2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,455 views
Now that she's been knocked off the spot-

How about Danica running 3rd for those 15 or so laps?
 
I have a feeling that something's right around the corner. :scared:
 
Every car is still running at the halfway point at 'Dega. That almost never happens here.
 
BIG ONE COMETH!!!!!!

EDIT: Busch in it! yes!
 
Big One Mk. I

Kyle Busch the only chaser I think
 
Busch just got smacked from behind.
 
Dillon are your serious!? /)_- He needs to Learn to drive.
 
83 and the 43 both somewhat airborne.
 
Airborne Vehicle count- 3

Mingus
Kennedy
Yeley
 
Surprised Tony isn't as torn up as the hit looked.
 
"Hey mom! I'm done with my segment!"

Back on topic, it is still a miracle that every car was running for over half of the race.

And on second thought, that can describe Kyle Busch's day since it's probably over.
 
Kyles out of the championship. Dillon is now hated by more NASCAR fans. Gordon Leads.
81 to go.
 
Gordon's leading

GET ****ING HYPED!
 
Sr. was hated by many, so why shouldn't Austin live up to the hype of the 3?
 
Ryan Blaney up front, Ambrose 2nd, Kes 3rd. One of those three drivers is making me a little nervous given his antics last week.
 
Oh look Blaney's leading, followed by Ambrose an-HOLY CRAP WHAT IS KEZZA DOING HERE!?!?
 
Ambrose just cut off Jimmie... That should've been huge.
 
Back