I will make a spreadsheet or a tiny thing to centralyse my cars.
You do an awesome job to make this, maybe apexxer work could be added?
Thank you
@Marneus_boss spread sheet would be good, I will add to main mod post and everyone can easily find and enjoy mods you spend time crafting.
I speak with
@PepperoniAC24 about same thing yesterday so all his work show in 1 direct link, and I link to it.
I also added
@delpinsky to MOD post as he give me link to encrypted zip to some of his reworked mods. This is great way for users to try his mods he spend time creating.
And I add all amazing cars by
@Zin5ki as his IMSA car mods incredible.
A few days ago I try to add apexxer and give him own section, but when I search him I see he already remove all his content and leave site.
Is a shame to see when a modder spend his time creating a work of art, share it with community, only for a few to appreciate it, because it was missed and got lost in the noise.
Some users also not share, advertise or tell others about such mods, they even stop others using it by elitist - gatekeeper mentality and don’t help share “modders” work, they say find it yourself etc. this is not help to modder or community, just poisen the well for everyone.
For me is not about being elitist or lazy or not willing to do work, is just about availability - visibility or the artists work.
I search posts day by day and add new links and updates of modders to main mod post, i will make post more attractive and format better when I get everyone on mod page visibility they deserve. Then I add more pictures and videos too.
Modders are heartbeat of AC, they keep game alive. I don’t know best way to thank them all, so i decide to organise mod post to bring just 1 more person to see the work of art they spend they time creating and sharing with us.
I think this is my way to say thank you, and show appreciation for work they do.