2014 NASCAR Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 9,025 comments
  • 389,649 views
Unless Jeff can get in front of Jimmy and pull away, I think the cars on fresh tires behind them might be an issue.
 
Unless Jeff can get in front of Jimmy and pull away, I think the cars on fresh tires behind them might be an issue.

That is if anyone makes it through without a tremendous wreck, be what 6 to go when we go green?
 
Moon isn't even out and people are losing their minds.
 
seems to be another Jeff vs. his own teammates again. Guess who I'm rooting for. (Hint: its bright red with white stripes)
 
Fixed that for you :sly: :lol:
LOL, ah darnnit Kezza and Harvick are there too:banghead:

EDIT: NOOOOO!! F8ck you Clint Bowyer!!

...wait... now Jimmie has a shot to spoil the party:)
 
****ing Bowyer, if anyone deserved to have their (Slim at best) chances destroyed for a championship 2 years ago, it's him
 
My stream must be behind. Yellow for #15 in the wall.
 
Not Bowyer's fault.
 
Only person I am worried about it Harvick. He dropped off a bit when Brad cut him off before the caution, hopefully he doesn't have what it takes.
 
God damnit.

🤬

Edit: That's it for his championship hopes. I'll bet money on it.
 
Looks like...Oh S-----t Gordon's outta it and Brad is fighting for the win! WHAT IS THIS HELLSCAPE!!!
 
You have got to be kidding me.
 
What the hell?
 
Not Brads fault, thankfully.
 
So, Homestead could come down to Newman, Hamlin, Edwards, and.... ?
 
Lol this chase is def more exciting.
 
Tenner on post race retribution. Remember I am about 2 minutes behind you guys.
 
As it stands at this moment, Jeff is 5th in points.
Lol this chase is def more exciting.
More drama = more excitement.
 
:( I don't care whose fault it was but that sucks for the 24 and I hate the 2 car...
 
Back