350PP Autumn Ring Quick Match (normal car, comfort soft)

• Thread starter radix023
  • 247 comments
I just gave it a try for my ranking list. Ran it four laps in the Arcade TT. To me, the Demio Sport drives pretty similar to the Honda CRZ and I was able to achieve similar lap times. I will put it on my list above. I think it could be faster with a better tune that what I have.

Thanks
GTsail

Thanks for testing it out quickly.

I had a free half hour before work today so took the Demio to Autumn Ring in Arcade mode - ABS1 only, real grip. I simply took my Sports tyre, 400-425PP tune, replaced it with CS tyres and removed all the engine tuning.

Straight away I was able to run in the 1:35's, after a few laps barely missing out on some 1:34's. Perhaps some setup tweaking could get me into the 1:34's but the few bits of tinkering I did seemed to make little to no difference to the overall lap time.

When I get home later, I'm going to do a few QM races and see if
A: the lap times remain the same
B: see if the car is competitive enough to win and
C: Post the tune if anyone wants it.

@GTsail290 I don't remember which car I was in! It was probably a white Garaiya, Yellow ZZS, or an Orange '70 Honda 1300. Could have been a Lemon yellow Opel too. I'm really enjoying this QM and the challenge it poses in running something other than an Elise.

Well I tried the Mazda Autozam AZ-1, it was only able to squeak out about 80 HP at about 720kg, and even then it was ridiculously tail-happy (it is MR) and it's power-band was very odd. It did not go well at all. So I went with full ballast and it was able to make about 115hp. It was still extremely tail-happy, but it went a little faster, still struggled to say above last though.

Anyone try out the Mazda Cosmo/110S?

I've run the Mazda Cosmo Sport '68 in my Arcade TT testing, but I was not impressed with my results:embarrassed: so I haven't listed my lap times.

My Cosmo Sport would need a better driver behind the wheel, or at least a better tune before I would be willing to run it in a QM race.:nervous:

GTsail

I've run the Mazda Cosmo Sport '68 in my Arcade TT testing, but I was not impressed with my results:embarrassed: so I haven't listed my lap times.

My Cosmo Sport would need a better driver behind the wheel, or at least a better tune before I would be willing to run it in a QM race.:nervous:

GTsail

Meh, I just tested it in QM and I only got a 1:39.5 and I was at the back of the pack the entire time :indiff:

I've had a go in the Cosmo Sport (L10B) '68 stock except for the power limiter and it went ok. I think I got about 4th place. Couldn't catch the Elises obviously but with a tune it could be a good one. I've been mostly driving the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63 with a very rough tune. I haven't actually won any races in it but I've had some fun.
This has been my first foray into QM and it's a lot better than I thought it would be. I've had a few disconnects but not had to wait more than 5 minutes for a race, usually a lot quicker. I've not tried an Elise yet. There are the fast drivers in Elises who I've not had much to do with, idiots in Elises (stay out of their way and wait for them to go off) and usually a couple of kindred spirits driving slower cars reasonably well to have a battle with. I did come across one guy in a '54 Corvette who seemed to be very quick, up there with Elises. I guess a bit of weight helps.

I've been playing around with the 67 and 68. I got the 68 down to easy mid 1:38's and a high 1:37 on one lap. A better tuner/driver could do solid 1:37's. However, the 67 is a whole lot better. First lap with just parts installed, no tuning, and a gearbox set to 99mph got me a 1:38.443. I got a bunch of mid 1:38's and one 1:37.998. I'm sure this one can do 1:36's or better.

The Demio worked out well for me, grabbing some wins. Judging by the standards of sportsmanship from some of the guys in the Elises, it was rustling some jimmies.

Whoever designed the penalty system needs to be hung, drawn and quartered. Who thought it was a genius idea to allow players to cut the track on the inside flat out, ram anyone taking the corner, let them off scot free and punish the ones trying to drive cleanly? When that appalling BS wasn't happening, I did indeed manage to get into the 1:35's like I had in Arcade mode offline.

A quick car to set up at this PP with as it has both it's stock engine and transmission, though I did have an oil change. Here's the set up in full, it's still unchanged from it's Sports tyre, 400-425PP tune, but it felt fine to drive:

IMAG0824_zpspvupndvu.jpg

IMAG0826_zpsxbmrcdpu.jpg

IMAG0827_zpsqgosvzol.jpg

IMAG0828_zps5h9rygrm.jpg

The Suzuki Kei Works looks promising. I was able to get a 1:37.9 at most and averaged mid 38s earlier with some very minor tuning, but I'm not that good of a driver. It seems to go faster around the track with full ballast and more power than without a ballast.

Oh, and its also a blast to drive when you shift the ballast and 4wd torque slightly rearwards:P

2 strange events last night - in the first race one car remained ghosted whilst we waited in the grid, but it was able to drive up and then back down the pit straight. The race then started and he drove straight into the front of my car, which stopped me as though I had driven into a brick wall.

In the second race, I got beaten by some guy in a Kubelwagen........

Last night I decided to just have some fun with this and got out my Scion Xb in matte pink. It runs low to mid 1:39s so not a world beater, but an easy mid pack finisher. It was good fun, but I got beat up a lot. I ran 4 races and went out to get my elise. When I did, I couldn't get back in. Tried 5 times and every time got an "entry failed" message. Then I got in my mini Cooper '02 and got right in. My third race with it I got second and a nice server boot at the end. It's almost like PD didn't want me making money last night. LOL

If anyone is looking for 350PP setups for this event, I have a few in my garage that could be useful. Click on the link below my post and it will take you to my garage. :)

@Lewis_Hamilton_ Thanks for the tune for the Mazda Demio Sport:tup:

I applied your tune to my Demio Sport and ran four more test laps in the Arcade mode and found 4 tenths as compared to my earlier tune.:) I've gone back and modified my listing in post # 73 to show the improved lap time of 1:37.262:)

I have also added the Lotus Elise '00 to my list. After five test laps in the Arcade mode, I ran a 1:34.884 with it!:) In my hands, it is nearly as fast as the Elise Type 72, so its a nice ride!:)
It is also quite light, so in the QM races the other competitors like to push it off track, so watch out if you run it there!

See you on the tracks!
GTsail

In free run I've gotten the Mitsubishi Imev concept down to relatively consistent high 1:36's with a low of 136:4xx. I had no idea it was tuneable and RWD. Its not happy at that pace, though, and requires a lot of effort. Should be fun to surprise some people I think!

The side swiping, brake checking, & push you off the track children were out in force this evening. I won some races but, I got clobbered several times. Had a twit cheap shot me, of course the guy behind me went past him, & won. Next race this little critter started behind me & set at turn 1 to hit me as I came around. Must have tried my tune for the Elise & not liked it...

I've just had to buy another Elise to check that it comes with brakes fitted,as most of them in this event don't seem to have any :banghead:
Whilst I am not in any way anti Elise,its a great little car in the right race,I believe PD,by setting this event at 350 pp meant it to be a hot hatchback type race,not a detuned sports car event ala Elise,Garaiya,NSX etc.
When this QM first cropped up the races were quite good,even fairly cleanish,but since it has become apparent that the Lotus is an easy win,even with penalties,in every single room at least 50% of the cars are Lotus and 99.9% of those using them can't drive,no sorry I'll rephrase that,can't slow down-its almost the attitude of I'm faster(or so they think) so I'm coming through at any cost.
On the whole this is pretty much how any QM goes,but it seems so much worse here,and the penalty system as we all know rewards this kind of behaviour,regardless of staying on or off of the driving line-i've quite often been shunted from behind repeatedly through turns 4 and 5(I'm on the driving line),with no penalty to the shunter,but when they then dive down my inside out of 5 and into 6 and hit me I get a 5 second penalty.Figure that one out...
Despite all this I will still keep trying to find that mystical clean room that has been spoken of...

From a track day last year I remember the Abarth 500 (specially prepared Fiat 500) had excellent handling. But much too high PP for the tune I have in GT6.

Then, at the bottom of my garage, I found a Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS '08 which I just had to try. It's not as fast as the Elise '11 in my hands. But racing anything with 'lounge' in it's name must be worth a go.

My best race time was from 2nd on the grid, a consistent and clean Elise driver on pole. 11 car grid, big pile-up at turn 1 behind us. Eventually 3rd place charged up to be just 0.1 seconds behind me at the line.

Total race time 5:01.129 and best lap 1:37.8 I think. (Normally 1:39 for me, I really got a lucky lap at the end!)

Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS '08
350pp
105bhp
908kg [with ballast]
58:42
16kgfm

Equipment
Comfort Soft
No oil change
No rigidity improvement [already has a delightful chassis]

Suspension
120 100 [now 125 85]
2.50 1.50
4 4
5 5
7 7 [now 6 7]
0.0 0.0
-0.10 0.00 [now -0.15]

Racing Brake Kit
1 3 [mash the brake then ease off as you start turning in, release brake entirely before turning fully towards the apex]

Power [do this before gearbox]
Limiter: 97.5%
Engine Tuning Stage 3 [best torque for PP]
Catalytic Convertor [small PP increase for a nice boost across the rev range]
No other power parts

Fully Customisable Transmission
Final: nearly 5.000
Max. Speed: 200km/h
1: 3.100 [now 3.500 for grid launch]
2: 2.250
3: 1.750
4: 1.400
5: 1.125
Final: 4.125 [adjust top speed only with this, achieves 150km/h at Autumn Ring]

Drivetrain
Fully Mechanical LSD: 5 5 5
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit

Body
GT Auto body parts, including Custom Rear Wing
Downforce: 0 20 [now 15, maybe 0 is best lol]
Ballast Weight: 65kg [could be even more!]
Ballast Position: +50%
Weight Reduction Stage 3 [allows light car with ballast where I want it]
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction [tall car]

Won't set the lobbies alight but a fun and ultra stable drive. See how many Elise drivers get beaten by a lounge. :D

Bad thought: GSX-R with a lot of engine wear would get under the PP?
I haven't driven the Elise yet, so I can't say. Haven't felt the need or desire to.

350 peeps Honda Fit RS '10

No oil or body rigidity

130/85
2.19/2.19
2/2
2/2
2/7
0/0
-.20/-.45
Brakes 3/8

Trans has triple plate clutch. Default then max speed full left, so 99 mph and then final is at 4.700

LSD 5/6/5

Power is at 99.4% and should be at 117hp

Has hood and window weight reductions for 1035kg

Fiat 500 much faster with my ham-fisted DS3 style in Arcade Time Trial, clear weather with 'real' grip reduction at track edge:

1:36.208 Honda FIT RS '10 after 10 laps, @coryclifford tune [faster than @GTsail290 listed]
1:35.891 Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge '08 after 3 laps, BenMillard tune [updates in bold]

Looks like plenty of tuning tricks are absent from my setup. In the hands of a pro tuner this lounge might fly? :P

Wouldn't want to share all my secrets, but let's just say increasing the negative toe by a very lot, does a lot of good. Probably same for the Fiat.

Lately in these QM races, it's nothing more than an Elise fest. Everyone is all, I gotta win! And smash and bash. I don't get it. Clean racing has gone wayward.

Think it depends on how many cars are on the track. I watched a player pull off to the side to let the first corner crush happen in front of him. I always seem to start at the back so the worst of the mess is over in front of me. I hate being in the middle of that mess as you get a penalty for some one else's mistake. Well some of the worst offenders actually go out of their way to hit you, have to laugh when they collect a penalty. I enjoy following the knuckle heads around watching them bang on each other trading penalties or running off the track.
Got hit from behind yesterday twice by cars having connection issues, knocked from back of the pack to second place, of course I was out in the kitty litter. The other hit shot me all the way across the bottom sector to the bridge. Then the cars just blipped out, I saved the replays so I could see what the heck had happened. They went out in blaze of glory, unfortunately for me I was in their path...

The Demio worked out well for me, grabbing some wins. Judging by the standards of sportsmanship from some of the guys in the Elises, it was rustling some jimmies.

Whoever designed the penalty system needs to be hung, drawn and quartered. Who thought it was a genius idea to allow players to cut the track on the inside flat out, ram anyone taking the corner, let them off scot free and punish the ones trying to drive cleanly? When that appalling BS wasn't happening, I did indeed manage to get into the 1:35's like I had in Arcade mode offline.

A quick car to set up at this PP with as it has both it's stock engine and transmission, though I did have an oil change. Here's the set up in full, it's still unchanged from it's Sports tyre, 400-425PP tune, but it felt fine to drive:

IMAG0824_zpspvupndvu.jpg

IMAG0826_zpsxbmrcdpu.jpg

IMAG0827_zpsqgosvzol.jpg

IMAG0828_zps5h9rygrm.jpg

Thanks for sharing. It feels like the tune is fighting itself...all that ballast at the back to make it turn and yet positive front toe to make turn-in less sharp. And a very stiff LSD for an FF!

This negative rear toe confuses and enrages me. I WILL DESTROY YOU! (But not until I've tried it on the 500...)

I made a few tweaks during 5-10 Quick Match races and found this felt better. I'm sure there's a lot more which could be done to it because most things I only changed once and by a random amount. :P

Mazda Demio Sport '10
Credit to @Lewis_Hamilton_ for the base tune.

Parts
No oil change!
No chassis rigidity improvement
Tyres: Comfort Soft
Body Kit: Type B [purely aesthetic, afaict]
Rear Wing: Special B [probably better without one, I turn it down to 5 downforce but liked the look]

Suspension
115 85 [OCD...]
6.71 5.49 [-1kgf/mm at the front and probably more tuning to be found here - softer generally better in GT6]
4 5 [staggered as I've seen in some pro tunes]
4 3 [staggered as I've seen in some pro tunes]
5 6 [stiffer anti-roll generally better in GT6 - probably more to be found here]
0.00 -0.58 [want more turn-in from an FF, maybe -0.15 would be even better than 0.00]

Racing Brake Kit
5 [ABS limits the actual braking force, and that affects all 4 wheels, so I reduced the brakes for DS3 friendliness to make it stop more easily through the entry phase of the hairpins]

Does this car really have 2 gears when sold in reality?!

Did this before the power parts. Normal 'tranny trick' then adjust.
Max. Speed: 160km/h
1: 2.675 [all the way right for launching off the line, would suggest 2.600 perhaps better]
2: 1.700
3: 1.275
4: 1.000 [OCD]
5: 0.825
Final: 5.125 [change top speed here - remember, if you change engine parts as that changes redline!]

Drivetrain
LSD: 5 5 5 [this helped a lot]
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit

Power
Limiter: 85.3%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
No other parts installed and no oil change.
This gives a much broader power peak which doesn't drop off so sharply. Helped me keep up with a cleanly driven Citroen C3 1.2 up the hill from the 270° left-hander.

Body
Downforce: 0 5 [probably better without a wing, it's just for looks]
Ballast: 86kg
Position: +50%
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

1:35.619 means the Demio beats my Fiat 500 time in Arcade Mode by about 0.05 seconds. Think it was a prize car as my garage already had one. A great find!

I was just battling with you Ben, in that blue Citroen. I added ballast to 50% but it got unstable. I got a 1:36.4xx in arcade with my Citroen, 3 or 4 tenths better than I did with the Demio. I'm going to try your mod to Lewis's tune. Great racing you!

Last edited:
@Draggon those were great races. Fun to drive our different hatchbacks against each other. Feel like that's the true spirit of this seasonal.

Lotus Elise Type 72.......1:34.853
Lotus Elise '00..............1:34.884
Lotus Elise '11..............1:35.134
Lotus Elise 111R...........1:35.396
Just did 1:34.439 using the Lotus Elise '11 in arcade mode. Using your tune plus some random tweaks by me.

Lotus Elise '11
Original tune by GTsail290!

Parts
No oil change
No chassis improvement
Body Kit: Type B [smooth tuner kit]
Rear Wing: Special B [ducktail rear wing]
Special Parts: Type A [painted roof]

Suspension
[No changes from base tune]

Racing Brake Kit
4 2 [mash the brakes with DS3]

Tranny trick as normal, then set ratios.
1: 3.250 [launch from grid start]
2: 2.000 [to get from 1st to 3rd, not really used after the start]
3: 1.550
4: 1.300
5: 1.100
6: 0.900
Final: 5.125 [could go shorter, like 5.250 but it's uphill towards turn 1 so torque rather than revs]

Drivetrain
LSD: 5 8 10 [started with your settings, it's on rails! once I got used to it, started loosening bit by bit]
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit

Power
Limiter: 78.9%

Body
Downforce 0 20 [last sector has some higher speed turn-in points, 20 helps me here]
Ballast: 200kg [exchange body and window weight for ballast weight, then you can place it anywhere and it's probably lower down]
Position: -2% [started with @GTsail290 -5% and reduced by 1 each race as I got used to it]
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Bonnet: Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Window Weight Reduction

Confirms that the Elise has a huge advantage over nearly any other car. Seen some plucky Japanese drivers with interesting cars, from the ZZ-S to old Cosmo Sports and even a Honda Beat!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. It feels like the tune is fighting itself...all that ballast at the back to make it turn and yet positive front toe to make turn-in less sharp. And a very stiff LSD for an FF!

This negative rear toe confuses and enrages me. I WILL DESTROY YOU! (But not until I've tried it on the 500...)

I made a few tweaks during 5-10 Quick Match races and found this felt better. I'm sure there's a lot more which could be done to it because most things I only changed once and by a random amount. :P

Mazda Demio Sport '10
Credit to @Lewis_Hamilton_ for the base tune.

Parts
No oil change!
No chassis rigidity improvement
Body Kit: Type B [purely aesthetic, afaict]
Rear Wing: Special B [probably better without one, I turn it down to 5 downforce but liked the look]

Suspension
115 85 [OCD...]
6.71 5.49 [-1kgf/mm at the front and probably more tuning to be found here - softer generally better in GT6]
4 5 [staggered as I've seen in some pro tunes]
4 3 [staggered as I've seen in some pro tunes]
5 6 [stiffer anti-roll generally better in GT6 - probably more to be found here]
0.00 -0.58 [want more turn-in from an FF, maybe -0.15 would be even better than 0.00]

Racing Brake Kit
5 [ABS limits the actual braking force, and that affects all 4 wheels, so I reduced the brakes for DS3 friendliness to make it stop more easily through the entry phase of the hairpins]

Does this car really have 2 gears when sold in reality?!

Did this before the power parts. Normal 'tranny trick' then adjust.
Max. Speed: 160km/h
1: 2.675 [all the way right for launching off the line, would suggest 2.600 perhaps better]
2: 1.700
3: 1.275
4: 1.000 [OCD]
5: 0.825
Final: 5.125 [change top speed here - remember, if you change engine parts as that changes redline!]

Drivetrain
LSD: 5 5 5 [this helped a lot]
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit

Power
Limiter: 85.3%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
This gives a much broader power peak which doesn't drop off so sharply. Helped me keep up with a cleanly driven Citroen C3 1.2 up the hill from the 270° left-hander.

Body
Downforce: 0 5 [probably better without a wing, it's just for looks]
Ballast: 86kg
Position: +50%
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

1:35.619 means the Demio beats my Fiat 500 time in Arcade Mode by about 0.05 seconds. Think it was a prize car as my garage already had one. A great find!

Good to see the car gave you a decent lap time. As mentioned, the tune isn't set for these regulations (nor this type of track), but it still suited my driving style. I tend to set most of my FF cars up in a similar fashion. Doesn't work for everyone and may (likely) not be the fastest, but it's the feeling I like, I can get FFs to do what I want with these kind of settings.

Next car I might try will be one of the 91-95 Honda Civics.

and even a Honda Beat!

When I used to race in a Sierra 400PP room, the Beat was pretty much unbeatable, excuse the pun.

Sorry, I was curious how this car could be winning with enough engine wear to get under 350pp. Turns out...it's 2 seconds a lap faster than the Lotus Elise '11. :yuck:

Arcade mode 1:32.433 after a couple of 10 lap sessions to make some basic settings changes. Takes 10 laps just to get used to it's 2J style over-performance for the PP level.

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01
Credit to @Dotini for the original tune! This is just a pp adjustment, the tune is their work.

Parts
No oil change, duh!
No chassis improvement.
Custom Rear Wing: [blends in like a ducktail wing or low-profile Group C]
Distance: 7,000km+

Suspension
[No changes from Dotini.]

Racing Brake Kit
4 2
instead of 2 0 [maybe too aggressive...don't trail-brake, just stab and coast]

Fully Customisable Gearbox
Normal 'tranny trick'.
Max. Speed: 180km/h
1: 3.750
2: 2.800
3: 2.250
4: 1.900
5: 1.625
6: 1.425
Final: 4.750 [could be 5.000 to 6.000 but extra gear changes don't help the strangled torque curve]

Drivetrain
8 8 25 [low power means acceleration setting doesn't need to be 6]
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit

Power
Limiter: 50% [20,000km engine wear would allow a less extreme limiter with slightly better torque curve but not much difference for another 10-15 hours of grinding!]
No parts installed.

Body
Downforce: 0 20 [80bhp, 12kgfm torque plus downforce and still gets 1-5km/h more top speed than Elise, 500 or Demio!]
Ballast Weight: 197kg [mine has a little more than 7,000km]
Ballast Position: 0% [might be safer to race with -1% or further]

If you want to out-troll the trolls, this is the machine to do it. You could get ahead and then cause penalties for any dirty racers you see. Use it as a police car. :lol:

EDIT: Race time 4:55 from 3rd place on the grid. Was 1st by over 1 second into turn 1. The boost system takes away a lot of grip and power but feels erratic. I did a 1:37 on lap 2 then a 1:33 on lap 3. A pair of Elise drivers over 6 seconds behind.

Polyphony should re-balance the PP of this vehicle. It felt like I was using a hacked car. 👎

For what it's worth, setting brakes 4 1 and ballast -1% made it very easy to drive in the race. Even with the grip loss from the boost system.

Last edited:
Sorry, I was curious how this car could be winning with enough engine wear to get under 350pp. Turns out...it's 2 seconds a lap faster than the Lotus Elise '11. :yuck:

Arcade mode 1:32.433 after a couple of 10 lap sessions to make some basic settings changes. Takes 10 laps just to get used to it's 2J style over-performance for the PP level.

Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01
Credit to @Dotini for the original tune! This is just a pp adjustment, the tune is their work.

Parts
No oil change, duh!
No chassis improvement.
Custom Rear Wing: [blends in like a ducktail wing or low-profile Group C]
Distance: 7,000km+

Suspension
[No changes from Dotini.]

Racing Brake Kit
4 2
instead of 2 0 [maybe too aggressive...don't trail-brake, just stab and coast]

Fully Customisable Gearbox
Normal 'tranny trick'.
Max. Speed: 180km/h
1: 3.750
2: 2.800
3: 2.250
4: 1.900
5: 1.625
6: 1.425
Final: 4.750 [could be 5.000 to 6.000 but extra gear changes don't help the strangled torque curve]

Drivetrain
8 8 25 [low power means acceleration setting doesn't need to be 6]
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit

Power
Limiter: 50% [20,000km engine wear would allow a less extreme limiter with slightly better torque curve but not much difference for another 10-15 hours of grinding!]
No parts installed.

Body
Downforce: 0 20 [80bhp, 12kgfm torque plus downforce and still gets 1-5km/h more top speed than Elise, 500 or Demio!]
Ballast Weight: 197kg [mine has a little more than 7,000km]
Ballast Position: 0% [might be safer to race with -1% or further]

If you want to out-troll the trolls, this is the machine to do it. You could get ahead and then cause penalties for any dirty racers you see. Use it as a police car. :lol:

EDIT: Race time 4:55 from 3rd place on the grid. Was 1st by over 1 second into turn 1. The boost system takes away a lot of grip and power but feels erratic. I did a 1:37 on lap 2 then a 1:33 on lap 3. A pair of Elise drivers over 6 seconds behind.

Polyphony should re-balance the PP of this vehicle. It felt like I was using a hacked car. 👎

For what it's worth, setting brakes 4 1 and ballast -1% made it very easy to drive in the race. Even with the grip loss from the boost system.
Haven't come across a GSX yet in a race, but came across a fast HCD-6 last night. I am still seeing differences in time you are able to run from day to day. Eg, 2 nights ago I, and others, were winning races in about 5 mins, in another room later, we were able to run 4.55 races, last night I won one race in a time of 4.52 (lights to flag win, so no slipstream benefit - Elise 11) - it's really weird how the events can vary in this way so much.

I see the room getting faster..... seems mid to low 1:36's or 1:35's are needed if the Elise's show up. I was running a reliable high 1:36 Dome last nite and the best I could do was second, only once.

I see the room getting faster..... seems mid to low 1:36's or 1:35's are needed if the Elise's show up. I was running a reliable high 1:36 Dome last nite and the best I could do was second, only once.
Sometimes it feels like you're driving on ice, and sometimes as though you're on rails........

last night I won one race in a time of 4.52 (lights to flag win, so no slipstream benefit - Elise 11) - it's really weird how the events can vary in this way so much.

Started yesterday in this QM, can you remember if I was in that race? I was driving a golden Elise 11 and you beat me twice (didn't see the lap times). You are a very clean racer :bowdown:.

Yes I do remember you Nando, we had some good races. Thanks for the comment - I do try to race clean!

Had a situation tonight, where I ran a little wide overtaking someone on the last lap, and pushed him wide too - I slowed down before the finish line to give him the win, and he rammed me. As a result, I won, and he got a penalty and finished 3rd!

Back