Wait a moment!!! how do you can view the loading track? i only see my car...
Good to hear. Thats strange on your glossy curbs, first I've ever heard of such a thingI assume your track isn't glossy... so I don't have any idea why only your curbs are affected. Maybe try another shader?
No glossy, but maybe Mascott can put some lipstick on those curbs, havent been painted in two decades
![]()
(added an extra power.lut for a certain someone that can't get enough horsepower. Good luck controlling it. Hahahahahaa!!! It's in the data folder, you just have to rename it. --> save the original though)
Thx @P1ButtPlug for this nice surprise.I am also getting reflection from the kerbs. You need to be a certain distance away to see them though, so must just be a kerb shader issue I think:
From disance:
View attachment 897660
Close up:
View attachment 897661
I also think while the kerbs have some work done, the trees could do with maybe brightening or optimising in some way? They seem a bit dark (can be seen in top picture).
But thanks for the rework @P1ButtPlug! Very high FPS on this now!
Someone can share all guerilla gt4 cars released? Can’t access to his fb group.
Here is a heavily optimized Sonoma, originally from Track Reboot, that yields an extra 20+fps, 40 pits with VAO. So ditch your old one with more gooder frames![]()
For guys that have interest in seeing track logo's rather than the track layout when starting a race/drive, here's a file containing 217 track logo's I made for myself.
You will need to put hem in the corresponding track ui's (delete the track name and just leave logo.png), so it will take some effort/time, but surely a lot less than tracking them and adjust them to fit.
They are all 250 X 250 pixels, which seems to the right measure.
For some there's a difference between modern and older track logo's (for some vintage tracks I copied real posters).
I did not find it necessary, but for tracks with multiple layouts where you want to see which one you are going to drive (but you would have seen that before starting, right ?) you could add the layout contours to the icon (like the Kemora example I showed a few pages back). I did not do that for my icons, so it is what it is.
Enjoy

Only thing I can think of is to reinstall SOL and maybe reset all your sol settings to default using the sol config app. Just write down any changes you have made as I'm not sure there's a way to back up sol settings.I need help, I drive during the day but all my replay are at night!
I checked my settings, all seem normal, is this a known bug?
Latest CSP, but it has been like that for a while.Only thing I can think of is to reinstall SOL and maybe reset all your sol settings to default using the sol config app. Just write down any changes you have made as I'm not sure there's a way to back up sol settings.
What version of CSP you running?
Latest CSP, but it has been like that for a while.
You’re likely blocked for the same reason as me... for being part of another FB group.
I even can't find his tuto^^Well, no more ACF tracks for me. I installed that DC++, followed his tuto correctly (I think) but it can't get connected. What a good choice to share tracks...![]()
Here is a heavily optimized Sonoma, originally from Track Reboot, that yields an extra 20+fps, 40 pits with VAO. So ditch your old one with more gooder frames![]()
I even can't find his tuto^^
it is necessary to connect, put configuration and passive firewall
I gave up, removed that 🤬 DC++ program from my PC.
More high end racing Alfas always appreciated!work in progress
![]()

I gave up, removed that 🤬 DC++ program from my PC.
Nice, I´ve since months a tweaked version in the drawer and from time to time I try to tweak it a bit more. But other projects and RL didn´t let me do much since a longer time.Carrieres de Beez 1960's
Thanks to the clear guidance from Legion/GzeroD, I've managed to get the pits working properly at Gilles75's Carrieres de Beez 1960's track.
As I stated earlier, it's dated looking, especially when compared to some of the tracks we've seen released recently, but that being said, it's just a super fun track to race on, a great flow to it (IMHO).
All credit goes to Gilles75 and Legion.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ax4tp4plqbpjoem/beez.rar?dl=0
Nice, I´ve since months a tweaked version in the drawer and from time to time I try to tweak it a bit more. But other projects and RL didn´t let me do much since a longer time.
Here just 2 screenies:
View attachment 897692
View attachment 897693
Many textures and shaders are completely outdated and my last probs I couldn´t solve so far, where shaders who ignore seasonal adjustments.
If it´s ok I could take these pits and integrate into my version?
Here is so far my last WIP config for lights and older grass and seasonal adjustments. With a lot of help from leBluem. But it´s still not finished yet. Hope you enjoy it anyway.
Thx for your version and keep this little old gem im mind!![]()
Looks great, a huge improvement.Thx @P1ButtPlug for this nice surprise.
Yapp, kerbs are waay to reflective...
I changed it a bit:
View attachment 897662
before
View attachment 897663
better? Should it be darker or brighter?![]()
I'm bumping this request cause I also have theHi everyone I have a question. I often look at some of my cars and wish i could change the paint color. I don't mean create a skin with stickers and everything, just a plain paint color. For example i have a red car that doesn't have a white skin and I would like to have it white. I tried with CM's paintshop but it doen't do anything with many cars I've tested or it works but the color displayed is not the same on the car, like there is a background color underneath. So I was wondering if there's an easy way to change paint colors without having templates and everything, thank you
This method allows you to change the base colors, etc in your Paint tool but doesn't allow you to change colors, etc. of that livery later in CM. Does anyone know the setting that allows you to unlock paint schemes for editing in CM?I would try to create new folders for each skin I would open the .dds of the skin of the car with paintnet and paint all the template of the color you want ... I think it would be the easiest way, although maybe in some you have problems because the skin has something else that the body