an update 2.0 is it possible soon?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gtsport28
  • 17 comments
  • 4,219 views

Gtsport28

(Banned)
Messages
463
France
Lucé
we are going in some days celebrated the 7 year of the update of gran turismo 5 (2.0)! Do you think it is possible to have this update in Gran Turismo Sport!

Aaahhhh!
 

Attachments

  • ScreenshotCapture_2019_10_07_12_45_11_419.jpg
    ScreenshotCapture_2019_10_07_12_45_11_419.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to bust your hopes but no. Polyphony Digital don't really celebrate their milestones through game updates; and even if they did, they probably wouldn't do it this far from the game's release. Here's to hoping the rest of the Premium cars magically drop into GT Sport soon though :bowdown:
 
we are going in some days celebrated the 7 year of the update of gran turismo 5 (2.0)! Do you think it is possible to have this update in Gran Turismo Sport!

Aaahhhh!
Anything is possible. Whether it's likely or not is an entirely different question.


Also the two-year mark for this actual game is marginally more significant for the game than a random anniversary of some mid-life refresh two games ago...
 
Personally I think the new intro movie would have been saved for version 2.00, if version 2.00 was coming later this month.

For now I’ll just expect version 1.47. Saves the disappointment in case they don’t have a big anniversary update planned.
 
SoonTM ...

Anything could happen soon, but I think you're just guessing!
 
This person is doing clickbait again.

HSG is unbanned?

There's a fundamental disconnect between GT5 Spec 2.0 and GT Sport Spec II...

GT5 was in such a state that PD deemed it necessary to do a top to bottom refresh.

Is GT Sport in a similar predicament?

A far as PD is concerned GT Sport is motoring along and they just need to steady sail the ship until it falls off the horizon.

My memory isnt as clear as it was in 2010 or whatever but GT5 pre spec 2.0 needed a wholesale rejuvenation, which is what it got.
 
HSG is unbanned?

There's a fundamental disconnect between GT5 Spec 2.0 and GT Sport Spec II...

GT5 was in such a state that PD deemed it necessary to do a top to bottom refresh.

Is GT Sport in a similar predicament?

A far as PD is concerned GT Sport is motoring along and they just need to steady sail the ship until it falls off the horizon.

My memory isnt as clear as it was in 2010 or whatever but GT5 pre spec 2.0 needed a wholesale rejuvenation, which is what it got.

HSG has his own account in GT Planet I highly doubt he made this thread.

This Gtsport28 dude believed we were going to get a update on september 17.

He or she is basically creating clickbait threads.
 
Last edited:
I don't ask for good english
Which is a good job as your post is appalling.
"Sees who's posting the OP"

I already told you what's spec II exactly is and yet you ignored it.

I don't ask for good english but atleast try to comperhend what people saying before, like, posting anything, please?!
 
Which is a good job as your post is appalling.
Eh, sorry. English isnt exactly my first language.

Though when I said "comprehension", I meant as in acknowledging other people and their saying exist, not as in English Comprehension.
 
Last edited:
Maybe an update with the most requested cars and tracks, like the LFA, Ford GT, Deep Forest etc.
 
Back