2015/2016 UEFA Europa League

• Thread starter lxmmy
  • 205 comments
So we needed three goals and he brings on two full backs and a defensive midfielder, leaves Fellaini out there and Depay on the bench, sums it all up really!

Better than last weeks disaster but still underwhelming, second half was pretty bad

Police have taken down a banner with 'Murderers' on it off a bridge on the M62 which was visable to Liverpool supporters, whoever put that up is an embarrassment

image.jpeg

Much as I'm pleased we got through, the crowd behavior at both legs was really disappointing. Thought that **** had ended years ago.

Great goal from Coutinho :)

Hoping to avoid Dortmund in the quarters!

So quarter finals are on tomorrow with all four games an 8.05pm kick off...

image.jpeg

Really impressed with Sakho. Holding off one of the most inform striker in Europe and Origi looks like he can actually push Benteke out the team with performances like that.

Klopp, made a huge mistake by not playing a lot more defensive. Should of played Joe Allen instead of Firmino. Castro, Aubemeyang, Reus and Hummels had a good rest with most of them only playing around 20 mins against Schalke last weekend where Liverpool would start the same line up against Stoke.

Villarreal had a very comfortable match but Bakambu has been on fire for them recently. So they need to definitely keep him for fit for all matches especially Soldado now playing the number 10 role.

Well fair play to Liverpool. Wasn't expecting them to score 3 after I saw the score 10 mins in, saw it again at 3-1 and thought definitely no chance for them now, just saw the last 5 minutes, gotta give it to them after that.

I'm no Liverpool fan by any means, but what they did tonight was incredible

@Saidur_Ali I think it was confirmed a few weeks ago when City got in the the CL quarter finals that we will be keeping our fourth place as Juve got knocked out by Bayern, but what City and Liverpool are doing is cementing that place...

I can remember watching Origi at the WC even though he was playing as winger but I know once a club captured him then he will turn into a great investment.

Just seen the highlights and... wow, just wow. They went 0-2 down twice and still came back, and the scenes at the end!

Now they've only got the comparatively small task of winning the trophy, no pressure...

Villareal v Liverpool has been 80 minutes of not much so far.

Shame. Expected a lot more action.

Really unlucky for Liverpool to concede a counter in injury time. Kolo manage to put Bakambu in his pocket who has been scoring goals for fun.

Villarreal lead 1-0 going to Anfield.

Biggest game of the season for Liverpool tonight, if they can turn it around against Dortmund then they can do it again tonight...

Latest Posts

Back