> alexwrc autoFOTO - 7th last

• Thread starter alexwrc
  • 936 comments
I have no idea why that shot was chosen as my entry for 'Best 2.0 shot' because I hate it.... :lol:

awesome photos. i love the the cupra, zzII and the trail celica... in some of the pics, the reflections look very crisp and the lighting is stunning. Great Job

Updates don't hurt.

2677106753_89ac0c5d68_o.jpg

too cool to be found indeed. Well done alex. My favs are the mclaren and the FTO shots. Love the action they have. You knew I'd find it, I really love the glare off the mirror in the carbon r34 shot, and the reflected trees in the rear window. You sure do pay attention to detail. :)👍

LMAO.. too cool to be found...
Man, all of these pics are awesome. I absolutely love the amuse r34. The glare is a nice touch as Swiss Legend said.
And the i love the the lighting and vignetting in the BMW pic. I haven't really paid attention to this car but im guessing that you add the dirt and scratches on the nose of the car. I love the added details. AWESOME UPDATE 👍

ERROR 404 - Tittle not found :lol:

Ah yes, those works of your are really magnificent compared to your previous updates. I think the BMW shot was still the best, as well as the F1 shot as well as it is something different that you do to those shots that makes it all so special. :D

Wow, amazing update. The BMW and the Formula GT shots have to be my favourite. Specially the Formula one, that sky is so well cleaned, and the break light making the contrast in a real artistic angle and composition is just crazy 👍 👍 👍

I remember those photos very well. makes me wanna do another update. anywho, it's great to be back here again looking at all these wonderful artwork. keep it up man

Awesome as always. This batch gets more dirt brush trick.
I like the magazine one too. That spark plug with blueprint is a great touch :)

i remember you bugging me about matching the wheels on that rallye car, which didn't quite happen hahahaha. is the supra a pmc entry or something ? i dont understand the jagged lines on the hood. when's the jaguar gonna be out in this gallery?

Alex, i want you to know that if i ever get to the point where i can take a GT4 shot, and make it a quarter as good as your V12LMR, astra/FTO, Calibra, and FGT shots, I will be content with myself.

Srsly.

:lol:, Funny that I remember every picture from back on the days they were submitted has entries. The first from unedited comp, second magazine, third and last I think they were 2.0 and the forth from the rally comp. You bring back memories of the past. Amaizing has allways 👍 👍 👍

Outstanding 👍 Particularly like the Peugeot Rally Car and the Calibra looks amazing. Great work!

alexwrc, your gallery is so nice 👍 You're doing such a nice job on your pictures and I can't await the next update ;)..

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

One update un four months won't hurt. I still remember those days when people almost paid to be in the first page :D

3534943270_2d994b5f56_o.jpg

Last megapack and some new stuff is comming.​

Very nice Alex, I love your style of editing, its captures every moment so nice. You have a really good eye for this stuff and one of my biggest photomode inspirations. 👍

Man, the quality of them is unbelievable! The first shot, though fairly simple in concept, is perfectly executed! For some reason, it makes me think of an old European movie.
The Amuse GT1 is awesome, too. The reflections are great, I'm glad you didn't went overboard with them 👍 You even choosed Nürburgring for it, too! Can't make this pic any more better than it already is 👍
The Ford GT has an excellent motion to it, almost makes you feel you are there, seeing it drive through the streets!
The last two pictures, though :eek: The Tommy Kaira is brilliant with that paint scheme, and the spoiler and rims look so real! I would bet you transplanted the wheels from somewhere else, right? ;) The last picture, however, is in my opinion the most enhanced of them all. It looks surprisingly real, but at the same time, it seems to have some sort of cartoon feeling to it.

Alex, you're work is without peer. Beautiful jobs on all the pictures but the last one is extremely nice. Great perspective and very clean... even though there is some noise=)

Back