ACC PS4 G29 settings

• Thread starter aaron0288
  • 263 comments
Oh wow missed that. I don't know how you are getting full braking every time. Did you modify your brake pedal?
I do have a spring mod from mvhstudios.co.uk :) plus to have extra "tension" I have put a rubber seal on top of red cylinder, there's a groove in there :) as a person who likes fixing cars I've got plenty of spare o-rings :D forgot to measure it though :)

I’ve been playing most of this week and if it hadn’t of been for the settings from sim racing setup and steering ratios from here I’d of given up with it. Now, although still not great, it’s much better. I,’m really enjoying the game.

I also bought the spring from Mvhstudios.

Not sure how long it will take before it arives though.

Did you leave the original G29 black rubber inside the cylinder when you changed the springs ?

I also bought the spring from Mvhstudios.

Not sure how long it will take before it arives though.

Did you leave the original G29 black rubber inside the cylinder when you changed the springs ?
Yes I did :) only changes to the brake is the spring and the rubber seal :)

Ok because i am not sure if i should remove the rubber completely. Or cut some if it off or leave it as it is.

I googled it and it seems everyone has a different opinion.

My main reason to try out the new spring. Is that as it is by default its way to hard and not possible to be presice with how much I brake.

Ok because i am not sure if i should remove the rubber completely. Or cut some if it off or leave it as it is.

I googled it and it seems everyone has a different opinion.

My main reason to try out the new spring. Is that as it is by default its way to hard and not possible to be presice with how much I brake.
If it's too hard for you by default then I don't know if you should get a different spring as it makes it stiffer and harder to press :D you just have to check all possibilities and test it on yourself and whatever suits you :)

Yes.

In the YouTube video about their spring. They say that the rubber should be removed.

I think i will start with removing it. And then if its to loose or it has a weird dead zone after the pedal is not pressed full. I may insert it again and maybe try and cut a bit off it off.

Its not so much as the default is to hard. Its more that its to inconsistent. Its very soft and then suddenly when it reach the rubber it becomes way to hard and very difficult to dose precisely.

Anyway. I will try it out. I hope it will at least be somewhat better than the original.

But longterm I am probably going to buy a Fanatec wheel and pedal. When we see what is compatible with the next gen consoles in the new year.

Yes.

In the YouTube video about their spring. They say that the rubber should be removed.

I think i will start with removing it. And then if its to loose or it has a weird dead zone after the pedal is not pressed full. I may insert it again and maybe try and cut a bit off it off.

Its not so much as the default is to hard. Its more that its to inconsistent. Its very soft and then suddenly when it reach the rubber it becomes way to hard and very difficult to dose precisely.

Anyway. I will try it out. I hope it will at least be somewhat better than the original.

But longterm I am probably going to buy a Fanatec wheel and pedal. When we see what is compatible with the next gen consoles in the new year.
Well haven't watched entirely but I've put the rubber back :)

Hoping someone can help me. Turned my PS4 on and plugged my wheel in as usual and the pedals weren’t working. Unplugged the pedals from the wheel and then plugged them back into the wheel and the accelerator and brake were both stuck fully on. Any ideas?

Hoping someone can help me. Turned my PS4 on and plugged my wheel in as usual and the pedals weren’t working. Unplugged the pedals from the wheel and then plugged them back into the wheel and the accelerator and brake were both stuck fully on. Any ideas?
Since the wheel and pedals are already connected to the electrical outlet and the PS4, close the application (ACC), turn off the PS4, then power it back on again. I have a feeling it all needs to be connected before the PS4 is turned on.

Danjen22:

Tried that, but thanks. It was all working fine yesterday. I’ve tried AC, GT Sport and pCars 2 as well as ACC and it’s the same thing. I’ve also completely turned off the PS4, disconnected the wheel and reconnected everything but it’s still doing the same thing.

Tried that, but thanks. It was all working fine yesterday. I’ve tried AC, GT Sport and pCars 2 as well as ACC and it’s the same thing. I’ve also completely turned off the PS4, disconnected the wheel and reconnected everything but it’s still doing the same thing.
You might consider cleaning it :) potentiometers might be stuck because of dirt :)

It sounds like your wheel is goosed :(
Can you plug it into PC and check the inputs?

You might consider cleaning it :) potentiometers might be stuck because of dirt :)

Okay, thanks. It is only 4 months old though, do you think they could get that dirty in such a short space of time? It’s still under warranty so I think I’ll return it. Was just hoping someone might of suffered the same thing and knew an easy fix so I wouldn’t have to stop playing ACC when I was just getting into it!

Sorry to have hi jacked the thread. Guess I’ll be out of action for a while.

It sounds like your wheel is goosed :(
Can you plug it into PC and check the inputs?

my laptop is currently at work otherwise I could of. I’ll try and bring it back tomorrow and try that before I take it back. Thank you

I logged on this morning after a couple days break and my saved game have dissapered. I'm trying to find the support section for kunos but it keeps taking me to a broken link. Anyone else have the same problem and know how to report.

Ok, I too have experienced this weird tug I to the corner. I too had to restart the game after I stepped away to feed my dogs. All in all I was gone 30min. My steering got really stiff and just restarted the game and it was fixed.

The pulling issue felt weird. I probably had it happen like 3 times over the course of 2 hours. It's very noticeable but doesn't cause me any lose of control it's just very unnatural.
There's a bug that every time you exit game then go back FFB goes stiff and you just go option pick controls steering wheel and with out change in a setting go back to your game and ffb is working again I am sort of happy with ffb mine setup is gain 50% min force 0% dynamic damping 45% Road effects 50% steering lock 590° steering linearity is 1.00 brake gamma 1.00 hope this helps

The state of this great game in regards of G29/ffb is sad, I once configured and it was good, BUT now the car is light, I can't catch any slip =/, I didn't have change my configs since then... are you feeling the same? which configs are you using?

mine are:

gain=80, minimum force=12, dynamic damping=25, road effects=25, steer lock=560, steer linearity=1.00, brake gamma=1.90

You have to adjust stearing rotation pr car. Use google or read this forum there is many post about wich setting to use for each car.

I also think 80 gain is to high for G29.

I dont remeber my setting but i think I have 65 Gain.

The state of this great game in regards of G29/ffb is sad, I once configured and it was good, BUT now the car is light, I can't catch any slip =/, I didn't have change my configs since then... are you feeling the same? which configs are you using?

mine are:

gain=80, minimum force=12, dynamic damping=25, road effects=25, steer lock=560, steer linearity=1.00, brake gamma=1.90
75% gain
15% min
100% damp
20% road
Since using porsche I have 820 steering lock :) works like a charm :)

You have to adjust stearing rotation pr car. Use google or read this forum there is many post about wich setting to use for each car.

I also think 80 gain is to high for G29.

I dont remeber my setting but i think I have 65 Gain.

from simracingsetups yt video:

108182110_279610636706500_2763753365201671498_n.png

Latest Posts

Back