Send me pm to test reply...Any ideas why I cannot reply to private messages? website believes i am spamming.
You need to make a certain number of posts (without spamming them) in order to have access to the Private Message system.Any ideas why I cannot reply to private messages? website believes i am spamming.
F1 2009 STR updated... pretty same chassis to Red Bull model... i don't know if it's accurate to real 2009 car, but this is it for the mod
View attachment 847965
View attachment 847966
View attachment 847967
Try to change it in assettocorsa\sdk\editor\cfg video.iniHey guys
I'm looking to get back in to messing about with the engine but it's been about 3 years. My problem is, the kseditor displays in such a low resolution since I reinstalled it and I can't for the life of me remember how to change it up. eg.
View attachment 847756
Can anyone tell me how it's done or point me in the right direction? Cheers
Maybe the Renault powered for the Red BullI don't think it reflects reality, as Red Bull finished the season with over 150 points and Toro Rosso didn't even score 10![]()
Its Assetto Garage.Does this Urus have a proper interior? The Urus I got have a ****** Huracan interior, the exterior is alright, but the interior is garbage.
I have many SimDream mods. You can send me your changes. I will be grateful!Maybe the Renault powered for the Red Bull
.... seriously, the carbon chassis seem to be pretty the same on shots but surely interiors parts are completly differents between the 2 cars in real 2009 season
Hey man the links are outdated, think you can update them?Here you go.
Hey man the links are outdated, think you can update them?
Maybe the Renault powered for the Red Bull
.... seriously, the carbon chassis seem to be pretty the same on shots but surely interiors parts are completly differents between the 2 cars in real 2009 season
Fantastic link, big thank’s, i remember this rule as little sister team to a top team can use same chassis to help and reduce cost and to have more cars on the gridhttps://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6940
They had the same chasis that year, it was the last year that was allowed, in 2010 Toro Rosso had to build a chassis of their own design.
Couldn`t find Fuji 82 either. Any hint where to search? Would be very appreciated.Really?
Couldn`t find Fuji 82 either. Any hint where to search? Would be very appreciated.
Thanks for the tip, this changed the way I use CM for browsing content!In car selection screen, you can drag between selected car and the associated right list and when there is enough room, the list became a thumbnail view.
Yes I got that file already but lots of the cars in the PDF file are not in there. Would you mind sending me the link of that Mediafire folder when you get home? Thanks!Theres a medaifire folder hosted by someone kicking around that is up to date and has everything but im not at home atm and dont have access to the saved link. Just did a quick google and there is this though; https://acdriftingpro.com/files/file/414-rtm-mod-pack/ - 81 cars. Not sure if it is up to date or even still works.
@GzeroD
Sorry to be bringer of bad news again. Driver's head is sticking out in Renault Alpine A442B.
View attachment 848039
That fixed it, thanks!Found a better fit now, fixed texture load error.
Audi 90 GTO, of courseVRC news.... Good stuff. They have/are taking notes on the first manufacture released for the IMSA GTO class, the 'Chevrette'for updates to the car.
Second mfgr. in the works for the IMSA GTO class, or 'American Racing Championship'
I know what mfgr that is 100%, there's a give-away in one or both of the pics. And knowing what it is and VRC doing the work, it will be sick. (you'll toss your others in the landfill)
If you can name the mfgr. You will win oneVoodoo1 GPU![]()
![]()
![]()