ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 2016

RLM, why you mentioned NFS??, you should mention PCars! lol. Gran turismo was mentioned too btw lol

I think it was more cost effective to use the current GT:TRDS stickers because they were already made. Might as well use them up. :sly:

Hey! Bernd Schneider. I'm racing his DTM 190E in PCars right now. Gotta love that interior view. :D

I absolutely prefer the Black Falcon livery.

Still hoping the #912 or, more realistically, the #100 can do the unthinkable and challenge the AMGs for the lead.

Not that I dislike the AMGs (they sound glorious!) but I'm kinda rooting for the underdogs here :lol:

Interview pretty much confirmed the BMW M6 GT3 for GT Sport.
YES_YES_.jpg

I absolutely prefer the Black Falcon livery.

Still hoping the #912 or, more realistically, the #100 can do the unthinkable and challenge the AMGs for the lead.

Not that I dislike the AMGs (they sound glorious!) but I'm kinda rooting for the underdogs here :lol:

At the end of the day I'm rooting for everybody except Audi, it got a little boring seeing them constantly win. :lol:

Interview pretty much confirmed the BMW M6 GT3 for GT Sport.
upload_2016-5-29_1-58-23.png

I wouldn't be too surprised, since GT was always helping the teams for the race, besides, check out Yamamoto-san's comment. Probably the questioned car would be the Schulze GTR, but can be as well the M6 (hopefully the 2nd one 💡)

I forget who it was, but one of the drivers for the #101 BMW said they used the game to assist with tuning the car for the race, and that it felt just a step down from the full blown private simulators he used. Could just be PR

I'm mighty impressed by the performance of the WRX STI, by the way. Little bugger is giving some of the GT3s a run for their money 👍

Back