Spain

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla_20191018-220336.png
    Captura de pantalla_20191018-220336.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Captura de pantalla_20191018-220329.png
    Captura de pantalla_20191018-220329.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 114
Really don't want to see another Vision GT ever again. But hopefully there will be some useful addition to the game coming through, there's plenty of changes PD can make without producing new assets.

You would think that the Taycan could be a choice for one of these races, as it’s a good one make choice, but having been announced to be coming this next update, I’m surprised that they wouldn’t list it if it’s one of the TBAs.

Also wondering if there’s a new car or two hiding in that N500 repechage race. Jaguar XJ220, anyone? 542 hp is the max for N500 if I remember correctly.

Please tell me where you heard this from.
There was a tweet from a World Tour participant, whose name I cannot remember, that said to SuperGT that you will see the TS020 GT-one next week. The internet being the internet immediately took that as the car must be being added to GTS. It turns out that the real TS020 GT-one car will be present at some Toyota display and it was not a confirmation we will get it as DLC.

It could be added but the presence of the car in reality is no indication of this unfortunately. I cannot believe the iconic car has not being brought to GTS particularly when PD pretty much has Toyota exclusivity.

Last edited:
There was a tweet from a World Tour participant, whose name I cannot remember, that said to SuperGT that you will see the TS020 GT-one next week. The internet being the internet immediately took that as the car must be being added to GTS. It turns out that the real TS020 GT-one car will be present at some Toyota display and it was not a confirmation we will get it as DLC.

It could be added but the presence of the car in reality is no indication of this unfortunately. I cannot believe the iconic car has not being brought to GTS particularly when PD pretty much Toyota exclusivity.
You´r right, but maybe those GT1 - LMP900 can't fit yet in the actual GT Sport system. PD has the Bentley Speed 8 premium in GT6 but isn't in the game for the moment.

PD and Toyota exclusive, but nothing about:
- GT-One
- Minolta
- Super GT (old Supra or new one)
- TS040
- Prius
- Celica
- LFA
- TS010
A lot of Toyota icons they miss

Back