Gran Turismo World Tour is happening

There is a new World Tour Event at Hangar-7 in Salzburg Austria from 21th to 22th september.

Europe region Live Event again!? Or is it only for Germans?

It would seem a tad greedy by the region (if that's a thing) to have two live events for Europe in a row and to not have an equal distribution of events among the three regions. Sharing is caring lol. :D

K32
Europe region Live Event again!? Or is it only for Germans?

It would seem a tad greedy by the region (if that's a thing) to have two live events for Europe in a row and to not have an equal distribution of events among the three regions. Sharing is caring lol. :D

Yeah, Salzburg is only for ze germans... /sarcasm... I'm not quite sure what you're implying..

Anyway, not greedy at all dude. People go, they have a great time and maybe if they're lucky they win a prize but ultimately IMHO these are marketing events. Draw your conclusions from there.

Yeah, Salzburg is only for ze germans... /sarcasm... I'm not quite sure what you're implying..

Anyway, not greedy at all dude. People go, they have a great time and maybe if they're lucky they win a prize but ultimately IMHO these are marketing events. Draw your conclusions from there.

I thought because of where Salzburg is that it might be reserved to Austrians (sorry to mix them with Germans, had a mental blank in the moment), like the unofficial event that was held earlier this year for only the Canadian GTS racers.

Back