600PP Italian Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Ascari Full Track

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 222 comments
Time to take your driving to the next level and get used to manual?

Yes, I'm do it now on the 500pp tt, Maybe i can set my best lap with manual here, Its not a hard track for manual gears. I learn it now. It cost some time. I'm on my top with AT gears. Maybe I can get 0.200 faster but not much. With manual maybe i can set sharper times( i hope) but this need practice.

Edit... I have it about the other tt (the times). on this track its a horror story for me to use manual gears :lol:

Last edited:
They have the feeling to drive smooth in corners, I see Beau driving and it was smooth and clear. I cant do it, But much respect to this dudes. On fast tracks with fast cars i can follow that guys, But on this tracks they blow me away.
You need very good throttle control for this car, you need to be on the limit but not wheel spin until your hot your wheel stright ahahahah

And the feeling comes through the wheel ahahah, that's how I feel for my limits :)

I think they're tuned with strong active steering in mind so if you don't use it as well, you're in for a rude awakening.

Hi @kilesa4568 . I was using "Strong" Active Steering. It's what I've been using throughout for these races, especially with Sports tyres.

You didn't state the car for which the tune was for. Was hoping you'd later state but after a while I had to assume the tune was for the FFX. Is it for the FFX? Assuming it is for the FFX these are the issues I experienced:

573bhp 600pp
Power limiter 71.4%
(with Power limiter at 71.4% I'm getting Max Power: 563 HP (not 573) and PP at 597 PP (not 600 PP)

Clutch kit - Stage 3 Weight reduction - Window
(I'm assuming this is Drivetrain: Clutch (Triple-Plate Clutch Kit) and Stage 3 etc refers to Body weight reductions)

Now here lies the most issues:

Gearbox
(Final 5000 Max speed 320)..... The "320", is that kph or mph? (I'm assuming it's kph)...but...
.....at beginning FG 5000, Max Speed 320kph (199mph), the gears are not computing. (What I'm getting is indicated in brackets)
1. 4193 (I'm getting limit of 3.963)
2. 2808 (I'm getting limit of 2.676)
3. 2043 (I'm getting limit of 1.870)
4. 1560 (I'm getting limit of 1.093)
5. 1250 (I'm getting limit of 1.093)
6. 1050 (I'm getting limit of 0.899)

Final 2840

Yes, it was the FXX but I only used the suspension and diff settings. All I did with the transmission was dial down the top speed. Surprisingly, I found the stock settings easier to drive but that's without any AS and how I prefer it.

(I've got no problem with people using a driving aid that's readily available to everyone in the TT's but nobody on my friends list use it so I won't either.)

Ed nights tune for the Murcielago is downright amazing! :cheers: Thanks you very much for this car - it's become one of my favorites to drive in all of gt6. It just so easy to slide, and drift and catch your mistakes, and it goes really fast and if you don't make any mistakes it just goes that much faster. It's crazy good!

I managed a 2:08.155 good for 276th place. As always there's room for improvement, I might be able to hit 2:07's if I can spend some more time on it.
If I can improve by a half second or so I'll improve to the 5th place Canuck overall, currently 6th. 👍:gtpflag:

I usually do 10 laps or so in these TT's and then forget all about them. I've done about 30 in the 670.:D

Managed to do a 7.6 last night and beat my previous time by .6. I still haven't done a lap I'm happy with either.

If I grow a pair and make use of the full width (too cautious a driver for TT's) of the track, there's definitely a 6 in me.

Nah. The FXX is beautiful on the turn in and speed but the trigger accelerator I'm using isn't too good for on the way out. I can see why people are using it though.

Just improved to a 2.08.14x, still have a lot to clean up though, several red laps with better times. But I'm trying to finish my laps to keep the rythum up.

Raised the car a lot, to 98/105, seemed to help a bunch. (FXX)

It's a tuff one, but fun.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 Super Veloce for the win. All I did was weight stage 3, triple plate clutch, carbon prop shaft, and racing brake balance, then adjusted the power limiter to get 600 PP. Only narrowly got the gold 2:13:896, but it was my first clean lap without messing up through the first little chicane. I'm sure I could get this thing down a few seconds from there if I had the patience!

IMG_20160914_110141.jpg

Aventador LP700-4 with everything except power upgrades and default settings. Should have been quicker but blew it in the last corner.

Ed nights tune for the Murcielago is downright amazing! :cheers: Thanks you very much for this car - it's become one of my favorites to drive in all of gt6. It just so easy to slide, and drift and catch your mistakes, and it goes really fast and if you don't make any mistakes it just goes that much faster. It's crazy good!

I managed a 2:08.155 good for 276th place. As always there's room for improvement, I might be able to hit 2:07's if I can spend some more time on it.
If I can improve by a half second or so I'll improve to the 5th place Canuck overall, currently 6th. 👍:gtpflag:
Nice time @pretend racer! 👍:cheers:
I agree with you whole heartedly about @Ed_Night's tune. It's a masterpiece! In one lap, I jumped 8000 places! Unbelievable! Currently at 2:12.597. Fantastic tune @Ed_Night, thanks for sharing it. :bowdown::cheers:

My Opi"s set (only for drivers over 60)good for under P100
Engine: 73,2%,430KW,685Nm,weight 1064kg
78 74
11.11 0928
8 8
10 10
7 7
Brake:5 4
Gears you take of one of the aliens,have fun and let me know
if you like it.Hugs Michael

Just gave this my first go with that basic fxx tune.. so far I have posted no legal time, only a red 2:17 with a big old tank slapping moment with ds3. So I got is with in reach and should set an ice time is I get my dfgt out the garage.. plus this is the first time I have ever driven this track.. quit like it!

It was posted in the old thread for this event because it's a repeated seasonal.
It's a no-no to go and post in that thread though so hopefully its ok to share the tune here.

I see a lot of players have problems to get gold here.

Got over 10 seconds under the gold time with the FXX and the Murcielago LP 670-4
SuperVeloce '09 with DS3 and ABS: 1 only.
The FXX is defenetly nothing for the average driver, but the Lambo should be a
easy gold for everybody.

View attachment 447396

103 95
11,65 12,20
1 2
2 3
6 6
0 0
0 0

racing brake: 3 / 3

drivetrain: - install all parts
10 / 15 / 20 ( front )
10 / 26 / 20 ( rear )
torque split: 32:68

power: racing exhaust @ 96,7% limiter

weight: install all parts = 1.252kg

custom wing: downforce 50 / 120

custom wheels 2+ inch

After you did all the stuff above you can install the custom gearbox.

transmission:
FG: 4,000
Vmax: 240km/h (as far to the left as possible)
gears ( 1st - 6th ): 3,395 / 2,560 / 2,070 / 1,705 / 1,416 / 1,188
FG: 3,200

No oil change and no re. improvement!

My Opi"s set (only for drivers over 60)good for under P100
Engine: 73,2%,430KW,685Nm,weight 1064kg
78 74
11.11 0928
8 8
10 10
7 7
Brake:5 4
Gears you take of one of the aliens,have fun and let me know
if you like it.Hugs Michael
Fantastic time Opi 👍👍

Ok, 1:13.4xx with the fxx first lap thismorning with a fresh mind.. I'm still painfully slow in the low speed turns as I can't get on the throttle with the ds3. There is one low speed left turn with negative camber, I try so hard not to light the rears up there as you just spin even once you have straight up.

Ok, 1:13.4xx with the fxx first lap thismorning with a fresh mind.. I'm still painfully slow in the low speed turns as I can't get on the throttle with the ds3. There is one low speed left turn with negative camber, I try so hard not to light the rears up there as you just spin even once you have straight up.
Congrats! Your 1 minute faster than IMMORTAL lol

@Apex2691
Dear dairy I did the most horrible lap but somehow beat my fastest lap :lol:

Atleast I got 3rd place back! :sly:

Hey @beau231 , been meaning to ask. But first of all congrats on your top time bro. Consistently topping I see.
Yeah but what I wanted to ask. Been seeing in the world rankings a couple top racers PSN iD beginning with "TRL_" plus whatever name added (TRL_Beau, TRL_Immortal etc).
What's the commonality with you guys? Is it some club beginning with "TRL" or y'all just happened to begin your PSN ID like that? What does the "TRL" stand for? Curious.

Back