2015 GTP Endurance Series: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 2,227 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any teams still recruiting? I know I'm very late but sort of gave this series a cold shoulder at first, but now I'm pretty interested. I'm hesitant on whether I should participate in this, but if I get any offers, I'll more than likely go for it. :) If there are any teams please PM me and I'll provide details.

Edit: Just to let you know, I'm willing to drive in any class except for the LMP classes.

Thanks

Last edited:
@AJ, you're probably getting fed up with car discussion, though I must ask are the selected cars locked in? or are they still subject to specification and may be removed?

I'm still looking for any LM P1 teams that may want to have me as a driver. I have a few LM P2 offers already.

I will also consider LM GTE and GT500 offers. :)

@AJ, you're probably getting fed up with car discussion, though I must ask are the selected cars locked in? or are they still subject to specification and may be removed?

Some may be removed. GT CUP and LM GT have both already had a car removed.

Looking forward to this :D Can't wait to make my Debut on the tight and twisty Daytona Road Course for GHH!

Last edited:
ORA Racing logo.jpg

ORA is proud to announce our entry into the Gtplanet Endurance Series under the LMP2 class. If you do not know about ORA, we are the Online Racing Association, we are a new organization with the goal of improving Gran Turismo online racing.
The ORA team is co-lead by our founder: @Litchi, and administrators: @CodDemon101 and @Brutaka.

Team Manager: @Litchi
Assistant managers: @CodDemon101, @Brutaka
Drivers:
@CodDemon101
@Brutaka
@Pubs16
@1996mikey2412
@SSJGZWarrior
@James Cooper
@Pedro Martins
@RodeRuner1967

We are looking forward to meeting our 4 competitors in 6 weeks at Daytona.

View attachment 278524
ORA is proud to announce our entry into the Gtplanet Endurance Series under the LMP2 class. If you do not know about ORA, we are the Online Racing Association, we are a new organization with the goal of improving Gran Turismo online racing.
The ORA team is co-lead by our founder: @Litchi, and administrators: @CodDemon101 and @Brutaka.

Team Manager: @Litchi
Assistant managers: @CodDemon101, @Brutaka
Drivers:
@CodDemon101
@Brutaka
@Pubs16
@1996mikey2412
@SSJGZWarrior
@James Cooper
@Pedro Martins
@RodeRuner1967

We are looking forward to meeting our 4 competitors in 6 weeks at Daytona.
Good to see you have got your team up and running and have found drivers to race.
Hope you do well at Daytona!

AJ
Amendment of Classes

Reacting to Franchise demands, the TCN-1 Class has been canceled. To replace the gaps in the calendar, the GT CUP class has been split into GT300 and GT4. Please refer to the Season Calendar for how this affect Class eligible Events. Please see The Technical Regulations for revised Car lists. Reallocation of GT CUP franchises will be announced shortly.

Revision to Support Race Regulations

These Events will now only be open to BRONZE rated drivers. In addition, performance in this Events will now be taken into account by the rating system, however they will not be included in the Driver Statistics.
NOOOOOO :(:(:(

AJ
Amendment of Classes

Reacting to Franchise demands, the TCN-1 Class has been canceled. To replace the gaps in the calendar, the GT CUP class has been split into GT300 and GT4. Please refer to the Season Calendar for how this affect Class eligible Events. Please see The Technical Regulations for revised Car lists. Reallocation of GT CUP franchises will be announced shortly.

Revision to Support Race Regulations

These Events will now only be open to BRONZE rated drivers. In addition, performance in this Events will now be taken into account by the rating system, however they will not be included in the Driver Statistics.
Will appendix A and event multipliers also be updated in the sporting regulations pdf to reflect the new classes

Last edited:
hello everybody, i'm looking for a seat in LMP2 class or LMGT class. If a team need a pilot, that it contacts me by PM:D

With the new change in class specifications (abolishment of TCN-1) I am back to being available for any teams that has an opening for a driver in GT4 class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back