550PP World Touring Car Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter sr_snugglzz
  • 6 comments
  • 4,976 views
Messages
14
United States
United States
Messages
sr_snugglzz
I'm looking for a good car for this event. Also the PP limit is 600 or less.
 
My favourite for this one which easily wins the races is the Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car 1994...it's a monster for it's PP level and is 4WD which is great. If I remember rightly, I added a Stage 3 Turbo on it for high speed tracks but it will still win comfortably without
 
Pretty much any of the touring cars will work fine in it. I generally use something a bit weaker around 500PP non race car, makes for a more interesting race.

I have also used the RX7 LM RC and the S2000 LM RC, both stock and both an easy win
 
You also can use M3 GTR Race Car'01 or Lexus ISF Racing Concept. I used Lexus and it won very easily :D
 
Back