630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama MRC

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 346 comments
Well thanks to Beau's Evo tune I tried the Audi again and liked it, did a heap of laps in the 58s and had a good go for a 1.57.431 but kissed the wall at the cutting. Finished with a 1.58.143 and in a lot less pain then in the Z4. I'll get in the 57s even if it kills me. Because I'm not too flash with manual yet I had to drop 2nd gear a bit as jt was bogging down.

Last edited:
Finally the 59s!!!

image.jpeg

Basically the Praiano tune with a couple of minor mods.

Changed to the Z4 tonight after topping out at 2:01.25 using the R8.

EDIT: 1:59.470

👍

Last edited:
Hey @Otaliema your first tune I did a 1:57.076 the only change I made to your tune is to put the rear downforce to 595 and thank you :):cheers:. I have not tried your new settings as yet on the car, because I am going change to the Audi R8 LMS ultra now.

Edit: I scrap the the Audi R8 LMS ultra and went back to Otaliema BMW Z4 GTS '11 first tune and did this 1:56.869, thank you Sir :cheers:.
Awesome to hear. I knew this car had speed in it.
Now if only I could get my head around the track :lol:

still a good tune mate i am getting mid + 55's :) 👍 :cheers:
Awesome. Was it an easier drive or about the same?
I was hoping for more but at least I didn't loose anything:tup:

Hey Chris, if you got @Otaliema first tune put the rear downforce to 600 and have TC 1 and ABS 1, it is fast and there is still room for improvement out there and left foot braking does help a lot for wheel users at this track.

yes both tunes are great,if you are a wheel user great for turn in,i use a pad and am very heavy handed(don't have the touch)both tunes will easily do 55's.Maybe try trans from first tune on the 2nd one just make 4th a bit longer,i dont like to change gears across the top of mountain anyway top job @Otaliema 👍

So while i was trying to make a tune for the tank GTR nismo, it was just glitching so bad,shaking and spinning wheels off in all gears,dropping circle work around every corner i was like 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 so thought bugger it,i'll get the Z4 out and go for another spin,i thought stuff it i will whack on @Otaliema :cheers: suspension set up off his first tune bung it on mine,a few warm up laps just to get used to the handling then go for it.So after crossing the line and going round the first corner look up at the time and bam,finally got it...1:54,991 not by much.Yep i'm like this now :D:D:D

Well thanks to Beau's Evo tune I tried the Audi again and liked it, did a heap of laps in the 58s and had a good go for a 1.57.431 but kissed the wall at the cutting. Finished with a 1.58.143 and in a lot less pain then in the Z4. I'll get in the 57s even if it kills me. Because I'm not too flash with manual yet I had to drop 2nd gear a bit as jt was bogging down.
I've made changes to the tune, I'll post them when i get back online

People driving Audi R8 LMS I found short shifting at under 8000rpm faster than near the redline

My Audi setup
81/76
Min/ 20.35
1/1
2/2
7/7
0.0/0.0
0.00/0.00
LSD 7/7/8
I'll send transmission in few hours

I notice the R8 LMS '12 has 50BHP more than the blue and yellow one but the blue and yellow feels pretty even does same speeds on the strights and corners feel better in the blue and yellow one, i tryed taking advantage in the standard one with the horsepower but felt the same

Last edited:
Had my first attempt at this last night (just using the DS3 rather than my DFGT wheel). Ambled around in the SLS AMG to get bronze (just).

I then tried the Z4 with @shaunm80 's tune and got 2:10.583 (but I did get a 2:08.203 but apparently clipped the second to last corner too much. Yeah, right.)

Then I thought I'd look at @beau231 's 10th place lap in the Z4. Wow - awe inspiring! I have no idea how you skim so close to the barriers! But I have learned the lesson of using ALL the track, and then some...

Had my first attempt at this last night (just using the DS3 rather than my DFGT wheel). Ambled around in the SLS AMG to get bronze (just).

I then tried the Z4 with @shaunm80 's tune and got 2:10.583 (but I did get a 2:08.203 but apparently clipped the second to last corner too much. Yeah, right.)

Then I thought I'd look at @beau231 's 10th place lap in the Z4. Wow - awe inspiring! I have no idea how you skim so close to the barriers! But I have learned the lesson of using ALL the track, and then some...
It's much closer in the Audi because i've put more time in that :lol:
Just heads up I don't mind people adding me on my GTP_beau account because i don't have many friends on it but I someone got 30 friends request maybe more on my TRL_beau account and i won't accept it because it's full and it's glitching my friends list so i'll delete it, didn't wanna sound like a bad person deleting friends request, you anyone sends to GTP_beau i'll be happy to accept it :)

Finally, I cracked the 57s 1.57.896, back in the dreaded Z4 with Jimipitbull's tune. It is very stable and seems to have little wheelspin and flies up the hill. 245hp but because I have 4 of them I can't remember how I got it. Put a Nixim brake spring on today, still learning that. Very stiff, are they better without the bumper or not? Put the brake spring in the throttle but felt pretty heavy testing by hand so took it out for now. Can anyone tell me how it goes? Make that 645hp, I was worn out!!

Last edited:
Hey @lisanorm you mention in your post to make the 4th gear a bit longer to @Otaliema tune, I did do that to his first tune and it worked thank you very much :cheers: and a new time of 1:56.664 and there is still is room for improvement for me out there :).
You're crazy :lol:
I'd recommend just using the new gear box. It's got the same speed but is smoother and less likely to over torque the tires. 4th gear is set to go over the top of Mountian with only going into 5th for the last turn prior to the down hill if you hit it right.

Back