About the new Formula GT...

  • Thread starter Thread starter djidane57
  • 6 comments
  • 900 views
Messages
563
France
France
Messages
ElGringoFuerte
So for the first time i took my FGT for a spin on Monaco to see if it was any different from the GT5 version......and i find the new version has way more grip than the previous one i love it now!
 
...not to mention a much more detailed interior, and a couple new color schemes. 👍

OT, but they also did the same treatment for 2J, and caterham interiors.
 
I like the old one. It was hard to get the hang of it.
 
Does it has the same sound like the new (GT6) Red Bull X2010?
 
No it doesn't unfortunately. The car is pretty awesome though. Driving it at Ascari with 50% weather, those replays almost looks real!
 
I love the Lotus scheme on it. I haven't ran it yet though.
 
Back