ABB Formula E 2018-19

• Thread starter TRLWNC7396
  • 95 comments
What did people think of the activation zone for attack mode on the Marrakech circuit? To me it looked, “more natural”, or less awkward maybe than last race. However, because it was on the outside of a corner, you pick up marbles and pickup by going through the zone, which seems a little counter productive.

Overall that was a fun race to watch

Interesting interview with Agag about FE.

https://www.racefans.net/2019/01/16...interview-with-formula-e-boss-alejandro-agag/

The part I found most interesting was this:
“The championship was in dire financial straits after its debut season. Ironically, it was saved only by an injection of cash from Liberty Global, an associate of Liberty Media, now owner of F1’s commercial rights. Today Formula E is in much better shape, says Agag”

I didn’t know that Liberty was at all involved with FE. So now regardless of which of either FE or F1 succeed in the long run, the FIA and Liberty have their bases covered....

I thought it was streaming on YouTube this season? The first race was but now it's saying not available in my country. I don't have cable, oh well.

I thought it would be fun to watch this year.

I thought it was streaming on YouTube this season? The first race was but now it's saying not available in my country. I don't have cable, oh well.

I thought it would be fun to watch this year.
What country are you in? Check the Formula E website as they have details of broadcast in each country.

I have enjoyed watching Formula E so far. I saw most of the second half of the Formula E coverage even after the 2019 24 Hours of Daytona wrapped up. This series has come a long way now in its 5th season. I still haven't seen on YouTube the first and second rounds. I still enjoy the action thus far.

How the hell does Formula E do it? Another bonkers and crazy race with a red flag, great use of Attack Mode and one of the most ridiculous last laps I've seen in a long time.

Awesome!

I just finished watching the race! That was an INTENSE ending!!!!

Awesome run for everyone. I'm so sad for Buemi and team mate. But, that's racing!

Awesome race!

So we're 5 races into the season and 2 points separate 4 drivers at the top of the championship, at least half of the grid has won, or should have won, a race this season. Gen 2 Formula E is delivering!

So we're 5 races into the season and 2 points separate 4 drivers at the top of the championship, at least half of the grid has won, or should have won, a race this season. Gen 2 Formula E is delivering!
Yeah I’m really enjoying it this season. Still have a wish that they would race on real race tracks all the time but I get why they don’t. Hopefully as the series develops that will happen.

I'm confused as to how to actually watch the full race replays. I'm rarely able to watch the races live on the actual day of the race due to time zones and real life responsibilities, but it seems they periodically delete (or rather make private) and re-upload the full races at random intervals. Most of the time it's seem like the races reappear around a week after they occur, and I've been able to watch all but the most recent race. Last week I could still find rounds 3 and 4, but t this current moment I can only find race 1 and 2 on the YouTube channel, but nothing else. Is it geo-blocked, or is FE's promotion team just a little funky?

Another crazy race finish. This one wasn't as entertaining to watch as the last few races have been, but that's a really high bar.

Another crazy race finish. This one wasn't as entertaining to watch as the last few races have been, but that's a really high bar.

Yeah it was quite a messy affair in Sanya, with plenty of penalties during and after the race (plus fines).

It's amazing how close the championships have become after six races: the top 6 drivers are covered by 10 points, and the the top 4 teams are covered by just 2!

I like the randomness of winners. It makes the championship a REAL championship!

Thanks for putting this up. My DVR ran out of time.... So I've increased the finish time! ;)

Last month, I saw highlights of the Paris e-Prix. I am surprised there have been multiple e-Prix races, but that race being the first sort of wet race in the history of Formula E. I saw that YouTube video with the title saying "1st Wet e-Prix" in Post No. 89. Quite interesting event.

Back