2014 United Sports Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
  • 323,195 views
polarbear345
Dude, that thing is in the middle of nowhere south carolina xD Gonna talk to my dad about this...It's street legal!

4950.80 GBP... too bad the guy said local only LOL!

If i had around 5 grand to burn on something as dodgy as that I'd have enough to get it sent to me hahaha
 
Dude, if it went for under $500 it would make the greatest 24 Hours of LeMons car ever.
 
Last edited:
Hmm...that might be worth a trip to go pick-up! I wonder if I can get my own class?
 
Seriously? No one saw the line saying that ALMS had way more attendees than WEC?


They just made FIA look stupid.
 
Dude, if it went for under $500 it would make the greatest 24 Hours of LeMons car ever.

The GLCOAT already exists. It's an eight-wheeled, quadruple-rotary thing that SpeedyCop owns and occasionally hacks on.
 
Last edited:
LancerEvo7
Dude, if it went for under $500 it would make the greatest 24 Hours of LeMons car ever.

Who says you can't bribe the judges down to where they agree it costs $500
 
I'll buy that if the dog is part of the deal :lol:
 
I'll buy that if the dog is part of the deal :lol:

He IS selling the robot dog. And it comes with a 5 point harness. Although only children are small enough to ride it. And powered by a Chevy engine no less. The car is just an added bonus. :sly:
 
jjaisli
He IS selling the robot dog. And it comes with a 5 point harness. Although only children are small enough to ride it. And powered by a Chevy engine no less. The car is just an added bonus. :sly:

I've heard rumors that imsa is in the process of BoP'ing the robot dog and it will be legal for the 2014 Rolex 24 :p
 
I've heard rumors that imsa is in the process of BoP'ing the robot dog and it will be legal for the 2014 Rolex 24 :p

No wonder he's selling it. After all the work he put into it, now he'll have to go and modify it.
 
I like how the windshield wiper is useless as it's not high enough, granted it doesn't matter as I don't think you can see through the windshield anyways.:lol:
 
Seriously? No one saw the line saying that ALMS had way more attendees than WEC?


They just made FIA look stupid.

More like CoTA promoters.
 
Seriously? No one saw the line saying that ALMS had way more attendees than WEC?



They just made FIA look stupid.

(2nd attempt!)That's a failure of the promoters (COTA). I don't see how it constitutes the ALMS telling off the FIA.
 
jjaisli
No wonder he's selling it. After all the work he put into it, now he'll have to go and modify it.

Call it the Daytona wing :lol:
 
On Topic - The fact that the main event got less people watching than the previous day can only be attributed to bad promotion.

BUT

Ever since the ACO and the FIA re-married (something I'm not particularly a fan of) the ALMS suffered a lot, especially because the WEC didn't follow the path of it's (ACO-only) predecessor, the ILMC. This one had all I could like, with the notable exception of the Daytona 24.

Here the 2011 schedule:

19 March - 12 Hours of Sebring
7 May - 1000 km of Spa-Francorchamps
11 June - 24 Hours of Le Mans
3 July - 6 Hours of Imola
11 September - 6 Hours of Silverstone
2 October - Petit Le Mans
13 November - 6 Hours of Zhuhai

And, you guessed it, in both american races the ALMS field would race directly with the ILMC entrants. Not this nonsense of the FIA race being separated from the ALMS race ...


So, I guess the FIA/ACO coalition made wrong choices, they all but killed their connection to the american classic sportscars races, and for reasons I can't understand they segregated the ALMS field from their own. ANd if indeed the ALMS race had more people watching at Cota, it's not the FIA's fault. But in a way ... it's karma for what they done.



OFF TOPIC

Did anyone notice the Countach at the back of the Grand Am prototype Mercedes? Does it have its own dog too? Questions ... questions that need answering! :lol:


EDIT - A picture of the ... humm ... Lambo!

00Y0Y_lAbTI0bLgSA_600x450.jpg
 
Does the Faux Lambo come with it or is that a costly extra?
 
I'm just impressed that both the dog and the car are demonstrating their open double-DRS systems in the same photo.

As for the 2011 ILMS schedule, don't even start or I'm going cry.
 
Eh not really sure what I proves but atleast we know they can have speed.
 
That they can go 223 MPH :lol: I love the comments on it though, typical wet noodles :p
 
When is the test for Daytona anyway?
 
Wilbur
When is the test for Daytona anyway?

I'm not sure, but the ecoboost sounds heavenly. It reminds me of the Porsche flat 6 DP engine
 
Link to the sound?
 


I just hope they can break the 200mph barrier in January
 
Back