2013 Formula 1 Santander German Grand Prix

• Thread starter lbsf1
  • 395 comments
That was one hell of a GP, but now I'm dreading the screaming headlines on the back of the tabloids tomorrow.

Then how can you be making judgements on the race. All you saw was the results, or maybe last few laps.
I comment on what I see. Hence why I was asking where was Massa & Hamilton.

If Grosjean hadn't held him up so much, he would have gotten Vettel.
Please don't blame Grosjean (For once) - the blame lies squarely with Lotus for not having the bottle to push for the win. Completely inept strategy once again - just how MANY points has Kimi lost thanks to these morons? Honestly, they're as bad as the Ferrari design team.

edit:
What's this about Webber? He qualified third?!

Yup, shame that, would have been nice to see Kimi win.

Also, if Rosberg hadn't held Lewis up, he probably wouldn't have been caught out by the safety car and may have finished in front of Alonso.

But oh well :/

I'm sure we will see something between here and Hungary about it and how Kimi or someone else is mad.

As for MGP, this weekend was thoroughly screwed when they couldn't watch a clock in Q2 that placed Nico in 11th.

Another standard Vettel like performance there, totally dominant and flawless. The two lotus lads done well also.

Just to let you know, that's part of the reason people start crap about Vettel. You could have done without that.

Anyways, Vettel ran a great race. Set his mind to winning it and thus won it. Great job, and I wish he'd wear that Helmet all the time.

You might be right, but as I have stated before, it is better not the hate anyone.

But I agree with you and I shall no more agitate these people.

But about the Race itself, Vettel fought it right to the end, good fighting.
And it was nice to see Kimi laughing in the backroom :)

Good race by Vettel, looked really close at the end though. Was surprised to see Grosjean's pace fade a little, he looked really good in the beginning, but couldn't really close in after the safety car. Nice to see both Mclarens in the points as well.

A slight mess up from the sky sports website feed (not in any way trying to make fun of the injury that occurred, just found the way they put it to be a little humorous):

"A cameraman is taken to hospital after being taken to hospital after being hit by a stray wheel from Mark Webber's Red Bull"

Please don't blame Grosjean (For once) - the blame lies squarely with Lotus for not having the bottle to push for the win. Completely inept strategy once again - just how MANY points has Kimi lost thanks to these morons? Honestly, they're as bad as the Ferrari design team.

edit:

The tires don't last 30-40+ laps, he had to come in due to losing time, if he stayed out he would have finished like he did last weekend. It is clear that they didn't want a repeat of what could have been a podium last weekend.

Good race by Vettel, looked really close at the end though. Was surprised to see Grosjean's pace fade a little, he looked really good in the beginning, but couldn't really close in after the safety car. Nice to see both Mclarens in the points as well.

A slight mess up from the sky sports website feed (not in any way trying to make fun of the injury that occurred, just found the way they put it to be a little humorous):

"A cameraman is taken to hospital after being taken to hospital after being hit by a stray wheel from Mark Webber's Red Bull"

That's a lot of trips to the hospital.

You might be right, but as I have stated before, it is better not the hate anyone.

But I agree with you and I shall no more agitate these people.

But about the Race itself, Vettel fought it right to the end, good fighting.
And it was nice to see Kimi laughing in the backroom :)

Agitate people? Dude I'm a Lewis fan I don't like Vettel but I respect him and his 3 WDCs.

Worst interviewer ever.

And Red Bull seems to have sealed off another driver's and constructor's championship.

I comment on what I see. Hence why I was asking where was Massa & Hamilton.

edit:

Clearly you comment on what you see and not clearly what should be known then. Webber had a problem in the pits where a wheel came off his car and he lost a lap. Actually its probably better you missed the entire race pretty much so we didn't need to hear how this race should be flagged, your screaming over a silly auto race, and cursing anyone who cannot beat Vettel.

So the first hospital messed up then. The wheel had nothing to do with it.

The tires don't last 30-40+ laps, he had to come in due to losing time, if he stayed out he would have finished like he did last weekend. It is clear that they didn't want a repeat of what could have been a podium last weekend.

Even if they were going to pit, there were several better opportunities to do so. They made the wrong call at the wrong time once again. Kimi is world class, but you got to give him a chance, at least...

auf deutsch ?there are non german speakers watching F1 you know

Ferrari and the Merc really need to improve ,Lotus were stars today.

Why did they choose an asshole to interview the drivers on the podium?

Even if they were going to pit, there were several better opportunities to do so. They made the wrong call at the wrong time once again. Kimi is world class, but you got to give him a chance, at least...

No there wasn't, and you really don't have a right to comment on the race since you by your own words, didn't watch it. I at least got 38-40 laps of viewing action. The top three for that time to the end were always close, and the strategy by Lotus with Kimi's placement when Vettel last pit, was never going to help him. Kimi never had the distance or chance, and you are just speculating as if they did. Seriously please stop with the stupid banter, being ignorant isn't funny or admirable.

Based on what exactly?

Well Lewis is good at Spa let's hope they get their act together for that and come back at RBR in the WCC.

3 previous championships and their consistency. Ferrari is too slow and won't be able to get it together. Mercedes still have tire issues. Renault don't seem to have the pace either or at least not consistently enough.

Agitate people? Dude I'm a Lewis fan I don't like Vettel but I respect him and his 3 WDCs.
So you were probably the wrong person to catch my message then, if it did not even bother you...

So so... did we get ranting about last year when Samui spoke japanese in Suzuka. I can't recall.

People should no Germans aren't that good in English, hence it is quite reasonable to have a interview in German for the audience too.

Latest Posts

Back