially the last 5 managers. I don't know whether that is down to them and they genuinely were good mangers or whether the team were just stronger than people gave them credit for. I think I said at the start of the season that Swansea will get relegated and I'm sticking with that.

As for Wrexham, it's all about the County this year. Just kidding, they will fail catastrophically come Christmas and struggle to stay in the league.

This season half of the teams in the league look like they could get relegated. Villa, Swansea, Norwich, Stoke, Reading, West Ham, West Brom, Southampton, QPR and Wigan are all in the mix. Some are more likely to go than others but any of them could go down with some bad results or bad luck.

Swans have had a 'style' of play ever since Martinez and the chairman has made sure that has stuck through several managers. Which is why Rodgers is getting more hype than is due.

I'm baffled as to why anyone would consider Swansea a relegation contender though!

Well RVP and Kagawa both getting their first league goals for us looks promising.

Yes it does!👍

RVP's goal was a contender for goal of the season (already!), but Kagawa's goal was as impressive..the ball just hit him and went in, he knew nothing about it!..still a goals a goal!

MUSC4EVER
RVP's goal was a contender for goal of the season (already!)

As much as it was a good goal, it wasn't a goal of the season contender, Gera's was better from the first weekend. Manchester United look good going forward, and not so good at the back, which is worrying for them, against better clubs it will be punished (Everton example).

As for Wrexham, it's all about the County this year. Just kidding, they will fail catastrophically come Christmas and struggle to stay in the league.

Yeah, but there's no way we will get a record-breaking 98 points again this year. Scraping into the play-offs is our best bet. And you lot have a EuroMillions winner behind you. We have a bankrupt fans trust.

I go as often as I can and we just don't look potent enough up front. Top scorer Snake Speight has rejoined Mansfield and Mathias "I want to play in France" Pogba has signed for Crewe. Our top two strikers are 34 and 38; player/manager Andy Morrell and Brett Ormerod. So far, it's two wins, two draws and a defeat. We're 10th. Our only saving grace is that Mansfield and Luton aren't firing on all cylinders.

*Cue divergence from "Premier League" thread into "English Football" thread*

---

Andy Thorn has been sacked from Coventry and is the first casualty of the season. Three draws from three games was not deemed good enough for CCTV.

A few interesting bit of transfer new today then

Moussa Dembele joining Spurs from Fulham
Man City boosting theyre defence by signing Nicola Trastic (spell?) from Fiorentina for around £10 million
..and Joey Barton is in France to talk to Marseille about a move..

Add to that Cesar has definitely left Inter, as said on the clubs site (Don't have a link to hand) So it looks like he could be joining QPR after all, he was seen watching their last match. Still struggling to see why he would, but I guess inter are only going down, and QPR (supposedly) up.

QPR should go up theoretically, but judging by the result they got on Day 1, they won't be. Why?

They have no chemistry.

QPR, as it stands, have less chemistry than I learnt last year at school. And it'll stay that way the more they keep on buying players who need to adapt to all their new surroundings constantly. They have the big names, but they can't perform straight away because they can't link to their fellow teammates straight away...and their fellow teammates in turn are trying to link up with everyone else. It's a vicious cycle that'll only backfire to start with, and by the time they do get themselves together, it might be too late. Add to that the problems they had last year, chief among which is discipline, and I reckon it'll only be another close shave at best for the Rangers this year.

Completley agree with that ^^

they will stay up, but itll take time for all the new signings to gel..and they have got MASSIVE squad!!!

Oh and i think you mean they should STAY up and not GO up..

With Mark Hughes in charge, they are destined to struggle. Not to mention the financial hole they are digging for themselves.

Back