'A volvo for gran turismo'

• Thread starter GT714
  • 18 comments
It could be neat, but I think PD would reach out to Volvo, rather than the inverse. Still could be neat - we could have the WTCC S60 as a Gr.4 entry, with the V8 Supercars S60 as a Gr.3 car. It'd also be part of my dream Volvo cars list to include the P1800, the Amazon, and the 850 T-5R sedan. (Though the 850 R sedan would be an acceptable substitute by me.) The C30 R-Design seen in the PS3-era games would be rad, too, as well as some of the road-going cars that've been modified by Polestar.

It looks like another one of those design studies and not something which will be seen in Gran Turismo.

It could be neat, but I think PD would reach out to Volvo, rather than the inverse. Still could be neat - we could have the WTCC S60 as a Gr.4 entry, with the V8 Supercars S60 as a Gr.3 car. It'd also be part of my dream Volvo cars list to include the P1800, the Amazon, and the 850 T-5R sedan. (Though the 850 R sedan would be an acceptable substitute by me.) The C30 R-Design seen in the PS3-era games would be rad, too, as well as some of the road-going cars that've been modified by Polestar.
I really would like to see a WTCC S60 added. For me, with the classic 850, it would make a good drift car.
It looks like another one of those design studies and not something which will be seen in Gran Turismo.
It was made by a designer intended for inclusion. They've even tagged the granturismo profile in that social post.

Forget Volvo, what about SAAB?
I've not seen a new Saab in a long time. I doubt Saab would unless they decided they really wanted to. Are they even still around??

I really would like to see a WTCC S60 added. For me, with the classic 850, it would make a good drift car.

It was made by a designer intended for inclusion. They've even tagged the granturismo profile in that social post.

I've not seen a new Saab in a long time. I doubt Saab would unless they decided they really wanted to. Are they even still around??
There were Saabs in Forza. I think even after Saab's doors closed.

No, but I think they could still be included in GT. Aren't there other dead brands that've still appeared in GT, like Plymouth?

I own a 2003 S60R in real life, still haven't come across one in a racing game yet. Would absolutely love to drive an S60R/V70R in a GT game, as long as they can simulate the Four-C suspension properly :lol:

Back