Project CARS 2 Track List Officially Unveiled

Excellent list. I know I'm spamming this all over the place:irked: and I'm not usually one to say a game needs a particular vehicle or track, but this game needs at least 2 more karts! The kart tracks are the best of any game I know of but we really need a 125cc shifter to take full advantage of these superb karting tracks!!

Excellent list. I know I'm spamming this all over the place:irked: and I'm not usually one to say a game needs a particular vehicle or track, but this game needs at least 2 more karts! The kart tracks are the best of any game I know of but we really need a 125cc shifter to take full advantage of these superb karting tracks!!
I don't see why not. The 125cc shifter would be a decent return maybe with a 150cc too.

I'm so glad Knockhill is finally officially confirmed after all those teasers. i'm going to run on all 5 layouts for hours on end in the R8.

I will come out and say it: Best track list ever! It is only a licensed Suzuka and Tsukuba (glad they added their own versions at least), Adelaide street, Valencia street, Road Atlanta and Interlagos from being my dream list. Creating your own race series with these tracks, weather, day cycle, full class grids and working pitstops, has the potential to take this over the edge. It may not be the best car collecting game or the best photo taking game, but it looks to have it where I want it: racing.

I'm intrigued by 3 layouts of Rouen Les Essarts. In the DLC for PCars1 there were only two (Long & Short).

Oh man imagine a 100cc, 125cc and 150cc multiclass race at Chesterfield or Greenwood, that would be epic..
I'd like to see it line up with the FIA homologated classes. The 100cc direct drive class that dominated karting for 50 years, fell by the wayside about a decade ago. Now it's mainly the KF class which is a 125cc single speed, KZ which is the 125cc shifter, and Superkarts, the 250cc beasts that race on full sized race circuits. Briggs and Stratton makes a 4 stroke engine for karting putting out about 12 hp I think, and it is a really popular engine class in the U.S. and Canada and it would be suitable as a beginner kart for the game. Rotax also makes a kart engine for their own class and it's also 125cc and there is a single speed and 2 speed shifter class.

Awesome track list tremendously improved with such nice newcomers.
Of course Portimão is the very first one that flashes into my eyes to fill with pride my Portuguese self. It's the first time I will race a home country track in a game.
This track is a little too Catalunianish, just like Estoril as they all share the same concept but we can always hope for better asphalt, right? Barcelona is a tire murderer!
Daytona and Indianapolis put a huge smile on my face... the road course, of course... you know im not an "ovalist".
The few times I revisited GT6 was to enjoy this two beauties.
Cota is a very, very weird track. I don't know if I like it or if I don't. It's definitely technical as heck but I got to try it first.
Fuji is probably the one that really gets me drooling for PC2. This one is on my top 5 since some pre-historical GT game. That last parabolica and the never ending straight..... yummy :)

The crazy thing about this list, although we had no surprises is that if you add another 15 tracks you pretty much made a checklist on 99% of the wishlists out there.

This is incredible, considering DLC we will have pretty much the ultimate track list in a single game, without having to go to other sims because of X or Y track.

In case you wonder, i was thinking about Montreal, Sebring, Mid Ohio, Zandvoort, Hungaroring, Magny Cours, Paul Ricard, Motegi, Tsukoba, Sepang, Macau, Adelaide, Melbourne, Surfers Paradise and Interlagos.

Interlagos is DLC, so the "perfect" list is almost complete. I´m amazed on how much of the interesting stuff they manages to get and still had time to some Kart and Rallycross tracks.

Awesome stuff.

if you can count it like i can with the power of live track and the ability to add wintery mix racing, there can be a solid 38 individual rally/rallycross stages in the game. just think about it.;):gtpflag:

Still strong enough and haven't pre-ordered it on steam but the track list got me itching.
Have to admit that i have mixed feeling about pcars1; i only played it for 7 months (from its release date back in may 2015) till it got so buggy on me (on ps4) but still i had so much fun during those 7 months.
Will wait for reviews and if i pulled the trigger then it will be on PC this time around because of the Fanatec setup.

Awesome track list tremendously improved with such nice newcomers.
Of course Portimão is the very first one that flashes into my eyes to fill with pride my Portuguese self. It's the first time I will race a home country track in a game.
This track is a little too Catalunianish, just like Estoril as they all share the same concept but we can always hope for better asphalt, right? Barcelona is a tire murderer!
Daytona and Indianapolis put a huge smile on my face... the road course, of course... you know im not an "ovalist".
The few times I revisited GT6 was to enjoy this two beauties.
Cota is a very, very weird track. I don't know if I like it or if I don't. It's definitely technical as heck but I got to try it first.
Fuji is probably the one that really gets me drooling for PC2. This one is on my top 5 since some pre-historical GT game. That last parabolica and the never ending straight..... yummy :)
I've only driven Portimao in Grid Autosport but I can safely say it's probably the best "new" circuit I've ever driven in any game. The elevation changes are exceptional and the track is very technical and challening to drive. It cannot be mastered in an evening or two IMO.

Back