700PP Racing Car Super Lap - Autodromo Nazionale Monza

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by et_, Sep 25, 2014.

1. GTP_CargoRatt

GTP_CargoRatt

You're welcome, no problem at all. :tup: You're lack of knowledge with the game and such is nothing to be ashamed of, we've all been there at one time or another. :guilty: I remember my first wheel. My g/f got it for me shortly after I got GT5 on release day. It was some off-brand, $60 wheel endorsed by Dale Earnhardt. :O I knew little about steering wheels, or anything game related for that fact, so I really thought I was the bees knees with that wheel until I plugged the thing in and tried using it. :lol: It was complete and utter crap. :mad: I didn't even feel like wasting my time returning it or re-selling it, I just threw the thing in the dumpster. :lol: Ah yea, you live and you learn. With experience, comes knowledge, and with that knowledge comes success. :tup: You'll get there, nothing to be/feel ashamed of in the mean time. :) Good luck to you with your journey with GT6. :tup: Keep striving for improvement, but most of all, have fun getting there. Nice talking to you my friend. :cheers:

2. N0t_L3fty

N0t_L3fty

I should know this game I have been fighting it since GT1...
    My son has complained about my cars since the 90's, I guess he just drove whatever I gave him in GT1. He did start growling about them in GT2. He thinks I'm crazy cause I still play this game. The 4 or 6 computers scattered about don't help my cause much. Old people should not play games, I guess...
    I guess what I'm getting at is, I set up almost every car the same, & fought them till I won. No online stuff at that time, we would drag our memory card & a sixer over to some ones house & race. We were all bad at it & some of us were really bad.
    Now you can race others without leaving your house, I am not sure who misses out, or missed out...
    Good night.

coryclifford and Growling like this.
  3. black_lamboo

black_lamboo

gt6 is not for old ppl or for young ppl,is for everyone who want to play,nothing to do with age...as long you have fun playing it...

SVPSkins, Jaywalker, lisanorm and 3 others like this.
  4. Brunoblak

Brunoblak

Tiago_Almeida likes this.
  5. Cowboy

Cowboy Premium

Just looked at the rankings this morning, and apparently the fastest time is about 48 seconds from a guy who drove a red bull. Didn't know you could de-tune that car to 700pp.

6. polysmut

polysmut Premium

Been round again with the Peugeot & haven't broken 90 seconds yet. Within 7 hundredths of it though. I get half a second ahead of my ghost before the ascari curves but seem to have forgotten how to get a good exit there & the ghost goes flying off ahead of me. 2,217th position.

Edit: 1:29.931 for 2,027th. Still time left all over the track but I'm happy enough to break 90 seconds.
    Next time I do this it will be in the 2J.

Edit 2: The 2J, wow. 2nd clean lap was 1:28.632 for 829th & not a particularly good lap either. I had put the @jontikis tune straight onto the car before starting, except without the oil change. I'm so pleased I set myself a target in the Peugeot before trying this. It's probably the highest I've been on a TT ranking on day 5 so I'll no doubt come back to it later & see what happens.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  7. ODB

ODB

Yeah I think that guy's a hack :lol: so don't worry about him :tup:

8. polysmut

polysmut Premium

The hacker now has the top 5 in a few different cars.
    6th & 14th looks to be the same driver (same as each other, not the hacker) in 2 different cars.

9. Draggon

Draggon

I barely made gold in a sliding, chattering, wheel-hopping Sauber Mercedes with Praino's tune. Sometimes the DS3 is not my friend.

10. Konnichiwa

Konnichiwa

No need for buying a wheel for like 1/2 seconds on a track, you can do that without a wheel my friend. I'll give you some advice I hope it helps, I'm .26.7 but I've space to shave it under 26 easy, so,

• Main straight, there you'll have max speed, brake in the middle of the 200m mark (first mark on the left) and be4 that mark you'll see a orange Thing :D, so, brake in the middle with shifting hard to the 1st gear!
    • First Chikane,
    I'll usually brake hard till entry then I hit the hand brake to get better angle for the apex, and in the middle of the first right hander you can hit again hand brake or without it go through the next left hander wide on the cerbs, stay early on a throttle.
    • Long right hander;
    Coming from the first chicanes, go immediately left and and "aim"for the right hander, where the black tyre marks are, and when you get this one just stay full throttle throughout this one, don't worry , you wount go out of the track, easy following the exit to the left then go prepare the car for the next two chicanes.
    •Two chicanes;
    Brake on the first mark, (try directly on a 200m to brake), hard till 1st gear and again, hand brake, try to pissiotion the car as much as possible to the left hand side and then cut the right exit of the apex, (first gear) for a as much as possible straight/not flat exit but with solid rhythm!
    •Lesmo 1;
    Position your car on a left hand, hard brake to 1st gear and in the middle if the corner go hard into the corner, correction and better entry you can do with hand brake as well, stay on throttle as early as possible, grab bit cerb, avoiding spinning wheels, shift to 2nd gear!
    • Lesmo 2;
    Position your car on a left side if the track, brale hard (1st gear) then let you're car roll throught the Corner, try to go on a right apex cerb, after you hit the cerb hard throttle, hit the 2nd gear, grab a outer cerb smooth for better exit speed.
    • Last three left-right-left;
    Pissiotion your car on the right side of the track, on a second mark (I thing) hard brake till 1st gear, cut the inner cerb, with hand brake if you will, stay on a left hand side then don't go immediately into the right hander, wait a bit, then cut smooth the right hander and the following left hander, cuting cerb is must for a better exit speed.
    • Parabolica;
    I'm braking on 150m I thing, hard, till 1st gear, go deep into the Parabolica and try to go early as possible on the throttle. In the middle of the Parabolica shift up to second gear and roll with full power to the straight finish line.

My set up is from the 3rd or 4th page (search), gear box is set the max speed to 390, and by wish adjust the 3rd gear a bit!

* when I mention hand brake, the method is, first brake with your normal brake, then if you see that you miss the apex or something like that, then hit the hand brake, or if you're on a good line for a corner entryc for better entering into the corned bit the hand brake. Try few times to get the feel for it, you'll see it will improve your entry dramatically and exit as well.

I'm sry for a long post, I hope it will help you and every one who's struggling to get some improvements! Maybe I'm not competitive for writing this post, but momentaly I'm on 130 possiotion, till end of the session I'll try to get in the top 100, so, those are my thoughts how to do a lap!

:)

11. Iceman220

Iceman220

formula GT 800 km/hr
    coolstorybro
    :lol:

12. meek

meek

We discussed about this previously, it starts here. Seeing how many likes your post got, perhaps we should make a thread on the GT6 Suggestions forum?

haha no wonder why my friends are so much faster!
    @jontikis tell me this next time, instead of sending me pics :p

what pisses me off too is PDI's slowness to console & account ban the cheaters and erase them from leaderboards.

jontikis, ODB and alienracing like this.
  13. ALB123

ALB123

@meek At first I was dismayed at PD's decision not to remove the obvious cheater quickly. They didn't wait this long for the Silverstone event where that idiot cheated. I think they're planning on waiting until close to the end of the Seasonal Event's expiration. I say that because you can see the Top 5 positions are occupied by the same loser who created 5 different accounts. Based on his incremental user name (Varcolac0010...Varcolac014) he obviously has many accounts that he will undoubtedly just re-connect with and post another fraudulent time.

This is the ONLY video game that I own/play and even though I currently love GT6 I still didn't play for the last 3 days. Every now and then you need a little break. I can't imagine how pathetic life would have to be to login to a video game repeatedly with different accounts and post times that everyone in the world knows are fraudulent. Just imagine how boring and sad this person's life must be. Heck, MY life is pretty boring and sad and I still don't have the time to do what this moron is doing. LOL!

Good luck to all of you who are putting down awesome legitimate times! Keep on keepin' on...

EDIT: By the way...Would someone mind telling me what happened to @et_? I went to send him a private message just now and it says his user profile doesn't exist!! What the heck happened? He left GTPlanet?! He was such a nice person, at least to me, I hope he is alright.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    meek likes this.
  14. GTP_CargoRatt

GTP_CargoRatt

Such is the life of a troll. ;) The less attention people give him/them because of his/their shenanigans, the better. Just report him and move on. By giving him the attention he craves, you are only playing into his hand. :)

hall90 and dppllggr like this.
  15. savage388

savage388

I barely managed a 1.33.4xx hero lap with a r18 on my gf's account, it looks like I have to buy a 2j when I get home. I loved that car in gt4 and gt5 so it should come back to me pretty easy.

16. Konnichiwa

Konnichiwa

Gf's account?!?!
    LMFAO!! :D

savage388 likes this.
  17. GRANKUSTOM

GRANKUSTOM Premium

Hello everyone!:)

As most of you now know, @et_ have been banned, so he cannot update the OP. But he has compiled the tunes posted by you guys, and here they are:

700PP Racing Car Super Lap:

Chaparral 2J '70 - @@jontikis:
    https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threa...o-nazionale-monza.317519/page-2#post-10107139

Peugeot 905B Evo 1 Bis LM '92 - @@SW__10:
    https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threa...o-nazionale-monza.317519/page-4#post-10109616

Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd '05 - @@praiano63:
    https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threa...o-nazionale-monza.317519/page-2#post-10107099

18. savage388

savage388

Yea I got her into gt, I usually do all the seasonals for her to get her credits, it gives me an excuse to play more. :D

19. 2cam16

2cam16

Thanks for the tune! Got a 1:32xx and stopped there. I added some ballast to the rear as it was skittish with my steering wheel.

jontikis likes this.
  20. nExx

nExx

Back into the Top100! Did a 1:25:982! "Sorry" for the thumbnail, couldn't help myself with the freezer :D:D

21. BMWcrazy

BMWcrazy

1:24 and 1:25?!

You guys are truly amazing.

22. GT_Rajman

GT_Rajman

Setup to Chaparral 2J :cheers:

Time: 1:24,3 after 10 laps (DS3)

Power : 938hp with new oil ( stage3 is better than oil)

Suspension:
    65/60
    11.10/15.10
    5/5
    6/6
    6/6
    0.0/0.0
    0.06/-0.07

LSD:
    5/15/9

Transmission:
    VMax 400
    1/1.064
    2/0.786
    3/0.569

1:23 is possible :crazy:

23. Growling

Growling

Just ruined a killer lap (for me) :(

In front of my buddy @SW__10 untill the parabolica where I lost 2/3 tenths.

1:25.203 32nd.. Should have been a damn 24:banghead:

Edit: rajman, that's witchcraft with a ds3 :bowdown:

24. nExx

nExx

32nd is very good, don't go too hard on yourself!

Growling and SW__10 like this.
  25. Growling

Growling

I wouldn't mind if it was a decent lap all round, but it was a monster lap with a ruined last corner.

It's good though, it shows me it can be done

SW__10, waynz and Stewyripper like this.
  26. savage388

savage388

You guys are superhuman, the best ive managed is a 1:27.4 with a ds3. I might be able to break 1:26 but 1:23 is ridiculous.

27. t_wilson01

t_wilson01

I followed @Chris___75's lead and gave the old Percarolo C60 a go. Good thing it's nowhere near as bad as the FXX; I still have nightmares about it :scared:. Thank you @praiano63 for the tune. :bowdown:

28. lisanorm

lisanorm

Thought i would give the 2J a bash, seen as i was and am slow,i smashed a couple seconds of my old time,yep a ultra fast 1:28.1xx,could get into 27's, but with a newborn in the house there is no time,so this will do me....also i will say sorry to my FR List for the lack luster effort i am putting in,its quite nice being in the lower end of the L.B. :cheers: to you all................

joeledward likes this.
  29. Chris___75

Chris___75

That FXX is a dream compared to any Lexus!!

MOPARbarrett5 likes this.
  30. Stewyripper

Stewyripper

Many thanks to GT_Rajman for the tune took me from 1.28.186 down to 1.26.166 102nd place at the time, not to shabby for an old geezer.:cheers:

zona99, lionelg, ODB and 8 others like this.