an update 2.0 is it possible soon?

• Thread starter Gtsport28
  • 17 comments
France
France
we are going in some days celebrated the 7 year of the update of gran turismo 5 (2.0)! Do you think it is possible to have this update in Gran Turismo Sport!

Aaahhhh!

Attachments

• ScreenshotCapture_2019_10_07_12_45_11_419.jpg
    ScreenshotCapture_2019_10_07_12_45_11_419.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 143
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to bust your hopes but no. Polyphony Digital don't really celebrate their milestones through game updates; and even if they did, they probably wouldn't do it this far from the game's release. Here's to hoping the rest of the Premium cars magically drop into GT Sport soon though :bowdown:

we are going in some days celebrated the 7 year of the update of gran turismo 5 (2.0)! Do you think it is possible to have this update in Gran Turismo Sport!

Aaahhhh!
Anything is possible. Whether it's likely or not is an entirely different question.

Also the two-year mark for this actual game is marginally more significant for the game than a random anniversary of some mid-life refresh two games ago...

Personally I think the new intro movie would have been saved for version 2.00, if version 2.00 was coming later this month.

For now I’ll just expect version 1.47. Saves the disappointment in case they don’t have a big anniversary update planned.

This person is doing clickbait again.

HSG is unbanned?

There's a fundamental disconnect between GT5 Spec 2.0 and GT Sport Spec II...

GT5 was in such a state that PD deemed it necessary to do a top to bottom refresh.

Is GT Sport in a similar predicament?

A far as PD is concerned GT Sport is motoring along and they just need to steady sail the ship until it falls off the horizon.

My memory isnt as clear as it was in 2010 or whatever but GT5 pre spec 2.0 needed a wholesale rejuvenation, which is what it got.

HSG is unbanned?

There's a fundamental disconnect between GT5 Spec 2.0 and GT Sport Spec II...

GT5 was in such a state that PD deemed it necessary to do a top to bottom refresh.

Is GT Sport in a similar predicament?

A far as PD is concerned GT Sport is motoring along and they just need to steady sail the ship until it falls off the horizon.

My memory isnt as clear as it was in 2010 or whatever but GT5 pre spec 2.0 needed a wholesale rejuvenation, which is what it got.

HSG has his own account in GT Planet I highly doubt he made this thread.

This Gtsport28 dude believed we were going to get a update on september 17.

He or she is basically creating clickbait threads.

Last edited:
Which is a good job as your post is appalling.
Eh, sorry. English isnt exactly my first language.

Though when I said "comprehension", I meant as in acknowledging other people and their saying exist, not as in English Comprehension.

Last edited:
Back