Alfa Z-Cup - Johnnypenso and Carracerptp Z-Cup Co-Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 2,668 comments
  • 117,214 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrandonW77
We'll keep a spot open for ya on Saturday. 👍

Feel like life is teaming up against me at the moment...
My Mom just invited me and my family, to celebrate her 68.th birthday... On this upcoming Saturday...! :sick:

My only option now, to get a go at Spa, is to opt in for a spot on Friday's US-race, and just hope I am able to get my self out of bed at 3am (local race-time) Saturday morning...
:nervous:
 
I opened my lounge and did some practice in the RS200 for the Vintage Club race on Sunday. Man, that's a fun car to drive!! :dopey:

+1:tup:


Edit: It reminds me of the Lancia Stratos, except without all the spinning around and facing backwards.
 
Last edited:
Feel like life is teaming up against me at the moment...
My Mom just invited me and my family, to celebrate her 68.th birthday... On this upcoming Saturday...! :sick:

My only option now, to get a go at Spa, is to opt in for a spot on Friday's US-race, and just hope I am able to get my self out of bed at 3am (local race-time) Saturday morning...
:nervous:

Thwarted at every angle Mikael. That's a shame, but hey, Party! :cheers:

Racing in the middle of the night is not good. Really really not good. Everything sounds so loud and you think you're going to wake the rest of the house up. You can't even curse yourself in fear of a wandering child hearing you.

Perhaps an end of season rake-about is called for - The Alfa's at Cape Ring or Fuji perhaps?
 
Um, maybe an EU slot on Friday/Thursday since Monday got cancelled?
 
Um, maybe an EU slot on Friday/Thursday since Monday got cancelled?

Now that is a bl:):)dy good idea. Why didn't I think of that! :dunce:

I can host either night, 9PM GMT for start of qualifying, room open at 8PM GMT for practice. Which one, if any, suits you Mikael?
 
Now that is a bl:):)dy good idea. Why didn't I think of that! :dunce:

I can host either night, 9PM GMT for start of qualifying, room open at 8PM GMT for practice. Which one, if any, suits you Mikael?
Also ask CC570 and T3Z and yuri/carr =)
 
Now that is a bl:):)dy good idea. Why didn't I think of that! :dunce:

I can host either night, 9PM GMT for start of qualifying, room open at 8PM GMT for practice. Which one, if any, suits you Mikael?

This should work for me. edit: Thursday should work for me, but not friday(s).
 
Last edited:
RDAardvark
Now that is a bl:):)dy good idea. Why didn't I think of that! :dunce:

I can host either night, 9PM GMT for start of qualifying, room open at 8PM GMT for practice. Which one, if any, suits you Mikael?

I'm off work Friday, would be more than happy to help fill the grid.
 
Now that is a bl:):)dy good idea. Why didn't I think of that! :dunce:

I can host either night, 9PM GMT for start of qualifying, room open at 8PM GMT for practice. Which one, if any, suits you Mikael?
I could and would make any EU time slot on any day this week.
 
I'll try and make it there for the EU race. Either day is fine.
 
This also better not jeopardize attendance of the Friday NA race! So I say anyone from NA attending the new EU slot only gets points for it he attends Friday night one too =)
 
^ That's my only concern too, it seems like having 2 races on the same day jeopardizes the attendance of both. So if Thursday is possible that would be preferred, but if Friday is the only day people can make it we'll have to do it then.

I'll let you guys sort it out since I won't be able to attend.
 
An extra EU-slot would be a nice welcomed opening in my schedule :)
If it is up to me, then Thursday will be preferred...

Nice idea, dan.. 👍
 
Just to throw one more option into the melting pot, we could always do this tonight. Or is that too short notice?
 
RDAardvark
Or is that too short notice?

Way too short... ;)
Am standing with one foot in the doorway, on my way out... and won't be home until 10pm gmt... :p
 
Ffs.....!!!!
Just got a call from my wife, she has made a dinner-appointment for tomorrow.... :(

If possible, I now vote for Friday...!

*looking up to see if lightning is about to strike me..*
 
Ffs.....!!!!
Just got a call from my wife, she has made a dinner-appointment for tomorrow.... :(

If possible, I now vote for Friday...!

*looking up to see if lightning is about to strike me..*

LOL, I am hoping to make the Friday NA race, if I can get home from work in time.....
 
Warning: Gratuitous Plug for new "League"Warning


Info here.
 
Sorry, but I've just checked my diary and I'm doing something else at the Friday GMT slot.

Anyone else care to host?
 
RDAardvark
Sorry, but I've just checked my diary and I'm doing something else at the Friday GMT slot.

Anyone else care to host?

I could do so.
 
Warning: Gratuitous Plug for new "League"Warning


Info here.

SPAM ALERT!! SPAM ALERT!!!!


:lol: Kidding, I have no problem with you guys advertising here since a lot of us run with you now. 👍
 
I've been absent a couple of days. There's a second race on Friday now?
 
Johnnypenso
I've been absent a couple of days. There's a second race on Friday now?

If we can find a host, gonna try to re-run the early Monday race that got cancelled.
 
BrandonW77
If we can find a host, gonna try to re-run the early Monday race that got cancelled.

Owen did mention to voulenteer to act as host on an eu-slot Friday...
(don't know if still a valid offer?)
 
BrandonW77
You still up for this sir? If so we'll plan on it. Room opens at 9pm GMT/4pm EST?

Yes, yes I am.
 
At this point if we're adding a race I'd allow title contenders to enter it only together. Or no points if only one of them shows up.
 
^Seeing as how we've been having some struggles filling grids I think that might be counterproductive. I understand the reasoning behind it, so maybe Yuri and Carr should only enter the re-scheduled race if we're in need of drivers to fill out the grid (if they'd be so kind).
 
^Seeing as how we've been having some struggles filling grids I think that might be counterproductive. I understand the reasoning behind it, so maybe Yuri and Carr should only enter the re-scheduled race if we're in need of drivers to fill out the grid (if they'd be so kind).

So to be clear, we can only run the new EU race if we are both present? And when is it? Friday or Today?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back