800 Horsepower Enzo (FXX)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Delirious
  • 26 comments
  • 1,570 views
I don't think that it looks good, but who in their right mind would sell that?
If Ferrari likes you enough to sell you one then I would keep it. In 10 years you could get a lot more anyway.
 
Those are the best (largest) images I've seen of the FXX, but it still doesn't do much of anything for me. Does it have no brake lights?
 
i wouldnt say it looks nice but it is expensive and rare as hell. $2.35m and reserve not met. I wonder how much he is looking for.

if ferrari let you buy one of those, then you must be a devoted and loyal ferrari fan/customer. I dont see why a loyal ferrari owner/billionaire would want to sell it.

by the way jordan, if you think those pics are big, look at these linkage

and why would it need brake lights? That thing isnt even street legal
 
The first time I seen the FXX, I thought it was a PhotoChop done by a 14 year old.

Ugly, ugly car.
 
Correct me if I'm wrong...

That's most probably a fake auction. Considering that only a small amount of individuals will be given an oppurtunity to purchase the car and that they are all selected by Ferrari to participate under the FXX programme, there's no way that this car will be sold via an auction. Those who are selected are given Factory Training Track Sessions and from what I understand, a ton of extras too (though I'm not sure exactly what)!
 
Boost Lee
The first time I seen the FXX, I thought it was a PhotoChop done by a 14 year old.

Ugly, ugly car.

rofl.. yeah i never loved the way the enzo looked. i like the 430 though. 👍
 
The thing is with the enzo like with so many other cars, is that they look crap in pictures but then when one is infront of you they look amazing.
 
under18carbon
Correct me if I'm wrong...

That's most probably a fake auction. Considering that only a small amount of individuals will be given an oppurtunity to purchase the car and that they are all selected by Ferrari to participate under the FXX programme, there's no way that this car will be sold via an auction. Those who are selected are given Factory Training Track Sessions and from what I understand, a ton of extras too (though I'm not sure exactly what)!

It is a fake. You are obliged to sell the car back to Ferrari if you no longer want it. Considering the car has only been in "customers'" hands for such a little time, I doubt Ferrari would let this one go so quick.

This car is the biggest scam ever.
 
are u sure its a fake? he has a long history at ebay if u look.
 
It's possible it is real. I'm not sure on the exact clauses of the FXX deal.

The dealer is asking 3,400,000$, which is more than 2 million more than a normal Enzo, and all you get is a glorified track toy.

I don't understand how people don't appreciate a usable road-legal track car like a Radical, and still love this lump (which can't be driven on public roads). The company screws the customer, who has had to jump through a lot of expensive hoops just to own a Ferrari, and people still love them. What a mystery...
 
Yes. To have the option to buy an FXX, you must have an outstanding purchase record with Ferrari. eBay isn't the place for that sort of thing.

They're asking 3.4mil$, that's 1.6$mil premium. The cars should be being delivered around now, but there are too many technicalities that you have to look at to evluate if this is a real deal.

It's a tough to say, but I'm calling bull**** on this one.
 
I think that eBay auction is bit fishy as well. As for the car's design, I think it looks fantastic. 👍
 
Considering he just took the pictures off the Ferrari site I'm not believing it. I mean if he's able to afford a 3.2 million dollar car, he should be able to afford a 100 digital camera.
 
It's on the dealer's site, but the clauses of the FXX deal prevent the sale of the car, nevermind at such a premium. The car's decription is also pulled stright off of the Ferrari press release for the FXX back in June or whatev.
 
...no-one's noticed the VIN number yet? Even if iw was real, it's different to the one posted further down. :rolleyes:
 
But why would a legit, fairly established car dealership even try doing funny business?
 
jammyozzy
...no-one's noticed the VIN number yet? Even if iw was real, it's different to the one posted further down. :rolleyes:

It can't have a VIN number, it's not road legal.

However, it CAN have a serial number (and it would, were it real) which leads me to believe this is not a very good auction to involve yourself in!
 
iceburns288
It can't have a VIN number, it's not road legal.

However, it CAN have a serial number (and it would, were it real) which leads me to believe this is not a very good auction to involve yourself in!
Just like the Dodge Viper compettion coupe it dosent have a vin and if you are planning on buying you have to be preaproved by Ferrari and the car comes with a full race team on which you have to race the car. I'll try to find the magazine that i read that in.
 
It is real, indeed.

Many dealerships do this. It's be done with the SLR, Carrera GT, Ford GT, Viper SRT-10 Coupe.

They show these pics because these vehicles have usually yet to come in. Most dealers put up a Not Available picture logo though.

But this isn't that uncommon.
It's real.

If you don't believe, go to their website. There are Ferrari photos of the F430 Spider for sale there as well.
 
McLaren F1GTR
It is real, indeed.

Many dealerships do this. It's be done with the SLR, Carrera GT, Ford GT, Viper SRT-10 Coupe.

They show these pics because these vehicles have usually yet to come in. Most dealers put up a Not Available picture logo though.

But this isn't that uncommon.
It's real.

If you don't believe, go to their website. There are Ferrari photos of the F430 Spider for sale there as well.

That's not what is questionable. What is suspicious is the fact that the FXX has to be sold to a strong, loyal Ferrari customer. You don't just post this kind of sale on your website or eBay. I'm not sure if this is the case with all of the dealers, but I have seen one case, where the dealer forwards the Ferrie press release to their long-time customers, not post the car on eBay. I'm sure if Ferrari saw this, they'd have something done.

This car isn't a newspaper ad car, you have to be approved and all sorts of other business through Ferrari "to have the privilege" to "own" one. It's rediculous.
 
McLaren F1GTR
It is real, indeed.

Many dealerships do this. It's be done with the SLR, Carrera GT, Ford GT, Viper SRT-10 Coupe.

They show these pics because these vehicles have usually yet to come in. Most dealers put up a Not Available picture logo though.

But this isn't that uncommon.
It's real.

If you don't believe, go to their website. There are Ferrari photos of the F430 Spider for sale there as well.

It's not the lack of pictures that's a concern, it's the car at hand. It's VERY different from a Viper, or even a CGT. When there's less than 30 cars being produced...
 
Back