2013/14 Premier League and General Football Discussion

• Thread starter Ross
  • 3,859 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Yeovil do well in the 2nd tier for the first time in their history. Also hope moyes does well at United, without moyes everton wont do anywhere near as well in the next campaign. Any news on mancini's next move?

*I know this was ages ago but this is the 1st time Ive seen the thread*

YEOOOOOOOVIL! :D. Big club now :sly:

el4604.jpg

I'm curious as to why this is.
Again, why?
Oh, it goes back a ways, but more recently the former owner, Simon Jordan, is a grade-A [insert], there's some Hillsborough crossover of employees (Trevor Francis and Mark Bright notably), I absolutely loathe one of their more recent managers and then there's the Kung Fu Game from 2010.

Oh, Simon Jordan being a Piers Morgan goes without saying.

Uh, which manager? I'd guess Warnock but... Paul Hart? George Burley? Peter Taylor?

I dont hate rival fans, I mean how could I hate someone that I personally dont know. Im a madrid supporter for example but you dont see me talking **** about cules or patetico. Hate is such a strong word.

Sure made an impression out of it.
Nope. In fact I didn't even come close to hinting at hating fans. Or talking about them in any way. You're welcome to quote every word I've said and point out where I included the fans.

And I hate impressions.

Jonny Williams is a terrific young winger to look out for at palace, bags of pace, can cause defenders all sorts of problems and made an impact on his senior debut for Wales a few months ago...

...little bit of transfer news, Swansea have agreed a pre-contract with Jose Canas of Real Betis, as you guys know im a Swans fan as well as a Man United fan so im glad that we have signed one of our transfer targets 👍

Anyone a Palace fan here btw? Are there any players worth watching for?
I'm in no way a Palace fan but Glenn Murray, correct me if I'm wrong but he was the top scorer across all of the top 4 divisions last year.

So what do the Liverpool and Man United fans in this thread think of the new kits?

I think the United kit looks smart, i like the collar and the black on the cuffs...the Liverpool away kit looks...different!! :lol:

So what do the Liverpool and Man United fans in this thread think of the new kits?

I think the United kit looks smart, i like the collar and the black on the cuffs...the Liverpool away kit looks...different!! :lol:
I do like our kit. Especially the goalkeeper kit. And the Liverpool away kit is well, ummmm, different :lol:

So Roberto Martinez has PROMISED to bring UCL football now he is there. Sorry Martinez but i cant see that happening.

I really like this seasons United kit. I just wonder what kind of fabric it will have.

The Liverpool away kit looks quite.... Ehh.. Special... ;)

The Liverpool Alternate Kit looks nice.

That Chelsea away kit :yuck:

Can we keep last seasons home kit? lol. I really liked that Gold/Silverish typing.

Every time someone has a plain looking kit people say it's too boring, so they go for an odd design like Liverpool's away and everyone complains that it looks horrible.:lol: Getting a kit everyone likes is next to impossible. Personally I'd prefer more odd looking kits like we used to have, instead of the template thing that happens now.

Chelsea's away does look like it was meant for France though but it's not that bad.

Last edited:
The Liverpool away kit is OK - but they should have used that weird pattern over the whole strip, as it might act like stealth camouflage... or something.

Is this picture of the Liverpool home kit meant to look like Dracula's castle, and if so, I wonder where they got the idea for that?

The Cardiff City strip is a bit of a stinker - why have they chosen two different shades of red for the top and shorts??

Most the kits I've seen look pretty good, especially the Liverpool ones. The Newcastle home kit looks a bit off though.

The Liverpool Alternate Kit looks nice.

That Chelsea away kit :yuck:

Can we keep last seasons home kit? lol. I really liked that Gold/Silverish typing.

It doesn't look to bad imo. The stripes across the middle look somewhat out of place but apart from that it's fine.

The Cardiff City strip is a bit of a stinker - why have they chosen two different shades of red for the top and shorts??

Who knows but I'm sure I read somewhere that because fans complained they ended up allowing them to decide out of four options and so now the shorts are going to be black.

Most the kits I've seen look pretty good, especially the Liverpool ones. The Newcastle home kit looks a bit off though.

Are Newcastle going with Wonga on their home kit too? That logo is horrible and will spoil any kit it's on for me.

Cardiff City? Allowing the fans to choose the kit?

Oh the manganesey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back