2015 GTP Endurance Series: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 2,227 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas Drivers!! :gtpflag:
Don't eat too much, because your will be too heavy and slow... :lol:
In true Heathen fashion I can confirm the following is on the menu for today, there's 4 of us haha:

2 dozen oysters
4 Moreton Bay Bugs
Roast leg of pork.
6kg whole turkey.
2kg prawns.
Apple pie.
Ice cream.

And loooooots of beer! (drinking responsibly :cheers: )

Heathens greetings to all of you! Stay safe and be well :)

In true Heathen fashion I can confirm the following is on the menu for today, there's 4 of us haha:

2 dozen oysters Kilpatrick
2 king crayfish
Roast leg of pork.
2 chickens
2kg prawns. 1kg garlic prawns
Brandy custard
Ice cream.

And loooooots of beer! (drinking responsibly :cheers: )

Heathens greetings to all of you! Stay safe and be well :)

Fixed for my place XD

Is the PSN down for anyone else? Mine has been down all day. This is not the day for them to take the network done. Many kids get games for Christmas and most can't be played offline.

Is the PSN down for anyone else? Mine has been down all day. This is not the day for them to take the network done. Many kids get games for Christmas and most can't be played offline.
PD has server maintenance for a couple hours I read the other day.

According to reports it is being attacked.

However, there are threads for that guys so to save AJ having to tell people off it'd be a good idea to migrate the topic to one of the related threads 👍

According to reports it is being attacked.

However, there are threads for that guys so to save AJ having to tell people off it'd be a good idea to migrate the topic to one of the related threads 👍
Ok thanks. will do that from now on. Was just able to sign back on.

I am signed in. I just got reports some people are still having trouble. Room open in 15 minutes.

As I have heard several reports of PSN being active again, I have opened the room. Room ID 1472-4711-0038-4892-9987. Just put BoP Test in the comments when you enter.

DART has changed the meaning of our name. It now means Disabled Antique Racing Team. All of us are disabled, disabled vets or Antiques over 60 with the exception of one who will be over 15 and blindingly fast....just so the younger teams don't take advantage of us in qualifying.

A belated Merry Christmas from the ole fharts

Team GHH have to, unfortunately, announce the resignation, due to personal reasons both unforeseen and unfortunate, of @tedbullpit05.
We thank Ted for his contribution to the team which includes a mighty stint in the 4hrs of Nurburgring that helped he and I take out the class win. Thanks again Ted, you're welcome back any time :)

We do have a replacement though!

GHH would like to welcome a stalwart of endurance racing, and a bloody fast guy to boot, to the GHH Network Racing team!

Welcome aboard @iwasere!

"wozzer' has driven most notably in the CORE 24hrs of Nurb, Wurks 24hrs of Nurb too IIRC, with Team Motion Blur and with Team M4R (made for racing) in AJ's event(s) so he's got plenty of experience.
Iwas will be only racing network races with GHH, he'd be nuts to come from England to Australia to drive locally after all :crazy:

@AJ, I will make the proper amendments to the team threads.

Cheers!

HP

If anyone is wanting to test cars or do practice for the upcoming season I have a room up on SSR Motorsports club page its an open lobby
room number
1472-4711-0038-4893-5248

AJ
Series Announcement - DEC 31

We are delighted to announce 30 Teams, 40 Cars, and over 200 Drivers, will be taking part in the 2015 GTPlanet Endurance Series.

The response to the launch of the new series has been fantastic, with a large number of new teams joining last year's contingent. We have also seen an multitude of 'un-signed' Drivers looking for seats, which we responded to with the addition of Support Races to the 12h and 24h Events.

There is still time to get involved, either as a Driver or as an Event Official. If you are interested in having your own Team, there will now be a waiting list.

The ENDURANCE EXPERIENCE Team will be run by myself and has Franchises in both GT300 and GT4. It has been created for groups (mainly local teams) looking to enter a single Event as a one off. It will not be subject to regulations governing Driver Rosters as the aim is to get a different group of at each eligible event. The teams and drivers will score points, however they will only be run at the eligible 12 hour events so as not to have a significant impact on the championship.

Car allocations will be announced on Saturday 10th January, so please can Teams keep up the testing, the number of eligible Cars in some classes has been reduced to help us speed up the process.

The Preview Program & Supplementary Regulations for the 24 Hours of Daytona will be published on Sunday 11th January.

A two day Pre-Season group test has been penciled in on Saturday 17th January & Sunday 18th January.

The first Qualifying Practice Session for the 24 Hours of Daytona will be on Friday 23rd January.

Thank you for your continued support, and here's to a great year of motorsport.

:cheers:
Love your work @AJ!

GHH have not had a lot of time to test so far due to the CORE 24hr Nurb race in Feb, instead of committing to it I'll gladly accept the findings of the testers and the final BoP, the guys testing have got it nailed from what I've seen so we are happy with that.

GHH wish all teams, stewards, organisers and spectators a very happy new year year and we look forward to the series and rubbing paint with you all 👍

I will be available to drive from Silverstone onwards. Was in top 70 of last year's GT Academy UK qualifiers.

Currently I'm running in GTOR's GTTCC (was runner up in S1) and ORA GT3 (was Pro class in S2), so a GT seat would suit me best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back