700PP Racing Car Super Lap - Autodromo Nazionale Monza

• Thread starter et_
  • 212 comments
Need help, when I wanna watch some replays I've got this message" the replay dana cannot be downloaded as the ethernet cable has been removed"!!

How's physically possible that when you go a bit off the track that the car pulls immediately on the grass???!!!!

And this is happend allot to me in this f%#£ game!!

Need help, when I wanna watch some replays I've got this message" the replay dana cannot be downloaded as the ethernet cable has been removed"!!

Get replay before you enter race. Online rankings, change car, enter. If it say about Ethernet, just try it again immediately

Last edited:
Ran quite a few laps and brought my time down to 1:29.473 using the 2J. Using @praiano63 tune for the car, with the camber set to 0.5/03 and brake balance set to 4/6. I'll see if I can get my time down further...

Get replay before you enter race. Online rankings, change car, enter. If it say about Ethernet, just try it again immediately

Yea, I get that same message too. I even posted about it in one of these threads. As mentioned, PD claimed they fixed it but they didn't. I swear, PD could 🤬 up a wet dream. :banghead: They are really making a mess out of this game and its not going to take much more of this before I permanently ditched the game altogether. I haven't yet decided, but its going to be either a PS4 and Drive Club/PCars or Xbox 1 and Forza/Forza Horizon. One of those combinations is going to be my Christmas present to myself. :D In a few months, GT 6 is just going to be a distant memory unless they come up with something spectacular here soon.

Sorry for the small rant, I'm just getting really fed up. :banghead:

Yea, I get that same message too. I even posted about it in one of these threads. As mentioned, PD claimed they fixed it but they didn't. I swear, PD could 🤬 up a wet dream. :banghead: They are really making a mess out of this game and its not going to take much more of this before I permanently ditched the game altogether. I haven't yet decided, but its going to be either a PS4 and Drive Club/PCars or Xbox 1 and Forza/Forza Horizon. One of those combinations is going to be my Christmas present to myself. :D In a few months, GT 6 is just going to be a distant memory unless they come up with something spectacular here soon.

Totally agree with you sir!!

I also totally agree.

I haven't been back into this for a few days but it sounds like I might have to if I want to finish in the top 500. Never before checked a seasonal ranking this late in proceedings but it would be a shame to waste this opportunity now that I've found myself in this unusually respectable position. I was 218th when I set my previous best but I imagine that has dropped somewhat by now.

I haven't been back into this for a few days but it sounds like I might have to if I want to finish in the top 500. Never before checked a seasonal ranking this late in proceedings but it would be a shame to waste this opportunity now that I've found myself in this unusually respectable position. I was 218th when I set my previous best but I imagine that has dropped somewhat by now.

If you wan't to see yourself high in rankings just try to put as many laps in as you can during this 2 weeks, also it's vital to check out all the tunes posted on these threads, they may come with great help. I know it's quite a lot of labor just for ranking position, but I usually find more and more time as I do more laps, getting used to car and finding better and better lines shaves off time easier than it first appears, and as you and I find those new lines and learn more about how the car handles, our times WILL drop, I mean it's not a matter of IF, they will come down, it just takes some effort and after certain point it becomes rather impossible to improve any further, but to be honest I have yet to make a lap that I couldn't honestly improve, it's just nearly impossible :lol: grinding out your best times can be really frustrating but if there's a combination of track and car you like, I suggest you give it a try, and try to see how high can you get (and I'm not talking about smoking :lol: :lol:)

And yeah, I really do believe that trying to improve your times on and on no matter what the car and track may be, will make you a better driver, you'll find out all the sweet spots on the track and they'll weld in to your memory after countless times driving trough them.

:cheers:

Phew!! Finally got that 24 :cheers:
That's fast :bowdown:

Last edited:
My goal was 1:26.300 - I have just exhausted myself with a 1:26.228 for #190. I am rather pleased with myself :D
To the 189 people in front of me - LEGENDS :lol::lol:

Seriously well done to all on this TT and the LFA TT . They have been great TTs , challenging and a huge learning curve for me 👍 Specially the LFA :eek:

You're absolutely right @ODB, improvements certainly come with practice. I've been playing the game a fair bit recently & would be interested to race against myself from a couple of months ago. Of course there is the pesky matter of real life so I don't plan to devote too much time to every seasonal but I've certainly worked on this one.
I imagine the quickest way for me to be faster would be to learn manual transmission but I'm having fun playing & that is surely the important thing.

Improved by 0.1s so far today to 1:26.604 which is currently 258th. Something felt wrong with the car on that lap so I exited & checked the pp. It was 696, changed oil, 700 again.
I think if I put every corner together it could be a 26.0. I'm actually seeing my current laps as really shoddy & am very up & down on my ghost (current ghost is a 26.7 having exited for oil change) at various points.

You're absolutely right @ODB, improvements certainly come with practice. I've been playing the game a fair bit recently & would be interested to race against myself from a couple of months ago. Of course there is the pesky matter of real life so I don't plan to devote too much time to every seasonal but I've certainly worked on this one.
I imagine the quickest way for me to be faster would be to learn manual transmission but I'm having fun playing & that is surely the important thing.

Improved by 0.1s so far today to 1:26.604 which is currently 258th. Something felt wrong with the car on that lap so I exited & checked the pp. It was 696, changed oil, 700 again.
I think if I put every corner together it could be a 26.0. I'm actually seeing my current laps as really shoddy & am very up & down on my ghost (current ghost is a 26.7 having exited for oil change) at various points.

Well that's not too bad of a time at all, seems like you have the track figured out quite nicely, braking points and the way you can cut those chicanes is not that easy to see here.

I think I have never used auto gears so best advice I could give you is start using manual gears from now on. I mean I'm not saying that's any faster way to drive but learning should give you bit more control, naturally.

That's all now for me (well... I suppose there's still time to change my mind later). I've really done some miles on this one.

1:26.097 for position 177 which has already dropped to 178. :guilty:
The 1st half of the lap was fairly poor compared to how I had been doing then I seemed to take off later on.

Many thanks to @GT_Rajman & @jontikis for the tunes:bowdown: & to all the nice people who spread encouragement around here such as @ODB & @GTP_CargoRatt :cheers:

Edit: I've just watched the replay & it looks fantastic because I always had 2 wheels on the actual tarmac in the chicanes. I didn't specifically aim to do that, it could explain why the 1st half of the lap felt slow.
Definitely leaving it at that now after watching how it looked.

Last edited:
My goal was 1:26.300 - I have just exhausted myself with a 1:26.228 for #190. I am rather pleased with myself :D
To the 189 people in front of me - LEGENDS :lol::lol:

Seriously well done to all on this TT and the LFA TT . They have been great TTs , challenging and a huge learning curve for me 👍 Specially the LFA :eek:

well done mate :bowdown: but slow down a bit,you are leaving me well in your rear view mirror :lol:.....👍

here you have the setup from the #1 guy (elias_johansson aka @et_):

Suspension
65/50
10,15/12,40
4/6
4/7
7/7
Camber 0/0
Toe -0,05/-0,15

LCD

Gears
First reset and set max speed to 290 kmh
1. 1.535
2. 1.111
3. 0.842
And final 2975

Brakes 10/10

Ballast
44%

limiter 97.9% (1018 BHP)

Credits to @iliasdc .

You can't just create another account after being banned. It gets you nowhere.

Latest Posts

Back