630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama MRC

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 346 comments
You are building a new tune from zero :confused: . Your tune is very good. You are highly motivatide
It felt overly dependent on aero. 5 points on the rear wing was the difference between making and not making a corner.
So rather than try to fix that I saved it to another tab and reset the car. In current form I can hold 95% of my previous Corning speed but my top speed and acceleration have been improved by 10%.
Hitting 267 on start/finish straight and 250km/h on the other two.
I just to work out weight shift on the tail and turn in.

It felt overly dependent on aero. 5 points on the rear wing was the difference between making and not making a corner.
So rather than try to fix that I saved it to another tab and reset the car. In current form I can hold 95% of my previous Corning speed but my top speed and acceleration have been improved by 10%.
Hitting 267 on start/finish straight and 250km/h on the other two.
I just to work out weight shift on the tail and turn in.

Ok my friend I understand your motivation very well.👍
Good luck my friend :cheers:

Hey @Otaliema your new gear box settings with your first tune is faster, as you can see in this picture below than your first gear box settings but there is an issue when I get on top of the mountain, I just lose time up to nearly 300 hundred of a second but when I revert back to you original gearbox settings and made the 4th gear longer, I find it better on top of the mountain for some reason.
My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-07-23 11-25-40.png

Hey @Otaliema your new gear box settings with your first tune is faster, as you can see in this picture below than your first gear box settings but there is an issue when I get on top of the mountain, I just lose time up to nearly 300 hundred of a second but when I revert back to you original gearbox settings and made the 4th gear longer, I find it better on top of the mountain for some reason.
View attachment 569721
Hmm might be an RPM thing.
Check the running RPM in 4th gear with the first gear box and the second. May need a small adjustment to it.

1:56,591 and stuck.... Used Praino's tune (for which many thanks)
Only adjustments were: break balance 10 / 10, no traction control and ABS 1.
I know an extra 1 sec is possible but I **** up in one of the sections on the "perfect lap". Time to accept the top-220 for now.

I can't seem to find the balance between downshifting to 1st gear in some sections or staying in 2nd and waiting for the lag to vanish....

Details:
Section 1: 00;17,5 sec (plus minus)
Section 2: 01;29,3 sec (plus minus)

Of course, based on the end time of 1:56 ish

I did a 1:59.015 with your tune :cheers:, but when l made some minor changes to your suspension, my time did improve to 1:58.348. Your Audi gear box is faster than my BMW Z4 but I got to do a lot of laps in the Audi and l may make more changes to beat my BMW Z4 time.

Thanks my friend @fordlaser777 for your comments and your appreciation for this car. It's a real pleasure. :cheers:
Ok my friend for your minor changes . If you want It'll be a pleasure if I will write your name for this tune in collaboration. If you want.

Thanks again my friend @fordlaser777 :bowdown::cheers::cheers:

Sometimes I find I can run a better lap with the ghosts and friends turned off.

...sometimes.
Try turning off the HUD the lines stay but the names are gone so they are like moving driving lines. 👍
You also don't have the distraction of lap time running.
When i normally do time trials i normally hit up on the dpad to remove the lines and names, I normally check if im beating the time in the sectors

I hate this : Many times when i'm in front of my own ghost i get nervous and make a stupid mistake :banghead:

View attachment 569756

Welcome to the Club!
I'm from Vienna too, and I don't know how many hours I have driven this race and with how many different setups
(I have 4 Z4's, so it is at least 12 different setups), but you have to wait and be patient till the ONE good lap comes your way!
As it happened to me tonight when I did a 1:56.136, improving my time by 0,6xx seconds and putting me in POS # 177 (best Austrian! 👍 :D ), but couldn't do it again ever since.
I'm driving this event nearly every day since it started, and improved my initial time of 1:59,621 only 9 times up till today!
So be patient, try some tunes and drive much, but don't give up!:gtpflag:
Greetings from Vienna to Vienna! :D

Had a go at this in the Z4, did 3 laps and managed a 1:59 despite getting every turn wrong, threw @lisanorm 's tune at it and did a 1:57, its another great tune from you guys here. Left it at that though because I have a soft spot for the LMS Ultra by @Evo19uk (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ount-panorama-mrc.323475/page-8#post-10452182)
Used the set-up without ballast and did oil change.
With limiter at 675hp managed to match Z4 with 1:57.0's despite getting the three 90(ish) degree left handers pathetically wrong.
Couple of boost on the limiter later (684hp and a couple of points less torque) got the three corners less wrong all on the same lap producing a 1:56.1
Final boost gives up 686hp

Watch and Learn if you're struggling

LOL My favorite part? The fist pump!

I make a 1:56. But believe me: I'm not a alien or a great driver :) With som practice a sub 2min is not so hard.:cheers:

What tune are you using and did you stick with no steering assist? I'm at a very difficult 157.89

BMW Z4 GT3 '11

90/70
15.75/13.74
6/6
7/7
4/4
0/0
0/0
7/5

124mph

6/7/6

76.8% High Turbo

400/800
10kg @ -30

630pp 636hp 1200 kg

All off but ABS 1

I believe this started out as a Praiano Tune from months ago.

What tune are you using and did you stick with no steering assist? I'm at a very difficult 157.89

BMW Z4 GT3 '11

Forgot to add downforce 400/800

Sorry Kossie re-read the thread I see your running steering assist throws your tunes out the window netting for me. lol

LOL Damnit. Just did a 157.759 second clean lap out of 6 laps with Lisanorms tune.

With my controller... Time to break out the wheel.

Do not try my tune as it just plain sucks... haha
Just goes to show what stubbornness and a bad setup can get you..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back