Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,929 comments
  • 52,147,111 views
Just a quickie from me for the modded 33 Stradale from @Marneus_boss
Clean and simple as a Gulf livery should always be ;) https://mega.nz/#!DSIg2QYS!QhqN9MRW_kg55YXRPWawAj1O3fn3QNvaHfp6uKMsFNQ
__custom_showroom_1583685043.jpg

More to come.
 
Dan's Audi Quattro 90 IMSA GTO uses 6'5 liters per lap in Monza. Is not that a little exagerated? I toned that down.
 
CM has a Make Independent funtion in the Manage Car screen

Thanks! I guess I need more details. :dunce: Here's the Manage Car Screen, any further ideas on where to find "Make Independent" functionality on this page? :banghead: LOL!

screenshot-001.jpg
 
With permission from unknownindydriver:
Mclaren F1 LM

tuning done by unknownindydriver and the gauge textures were done by unknownindydriver sadly they are rough around the edges and special thanks to kenneth for the help of swapping the seats and the gauges.
the mod is open for improvement if somebody is willing to improve it just notify me.



__custom_showroom_1583691600.jpg

__custom_showroom_1583691612.jpg

__custom_showroom_1583691624.jpg
 
Glendale by Alessandro Cosentino is out!

Glendale Raceway v1.0 Release
Finally it's time for the first release of this track, it started as an experiment, this is my first attempt in track modding and also on releasing a mod for Assetto Corsa. Original model and textures from Shift 2: Unleashed by Slightly Mad Studios, 3D rework made by me.
This is my first work so don't be so harsh, I know it isn't perfect, I'm still learning, especially the 3D modeling stuff. If you find some bugs or something else, report them to me.
To obtain the same look you need install Custom Shader Patch (CSP) By the great Ilia Jusupov, SOL 1.5 Alpha and A3PP post processing filter.
CSP is not mandatory, the track should work without it, but it's highly recommended.
Features:
21 pits
all layouts included: East, West, Club
CSP lights config and VAO patches
SOL compatible
3 skins included: "grassy" version, red color scheme and yellow color scheme (Content Manager is needed to use them)
additional shaders included, to use the track in vanilla Assetto Corsa
custom loading backgrounds for CSP
**********************************************
Here's the link to a video:
Download link: https://mega.nz/#!84Y1TA6a!LsSPGnavNphtFL6c-FK7Bgi_-JmBtmBoUabWPxWxhmc
Mirror link:
If you enjoyed it and you appreciate the time I spent on it, you can buy me some beer, so I could stay drunk (jk lol) and motivated to bring more stuff in the future: https://www.paypal.me/kniker97
**********************************************
 
Last edited:
Gentlemen im back. i was on vacation for a week. ill have alot of catching up to do in the meantime. you guys are on page 875 now.........so ALOT of catching up. hope to see some cool stufff. also the eagle mkIII was almost finished when i left. so ill be picking up where i left off with that. ill be back on in a few hours after some Chores and get to work and catch up with the boys. hope you guys had a good week while i was gone! i cant wait to see what kinda progress the community made
 
What a week on Facebook. After an unbelievable 488 pista pack from Beto, we got today Camaro GT4, Mustang GT4 and Aston Martin Gt4 from Guerilla Mods (to go with Cayman, Mercedes and BMW, KTM and 570s to follow soon), Assetto Corsa Racer released a phenomenal update for Peugeot 207 time attack mod. And if that is not enough Dan Busca will release Audi 90 IMSA GTO this weekend.... Yes, all plans I had for the weekend have been canceled. It's gonna be just me and my t300. :)


GT4 pack released ?
 
Glendale by Alessandro Cosentina is out!

Glendale Raceway v1.0 Release
Finally it's time for the first release of this track, it started as an experiment, this is my first attempt in track modding and also on releasing a mod for Assetto Corsa. Original model and textures from Shift 2: Unleashed by Slightly Mad Studios, 3D rework made by me.
This is my first work so don't be so harsh, I know it isn't perfect, I'm still learning, especially the 3D modeling stuff. If you find some bugs or something else, report them to me.
To obtain the same look you need install Custom Shader Patch (CSP) By the great Ilia Jusupov, SOL 1.5 Alpha and A3PP post processing filter.
CSP is not mandatory, the track should work without it, but it's highly recommended.
Features:
21 pits
all layouts included: East, West, Club
CSP lights config and VAO patches
SOL compatible
3 skins included: "grassy" version, red color scheme and yellow color scheme (Content Manager is needed to use them)
additional shaders included, to use the track in vanilla Assetto Corsa
custom loading backgrounds for CSP
**********************************************
Here's the link to a video:
Download link: https://mega.nz/#!84Y1TA6a!LsSPGnavNphtFL6c-FK7Bgi_-JmBtmBoUabWPxWxhmc
Mirror link:
If you enjoyed it and you appreciate the time I spent on it, you can buy me some beer, so I could stay drunk (jk lol) and motivated to bring more stuff in the future: https://www.paypal.me/kniker97
**********************************************

I thank you so much for the share, just one thing, my last name is Cosentino, not Cosentina:p:cheers:
 
Really cool car, One of my favorites ever. I personally changed the color paint to a more vibrant orange that reminded me more of original's papaya orange and made the interiors dark grey. Some textures should be made better like the writings on rims, brake calipers and steering wheel. Hope that someone more skilled than me will fix those
unknownindydriver wanted the dashboard to be grey but when he changed the seats the whole dashboard along with the steering wheel turned orange if somebody could separate the textures. Also the f1 LM skin was made back in 2015 this car was based off the kunos f1 gtr and was never updated again. But thank god that we have gotten all of the MC F1'S the base f1 the f1 lm the f1 gtr short tail the f1 gt road car and the f1 gtr longtail.
 
I thank you so much for the share, just one thing, my last name is Cosentino, not Cosentina:p:cheers:
Ah, sorry about that, and welcome to GT Planet..!
I posted Glendale from my phone and FB wouldn't let me copy your name.
Thanks very much for the track - it's excellent, and very impressive especially considering it's your first ever attempt at a track mod. It's just as tricky as I remember it from Shift 2.
Keep them coming please. :cheers:
:)
 
Steering/shifting animation tweaks for Dan's Audi Quattro 90 IMSA GTO.
Unpack data and edit driver3D thus:

Code:
[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=360

[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=187
POSITIVE_TIME=192
STATIC_TIME=19
NEGATIVE_TIME=197
PRELOAD_RPM=6950
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=0[code]

Just a note to say is that (code) meant to be there at the end of the invert_shifting_hands line?[/code]
 
Glendale by Alessandro Cosentino is out!

Glendale Raceway v1.0 Release
Finally it's time for the first release of this track, it started as an experiment, this is my first attempt in track modding and also on releasing a mod for Assetto Corsa. Original model and textures from Shift 2: Unleashed by Slightly Mad Studios, 3D rework made by me.
This is my first work so don't be so harsh, I know it isn't perfect, I'm still learning, especially the 3D modeling stuff. If you find some bugs or something else, report them to me.
To obtain the same look you need install Custom Shader Patch (CSP) By the great Ilia Jusupov, SOL 1.5 Alpha and A3PP post processing filter.
CSP is not mandatory, the track should work without it, but it's highly recommended.
Features:
21 pits
all layouts included: East, West, Club
CSP lights config and VAO patches
SOL compatible
3 skins included: "grassy" version, red color scheme and yellow color scheme (Content Manager is needed to use them)
additional shaders included, to use the track in vanilla Assetto Corsa
custom loading backgrounds for CSP
**********************************************
Here's the link to a video:
Download link: https://mega.nz/#!84Y1TA6a!LsSPGnavNphtFL6c-FK7Bgi_-JmBtmBoUabWPxWxhmc
Mirror link:
If you enjoyed it and you appreciate the time I spent on it, you can buy me some beer, so I could stay drunk (jk lol) and motivated to bring more stuff in the future: https://www.paypal.me/kniker97
**********************************************


Super track! Very funny to drive!
Congratulations for the excellent quality :cheers:
 
Do any of you know how I can find the legend or keyboard shortcuts to the Preview Options window? I searched and I see people pressing T to change light source and F7 this and F11 that but I can't find a complete shortcuts key.
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back