24 Hours of Spa 2012 - Blancpain Endurance Series

I thought this race started 24 hours ago. So it's quite lucky that I've stumbled upon this.

What car is the Team GT using. Is it a Nissan GT-R by any chance :lol: :dopey:

Great, both the Youtube stream and stream from the official website is not available for the US. What the hell :grumpy:

Yes it's a GT-R I think judging from the pictures in the news.

#35 red-black GT-R yeah. They pretty far in the back tho.

He's 22nd now and start in 34th position I think. Not bad.

Last edited:
Well the Audi TV stream is working well for me. Thank goodness I got something that doesn't exclude the US. I cannot fathom for the life of me why Blancpain series coverage is doing that.

Well the Audi TV stream is working well for me. Thank goodness I got something that doesn't exclude the US. I cannot fathom for the life of me why Blancpain series coverage is doing that.

That's weird that the Youtube channel doesn't work for you, because it's working for me.

Yes it's a GT-R I think judging from the pictures in the news.

#35 red-black GT-R yeah. They pretty far in the back tho.

He's 22nd now and start in 34th position I think. Not bad.

They qualified 41st. Alex got them up to 30th then Jann got in and, on his first EVER racing lap of Spa, beat the leader's laptime... he's now 24th.

Yes, it's the #35 RJN Motorsport Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3 they've been running all season in Blancpain and British GT - only with the addition of Lucas Ordonez to the team for the 24hr race.

That's weird that the Youtube channel doesn't work for you, because it's working for me.

Wait a minute, you're able to watch It? You have the direct link to the race broadcast?

Famine
They qualified 41st. Alex got them up to 30th then Jann got in and, on his first EVER racing lap of Spa, beat the leader's laptime... he's now 24th.

Yes, it's the #35 RJN Motorsport Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3 they've been running all season in Blancpain and British GT - only with the addition of Lucas Ordonez to the team for the 24hr race.

That's a pretty nice achievement 👍

You really have to see him racing live. Especially in the wet.

They lost tons of place because of the rain I think they had to repit to change tyres, they are at 37th place now. Or they have trouble and stuck in the pit, not sure.

They lost tons of place because of the rain I think they had to repit to change tyres, they are at 37th place now. Or they have trouble and stuck in the pit, not sure.

The car's having its traditional 3rd hour freak out. It's in the garage at the moment, but they won't lose much time because it's hammering it down.

I'm watching it on Youtube because the quality is better than the Audi stream.

I was asking if it is available in the US. Usually every time I went to that Channel, I always get the "Not available in your country" Crap. Can you send me the link to the stream you're watching?

I was asking if it is available in the US. Usually every time I went to that Channel, I always get the "Not available in your country" Crap. Can you send me the link to the stream you're watching?

If that doesn't work I would try subscribing to the channel.

The car's having its traditional 3rd hour freak out. It's in the garage at the moment, but they won't lose much time because it's hammering it down.

Well arse, it was working its way up really well. Time to nip to Tesco I think.

Youtube Stream works 👍 Its even ahead of the Audi Tv Stream by about three seconds.

yeah, its a really nice solid feed too, apart from the blue screen for a few mins. Considering watching it on the TV via the lappy - i need to buy an mk802 android stick really.

Audi.tv's not really behind for me, more like different cameras. Rather annoying hearing the commentators from the same stream but the video plays a different part. Confusing at first... X_X

Back