You can delete png files, but no problem if you keep them (just some kbites of images), I'll remove them anyway in next versionJust overwritten 1.7 but should I delete the PNG files and just leave the DDS files in there?
hi, tested magny_cours fix4_1 , we pass through the walls in several places
I wanna thank you very much for updating this track, the racing line and the groove are better now.Wall data is in collision.kn5
The file was not touched, but I checked that it forget some of the walls.
I will fix the file later.
thank you
Thanks for the suggestions, I'm on the latest Sol alpha & a few iterations on from CSP 205 - I loathe to adjust Sol exposure settings as Yas Marina is my only F1 circuit that's not quite right.... No white outs by the way or unusable. Just needs toning down a bit.... I'll just have to wait till it gets an update.Had the same issue- full white out on Spa. Reinstall CSP or upgrade 205 ( I find you need to install 140, then 205). Also, you may want the latest Sol v1.4 alpha 18. They have a discord channel in which the upload for Sol is posted under Troubleshooting (date 11/18/19 post from LeBluem) is available: https://discord.gg/7dy3Cn (1 day code).![]()
I don't want to restart the whole VR/flatscreen discussion again but I just updated my graphic card drivers using Geforce Experience and in its wisdom it seems to have 'optimised' my graphics settings in Asseto Corsa. And by 'optimised', I mean made ten times worse. Luckily I've got a few presets saved in CM but if I was new to VR and was using these Nvidea-recommended 'optimised' settings then I'd also have been put off and would probably have stuck with 4k 2D. Honestly, the 'optimised' settings were a low-res, heavily aliased shimmering mess that literally hurt my eyeballs. If this is what new users are seeing when testing VR for the first time with a driving sim then it's no wonder they hate VR. I reactivated my favourite preset and it was like getting new eyes. Everything back to being smooth, clear, detailed and flicker-free.
To whoever it was who was getting VR, please bear this in mind when using it for the first time. In CM head to settings/assetto corsa/video and have a play with the settings. Make this your first port of call. DON'T use the defaults.
I'm away from my rig all day so can't advise, but check the VR channel on the CSP discord, or check RD for AC VR threads.My Oculus Rift S is at home and, as if you could read my mind, I have exactly that problem: low-res, heavily aliased shimmering mess. Is awfull, I know this cant be the quality of VR, so please what can I do?
What settings do you have in content manager or whatever???
I'm away from my rig all day so can't advise, but check the VR channel on the CSP discord, or check RD for AC VR threads.
Resolution should be set automatically if you are in Oculus mode, but use supersampling to increase the sharpness. I think this is called 'pixels per display' or something, bottom right hand corner of the video settings. Try 1.6.But no matter the resolution I put in Content Manager the image is always the same, very bad, so must be another place to set up proper resolution.
Thanks, I will look in discord channel.
Resolution should be set automatically if you are in Oculus mode, but use supersampling to increase the sharpness. I think this is called 'pixels per display' or something, bottom right hand corner of the video settings. Try 1.6.
Type of AA is important too.
It 's the same assettogarage - they don 't let download, they only bragWheres the download?
I wanna thank you very much for updating this track, the racing line and the groove are better now.
I got an issue with the last version 1.4 fix (I delete the previous version always before a new one), the loading of the track was very long.
Anyway, thank you so much for your hard and good work on it !![]()
Hi !Collision of wall finished to fix. upload later.
Has loading time been very long?
BTW, My PC loading time is about 2 seconds except for car.
(I use low price SSD)
I try to sort out some objects.
https://mega.nz/#!cJVFSaha!sO7bMshH4baYUfP_HKPPkjHIypKVRC1Mr_yv0_-AQs0
This is my Lambo SVJ rework. the original cars lap times hung around the 7 minute mark and now after revising the Aero/Tires/brakes/power graph/Correct gear ratios/top speed(now 217mph like the real one instead of 240mph+) ..ect ive successfully ran a 6:46 on 98% track grip 77 Degrees F out. it still has room to hit that 6:44 production lap record time it set. this is version 0.8 so far. i can still do more with the suspension. when i get more data on the real car ill make the numbers more exact and release 1.0 i cant mod graphics so those 255 wide rear tires i can't change. they should be 355 wide. the physics of them are 355 now that i fixed them but the graphic remains a 255 thin boy. Also i added some new paint colors. This also should not overwrite the OG SVJ mod from assetto land incase you want to compare the two.
![]()
Autódromo do Estoril 1.0
I have exactly that problem: low-res, heavily aliased shimmering mess
I wonder what they changed, going from 0.65 (Mitja) to 1.0 ?
Did some laps, noticed no changes and they sure did not correct the lollypop man:
View attachment 869750
Many Thanks!!!I was waiting for this!!!
Did you test it ?
I have not raced AI yet. It was not good before ?
On a different note: the BMW2002 issue got solved:
- unpack data.acd with CM, then open car.ini and replace SHAKE_MUL=20 with SHAKE_MUL=2
It drives very nicely from a quick test but a couple of obvious things: the 3D mirrors are borked (LHS and rearview have flipped images, RHS seems OK) and AI cars seem to spend most of their time bouncing off the rev limiter (check a replay, but you can hear them at the start too).hey my pleasure man, if you can give me any feedback on that car please do. im not the type of creator to argue with reviewers. so if anything you see is not correct or doesnt feel right, or whatever it is. let me know so i can look into fixing it. i only test the cars i work on, on nurburgring and VIR so there might be issues that i just haven't ran into yet.
You can delete png files, but no problem if you keep them (just some kbites of images), I'll remove them anyway in next version
It drives very nicely from a quick test but a couple of obvious things: the 3D mirrors are borked (LHS and rearview have flipped images, RHS seems OK) and AI cars seem to spend most of their time bouncing off the rev limiter (check a replay, but you can hear them at the start too).
hey my pleasure man, if you can give me any feedback on that car please do. im not the type of creator to argue with reviewers. so if anything you see is not correct or doesnt feel right, or whatever it is. let me know so i can look into fixing it. i only test the cars i work on, on nurburgring and VIR so there might be issues that i just haven't ran into yet.
the new ford GT or lexus LFA nurburgring edition should be next. ive been working on those for about 3 weeks. The LFA specifically is almost 98% accurate. all of its cornering speeds in mph, are the exact same as the real life video. and the end laptime i got was 7:14.91 the real record was 7:14.64 so its rlyrly close
it has new sound, from the assetto drive Carrara GT, the original sound sounded like a vibrating vacuum cleaner. its V10 engine sound now and is pretty ok if you asked me 7/10Can't wait for the Lexus LFA - if you get the sound of that right then I'll be in heaven. I'm not sure there was anything that sounded better when it was released.
EDIT: Just seen your comment about doing the physics only so i'm hoping the original sound is good enough
it has new sound, from the assetto drive Carrara GT, the original sound sounded like a vibrating vacuum cleaner. its V10 engine sound now and is pretty ok if you asked me 7/10