630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama MRC

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by nowcontrol, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Retiree

Retiree

Well thanks to Beau's Evo tune I tried the Audi again and liked it, did a heap of laps in the 58s and had a good go for a 1.57.431 but kissed the wall at the cutting. Finished with a 1.58.143 and in a lot less pain then in the Z4. I'll get in the 57s even if it kills me. Because I'm not too flash with manual yet I had to drop 2nd gear a bit as jt was bogging down.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    8l23ub, beau231, Stewyripper and 4 others like this.
  2. phineas777

phineas777

Finally the 59s!!!

image.jpeg

Basically the Praiano tune with a couple of minor mods.

Changed to the Z4 tonight after topping out at 2:01.25 using the R8.

EDIT: 1:59.470

:tup:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    MMFC58, Kossie, Godarm and 6 others like this.
  3. Otaliema

Otaliema

Awesome to hear. I knew this car had speed in it.
    Now if only I could get my head around the track :lol:

Awesome. Was it an easier drive or about the same?
    I was hoping for more but at least I didn't loose anything:tup:

4. chrisspeed281

chrisspeed281

To be honest , your first tune fits better to my driving style , i got a 1:57.128 yesterday

5. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Hey Chris, if you got @Otaliema first tune put the rear downforce to 600 and have TC 1 and ABS 1, it is fast and there is still room for improvement out there and left foot braking does help a lot for wheel users at this track.

Retiree, TripleE63, Otaliema and 2 others like this.
  6. Kossie

Kossie

1:54,585. Maybe I can make a 1:53. That would be unreal for me :p

beau231 That is great, Very fast with that car :bowdown::tup:

UpTopLog, Retiree, beau231 and 5 others like this.
  7. lisanorm

lisanorm

yes both tunes are great,if you are a wheel user great for turn in,i use a pad and am very heavy handed(don't have the touch)both tunes will easily do 55's.Maybe try trans from first tune on the 2nd one just make 4th a bit longer,i dont like to change gears across the top of mountain anyway top job @Otaliema :tup:

8. lisanorm

lisanorm

Give up trying for my 54,i was so close but blew it :censored::banghead: now i'm off to tune the other cars for this TT :cheers: to who used my tune and liked and thanks @Otaliema for letting me try yours and play around with it....Helping is what this world needs more of...........Happy frustrations everybody :cheers: Norm

9. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

2'01'019 :tup: with new settings for my Z4 . Parameters which I will publish tomorrow .The fateful 2'00'000 approach :tup:

10. Mt. Lynx

Mt. Lynx Premium

Used the Audi LMS Ultra. 2:02 something after only two laps. Why do they have gold time of 2:08 with a 630pp limit?
    I tried the Z4 stock, and still did a 2:03 time. What gives?

Stewyripper, Jeje6410 and Otaliema like this.
  11. Otaliema

Otaliema

That's the time the slowest GT3 can make in an average DS3 users hands can make.
    (I think)

12. lisanorm

lisanorm

So while i was trying to make a tune for the tank GTR nismo, it was just glitching so bad,shaking and spinning wheels off in all gears,dropping circle work around every corner i was like :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: so thought bugger it,i'll get the Z4 out and go for another spin,i thought stuff it i will whack on @Otaliema :cheers: suspension set up off his first tune bung it on mine,a few warm up laps just to get used to the handling then go for it.So after crossing the line and going round the first corner look up at the time and bam,finally got it...1:54,991 not by much.Yep i'm like this now :D:D:D

13. Otaliema

Otaliema

Well it's sounding like everyone likes set up one over set up two for the Z4 I'll revert it later and just add downforce to the tail.

14. lisanorm

lisanorm

yeah they were the susp settings i had written in front of me,and i thought why not try on my tune...Yes you might have to frankentune it :)

15. beau231

beau231

I've made changes to the tune, I'll post them when i get back online

16. Otaliema

Otaliema

Yeah just might have too. ;)
    Grab the rebuilt transmission it should be to your liking.

Stewyripper and TripleE63 like this.
  17. TripleE63

TripleE63

Hey Otaliema, I tried the first version of your Z4 tune but with the rear downforce at 595. That made a big difference for me, now at 1:59.937. Three cheers for you. :cheers::cheers::cheers:
    Edit: 1:59.140

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  18. beau231

beau231

People driving Audi R8 LMS I found short shifting at under 8000rpm faster than near the redline

My Audi setup
    81/76
    Min/ 20.35
    1/1
    2/2
    7/7
    0.0/0.0
    0.00/0.00
    LSD 7/7/8
    I'll send transmission in few hours

I notice the R8 LMS '12 has 50BHP more than the blue and yellow one but the blue and yellow feels pretty even does same speeds on the strights and corners feel better in the blue and yellow one, i tryed taking advantage in the standard one with the horsepower but felt the same

19. bluelightning

bluelightning

Had my first attempt at this last night (just using the DS3 rather than my DFGT wheel). Ambled around in the SLS AMG to get bronze (just).

I then tried the Z4 with @shaunm80 's tune and got 2:10.583 (but I did get a 2:08.203 but apparently clipped the second to last corner too much. Yeah, right.)

Then I thought I'd look at @beau231 's 10th place lap in the Z4. Wow - awe inspiring! I have no idea how you skim so close to the barriers! But I have learned the lesson of using ALL the track, and then some...

20. beau231

beau231

It's much closer in the Audi because i've put more time in that :lol:
    Just heads up I don't mind people adding me on my GTP_beau account because i don't have many friends on it but I someone got 30 friends request maybe more on my TRL_beau account and i won't accept it because it's full and it's glitching my friends list so i'll delete it, didn't wanna sound like a bad person deleting friends request, you anyone sends to GTP_beau i'll be happy to accept it :)

21. wedjim

wedjim

1.56.81 now...more tuning and laps needed to get in the 55's.

22. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Hey @lisanorm you mention in your post to make the 4th gear a bit longer to @Otaliema tune, I did do that to his first tune and it worked thank you very much :cheers: and a new time of 1:56.664 and there is still is room for improvement for me out there :).

23. beau231

beau231

1:53.681 23rd place in Audi R8
    Setup
    81/76
    17.21 19.39
    1/1
    2/2
    7/7
    No camber
    -0.03 0.00
    BB 5/7
    LSD 6/8/6
    Gears
    Final gear 3.600 max speed 200kmh/124mph
    1st 4.681
    2nd 3.610
    3rd 2.892
    4th 2.403
    5th 2.022
    6th 1.730
    Final gear 2.150
    Just few changes, thanks for @Evo19uk for his current R8 setup :)

24. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

I just make 2'00'595 with my tune BMW Z4 GT3 '11. The fateful 2'00'000 approach more and more :tup: . But I 'll get there ???? :banghead::banghead: A foul by it or there and everything falls apart . If someone gets there I await your positive or negative comments of course.:cheers: Thanks

25. No pedals

No pedals

Must try R8,and go to 1.54-55

26. Retiree

Retiree

Finally, I cracked the 57s 1.57.896, back in the dreaded Z4 with Jimipitbull's tune. It is very stable and seems to have little wheelspin and flies up the hill. 245hp but because I have 4 of them I can't remember how I got it. Put a Nixim brake spring on today, still learning that. Very stiff, are they better without the bumper or not? Put the brake spring in the throttle but felt pretty heavy testing by hand so took it out for now. Can anyone tell me how it goes? Make that 645hp, I was worn out!!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  27. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

2'00'405 :banghead: :banghead: Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh :banghead:

28. Retiree

Retiree

Getting close lol.

29. Otaliema

Otaliema

You're crazy :lol:
    I'd recommend just using the new gear box. It's got the same speed but is smoother and less likely to over torque the tires. 4th gear is set to go over the top of Mountian with only going into 5th for the last turn prior to the down hill if you hit it right.

30. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Yessssssss but it's very hard to keep this concentration all the time :crazy: