300,000 Members

• Thread starter LeGeNd-1
  • 43 comments
Y'know...a little while back I was curious about site traffic and thought about asking a question, but thought "oh there's no way that's monitored". Now I suspect it may be but for the life of me I can't recall what I wanted to ask.

I don't hate getting old, but it can be a hassle at times.
The answer is well over 300 Billion
How many hours have been logged into this site total?

The 300,000th registered member is @Halo Ako.

He hasn't verified his account yet, but I have already given him a free lifetime Premium membership. :)
That is the spirit.

A site owner with a good hart............ This can't go wrong.

:)

That's a lot of members. I think when I joined it had less than 250,000 but I can't confirm...

Wondering about how much progress we've made since then, but I can't see the number of members under "Forum statistics" anymore. Intended feature or an oversight in the latest forum version @Jordan?

Also, I wonder if there is a way to see a list of members with the most posts, likes and longest threads on the site?

There used to be a way to see members’ stats, I think it might have been discarded in the latest update. Mostly because it’s irrelevant and mostly because Famine has all of the stats.

Last edited:
As long as we don't decide to start a silly game based on the number of users, I think we'll be fine.

This thread has been going on for over 10 years now and still isn't halfway :lol:

As long as we don't decide to start a silly game based on the number of users, I think we'll be fine.

This thread has been going on for over 10 years now and still isn't halfway :lol:
Get the right group of motivated bored individuals and we could do that in an evening.

Latest Posts

Back