- 178

- Portugal
It along with DreamPack 1
Lol. Did you read my question? I have all the DLC´s. What Im looking for is for a version of the endurance track like in Raceroom. It allows one warmup lap along the new circuit before entering the green hell
It along with DreamPack 1
use the CM "Hotlap" mode?Lol. Did you read my question? I have all the DLC´s. What Im looking for is for a version of the endurance track like in Raceroom. It allows one warmup lap along the new circuit before entering the green hell![]()
Thank you for the link, in regards to how to use them by “creating files” how is that done?IMPORTANT: texture files are not to be simply dragged and dropped. They require further linking to each car by creating files that go into each car's skin folders
Copyright of piracy?Assetto Corsa Car Mods page is gone, copyright strike by RTM?
Correctamundo :-D
Lol. Did you read my question? I have all the DLC´s. What Im looking for is for a version of the endurance track like in Raceroom. It allows one warmup lap along the new circuit before entering the green hell![]()
I think no then never heard somebody mod that thing yet
I know what you mean and I would like that feature too, but afaik this is not available yet in AC.Lol. Did you read my question? I have all the DLC´s. What Im looking for is for a version of the endurance track like in Raceroom. It allows one warmup lap along the new circuit before entering the green hell![]()
Of course I could do that but in terms of realism I think it´s cool and I would very much like to feel each car before driving into the green hell...use the CM "Hotlap" mode?
Thank you for the link, in regards to how to use them by “creating files” how is that done?
If you see a link that says pan.baidu.com, which means thats the download link. Also theres a method on downloading stuff from Baidu. & yes its in Chinese, not Japanese.
it would be possible to make the layout without the wall, but then there is still no way to make the ai take another route in the first than in the other laps...but if thats no problem, i make a new layout, wait...Hi guys! Can anyone tell me if it´s possible to make a version of the Nordshleife Endurance track that allows the warm up lap before the big one? To summarize, with the connection of the track next to the pit entry ? Like in RaceroomOr does this version for AC even exist? If so...donload link?
![]()
Just for testing. That would make the ultimate test track providing it´s possible to correctly time it. Many, many thanks!it would be possible to make the layout without the wall, but then there is still no way to make the ai take another route in the first than in the other laps...but if thats no problem, i make a new layout, wait...
Grab this Mustang pack while you can - it's only a matter of time before it's taken down.
I'm sure someone is analysing the meshes as we speak, lol.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mustang-pack-1.28109/
https://vk.com/albums-83865031This really bums me out. I just found that page like 2 months ago , and got a ton of great stuff from it. Hopefully he can find another way to get something like that going again , some where else.
2xtra layouts for Kunos Nordschleife: .../...
@Fanapryde Can the timing (without the first GP-part lap) be arranged later ?
idk what you mean
2xtra layouts for Kunos Nordschleife:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rqn8ecvdoie07jd/ks_nordschleife__2layouts_touristopen_enduranceopenB.7z (unpack to "assettocorsa\content\tracks\")
Nordschleife - X1 Tourist Open straight (like the deleted tourist open mod on RD, but without copying the whole track)
Nordschleife - X2 Endurance no GP wall
does not modify original files, only adds ~410 MB new files
Edit: timing gates are later, not in GP part, so if you make a first GP-part lap, it adds to your first lap
View attachment 840462
Here's the Mustang pack that was swiftly removed from RD.
Mirrors need fixing on a couple of them.
https://we.tl/t-3umwOW6pxH