2015 Fantasy NASCAR

7th, 8th, 17th, 22nd.

I was hoping for better. But from the looks of your guys' posts, I think that may actually be pretty good. :lol:

How am I first? :eek:
Niop hasn't even changed his picks since Daytona, and he is still in second place. However, that will definitely change for him if he doesn't change his picks at all before Talladega. :lol:

11th, #17th, #18th & 22nd.

If only I hadn't left Harvick and Truex on the bench. What could have been. :lol:

Didn't get to see the race today because of work. Pleasantly surprised though when I checked on the results after getting home.

1st, 2nd, 7th, and 21st. :)

I wish they would post the qualifying bonuses before the race, like they did last season. My roster has 4 of the top 5 starters. :)

I wish they would post the qualifying bonuses before the race, like they did last season. My roster has 4 of the top 5 starters. :)

I got 4 of the top 5 qualifiers too. :)👍

I think they did post qualifying points for the first 2-3 races this year, not sure why they stopped. Maybe because of March Madness.

3rd, 7th, 8th, 27th

Halfway through the race, I had all my guys in the top 10, including Brian Scott. I don't know what happened to him though. He drastically fell back throughout the later stages. I think Kurt would have won without all those damn yellows. Logano's pit "penalty" was a load of you know what. That tire was never out of control. He could have given me a top 5, but 7th is still good. All in all, it was still a pretty good week.

Back