2015 Fantasy NASCAR

I really don't have the motivation/time to do fantasy this year - I've had to drop out of fantasy hockey, while in 2nd place in a group of 28... but, I'll try to keep active in this, since it's GTPlanet - but don't be surprised if my picks are the same for a 2 week period or so.

Not a fan of the Yahoo system, either (too damn complicated for me... Oh well.)

Enjoy your season, everyone!

Last edited:
Niop jumps out to a nice early lead. I've already got my lineup set for this weekend with the hopes of trimming that lead. :)

I thought I had joined the group (put in the ID and password) but found out when I got home that I wasn't in the GTP group. I am now though.

Not a great start, but could have been worse.

Your roster locks pre-qualifying it seems. Leaving you with only starters/bench to change during the weekend.
Just something to point out for people like me who always submit picks late. Yahoo C-Blocks that ability. Just a heads up to other for future reference.

My team by order of finish:
12th - Edwards - tire went down semi-late
18th - Ragan - nothing really noteworthy
26th - Larson - slow stop under green, lost a lap, ended up in pileup late because of it
41st - Gordon - hit the usual safer barrierless part of wall

Suffice it to say, my team sucked hard today. I would have expected this result at Daytona last week, not at a more predictable 1 1/2 mile oval.

For the second week in a row I forget to change my starter and bench rosters. FML.

21st, 22nd, 41st, 42nd
backwards-ppistol-the-senator.jpg

Back