2013/14 Premier League and General Football Discussion

• Thread starter Ross
  • 3,859 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont blame the warrior for its design. Kits are chosen by its clubs officials before making it official and it was Liverpool who thought "hmm..that looks good on our players". Liverpool is for fault.

You guys act like bad kits are this new thing.

Seaman.jpg

article-2175863-141FB3D6000005DC-481_306x423.jpg

article-1194879-0571DC9D000005DC-761_468x481.jpg

I like that last one. The Liverpool one just reminds me of when you're on the computer and it freezes as you drag something and it puts it everywhere.

Bad kits like those above are ok because at least they are unique. Liverpool's away will be rubbish as soon as another team has it in a different colour.

Dont blame the warrior for its design. Kits are chosen by its clubs officials before making it official and it was Liverpool who thought "hmm..that looks good on our players". Liverpool is for fault.
Since anyone, anywhere thought someone other than Liverpool FC chose the playing kit design for Liverpool FC?

Fail to understand the point you're trying to make
That, yet again, you weren't making one. You posted a counter-argument to something no-one had said, just for the sake of posting something...

No-one had, in fact, blamed anyone for Liverpool's new kit. Some said it wasn't good, a couple said it was and some said it was "different". You then posted to tell us not to "blame the warrior" and then let us know it was, in fact, Liverpool FC officials who decided on the kit - as if there was any doubt that anyone else would be responsible.

I'm still waiting for the quotes that show any impression that I hate Crystal Palace fans - or any mention at all of Crystal Palace fans - by the way. Yet another of your posting gems where you invent a conversation to object to. That signature of yours seems to get less and less accurate with every submission.

Calm down, I was merely stating the obvious :lol:..Also I dont understand the obsession of fixing someones grammar..Are you that bored?

Are Newcastle going with Wonga on their home kit too? That logo is horrible and will spoil any kit it's on for me.

It's rumoured to be this:

newcastlekit.jpg

Bad kits?

I actually really like most of the stereotypically bad kits from the 90's. Much more interesting than the usual.

This takes it way too far though:

vfl-bochum-home-football-shirt-1997-1999-s_3277_1.jpg

(VFL Bochum - 1997)

Calm down
I'm always calm.

Not that whether I am or not is relevant.
I was merely stating the obvious :lol:
As I pointed out.
Also I don't understand the obsession of fixing someone's grammar.
I don't understand the obsession of agreeing to something and then ignoring it repeatedly, despite multiple subtle and less subtle reminders.
AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
Are you that bored?
Signature accuracy now at 0%.
This takes it way too far though:

(VFL Bochum - 1997)
It has indigo on it. This is acceptable.

Cavani looks to be going to Chelsea. Slightly annoying.

Well, Moyes' first signing is Guillermo Varela from Atletico Penarol for an undisclosed fee.
Just read about it being official.

Should be an interesting signing. Varela sure is a talented player, and could be a great player for United in the coming years.

Back page of today Mirror says that Papisse Cisse will refuse to wear the Newcastle shirt with the loans company on it as he is a Muslim and its against his beliefs on ethical and religious grounds...Cheick Tiote and Hatem Ben Arfa are also practising Muslims...

...speaking of loan companies on football shirts, Bolton were supposed to have Quickquid as their sponsors this year but when the fans found out there were protests on the street which made the board ditch the idea, they will now be sponsored by an energy company.

Back page of today Mirror says that Papisse Cisse will refuse to wear the Newcastle shirt with the loans company on it as he is a Muslim and its against his beliefs on ethical and religious grounds...Cheick Tiote and Hatem Ben Arfa are also practising Muslims...

...speaking of loan companies on football shirts, Bolton were supposed to have Quickquid as their sponsors this year but when the fans found out there were protests on the street which made the board ditch the idea, they will now be sponsored by an energy company.

Thought they were wonga last year too?

No, a plastic fan would support United.;)

Or else support two clubs in the same division.

No, a plastic fan would support United.;)

Hahaha no :lol: :P

I hate that generalization that all United fans support United for the trophies, yes some do but many of us have supported United for a very long time. I supported them before I knew anything about the number of trophies they'd won.

Whats it to you what clubs I support? Jeez, spare me the lecture.

Well to be fair you "Officially" announced it to us so you obviously thought it meant something to us. Doesn't really make any difference to me who you support.

Unless its Liverpool......

I know fair amount of Chelseas history, gameplay, players of their individual attributes, etc. That qualifies me already as an supporter imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back