ABB Formula E 2018-19

• Thread starter TRLWNC7396
  • 95 comments
A terrible chicane was the first corner for the race, and it inevitably caused a red flag and a pile-up, as 4th placed Wehrlein was forced into the wall and everyone piled into him. That chicane was never going to work as a first corner, and it was proved right.

My goodness... did any of you see Race 1 of the New York City e-Prix? That race was NUTS! There were a lot of incidents and such which put some serious curve balls into the championship picture. Granted I haven't seen lots of the 2018-2019 championship, this was one crazy race!

The season finale is tomorrow in New York City to be aired on FOX Sports 1. Congratulations to whomever wins the title tomorrow afternoon in Brooklyn!

My goodness... did any of you see Race 1 of the New York City e-Prix? That race was NUTS! There were a lot of incidents and such which put some serious curve balls into the championship picture. Granted I haven't seen lots of the 2018-2019 championship, this was one crazy race!
I sure did, and boy what a contest it was. Proper Formula E race, that. My favourite so far this year, probably just ahead of Mexico City. Championship is still Vergne's to lose, just about, but yesterday showed you can't take anything for granted when you're mired in the middle of the pack. Was a right dick move from Massa though, just drove him into the wall.

Back