2014 United Sports Car Championship

• Thread starter Earth
  • 6,133 comments
Part of that video ( between Turns 5 & 6) was filmed just down from where we were parked.

Few photos I took during the night at Petit.

DSC_0229.JPG

DSC_0287.JPG

DSC_0345.JPG

DSC_0354.JPG

DSC_0360.JPG

DSC_0381.JPG

DSC_0404.JPG

http://sportscar365.com/imsa/tusc/2015-silly-season-update-ppc/

This is the DP/P2 and PC class entries for next year's season...

And as i read this...
I think GAINSCO is totally off...

Good thing is we have more P2 cars, with the new HPD ARX 04-b
I'm really glad to see some other P2 interest along with Southard and Shane Lewis coming back albeit as a new team name. BMW must want back in P for there to be multiple entries planned. I was really worried that the P class may only have the current crop of DPs and the SkyActiv for this next year. I really am glad the LMP2 guys haven't read what the internets are saying. I'd really like to see Starworks have one of each chassis next year. That would be interesting

One part that kinda baffles me:

Rahal Letterman Lanigan - With an uncertain future in fielding BMW’s factory entries in GTLM, Bobby Rahal is working to finalize a Riley-Dinan DP program, for either the full or partial season. Bobby’s son Graham is expected to be part of the lineup for the endurance races, should there be no clashes with IndyCar.

This confuses me because the person in charge of BMW's Motorsport activities said himself at Petit Le Mans that they would stick with the Z4.

One part that kinda baffles me:

This confuses me because the person in charge of BMW's Motorsport activities said himself at Petit Le Mans that they would stick with the Z4.
Did he say with Rahal? The uncertainty described just says it's if RLL will be the team to drive it.

Now that I actually remember, he didn't say RLL specifically. I guess I only assumed it because they have been the only team running the Z4 GTLM (and only in the US) so it didn't occur to me at the time. Who else would they have to run the Z4s though?

Now that I actually remember, he didn't say RLL specifically. I guess I only assumed it because they have been the only team running the Z4 GTLM (and only in the US) so it didn't occur to me at the time. Who else would they have to run the Z4s though?
Ganassi and Andretti are rumored to be fielding a BMW GTLM of some sort.

Could've sworn Ganassi was sticking with Ford (because manufacterer money and such). Last I heard, Andretti was gonna go P2 before talks with Honda fell through.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back