Anybody Think we will get 2 seasonals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmarc_Atl
  • 18 comments
  • 1,391 views

Dmarc_Atl

(Banned)
Messages
1,463
Since we missed 2 .. or did psn being down postpone all online updates ?
What do you think or heard
 
Frankly... I'll be happy as long as my bobs are still alive with all their money. Knowing PD, I'm expecting some form of catastrophe.
 
That'd be the logical thing; hopefully since the downtime they have worked on all updates they have promised as well (pausing races example)
 
In my opinion, PD should have been working on the latest update rather than making new seasonal events. The ongoing PSN outage is a prime time to develop a new update as they could get it ready by the time PSN is up and running. If we get 2 new seasonals, that's all well and good, but I expect the latest update to be available as well.
 
In fact... I'm expecting at least 3 new seasonals... :) (Maybe I'm asking too much from PD... I know :dunce:)

I'd take an update also :)
 
In my opinion, PD should have been working on the latest update rather than making new seasonal events.
👍

This is also my opinion, although I don't think we should be expecting any action in this regard.
 
I'm not really expecting anything. Any updates or Seasonals which do happen to appear will be a pleasant surprise. 👍
 
Given the contempt that PD/Sony demonstrate towards their customers, I would expect that we'll all be expected to pay for any future enhancements, with the excuse that "security costs".
 
Given the contempt that PD/Sony demonstrate towards their customers, I would expect that we'll all be expected to pay for any future enhancements, with the excuse that "security costs".

They demonstrate contempt for their customers? Really? I would love to see you back that up with any evidence.


Troll on, kiddo. :rolleyes:
 
I'm not really expecting anything. Any updates or Seasonals which do happen to appear will be a pleasant surprise. 👍

Fact.

It's not like PD owes us anything. PD didn't start the outage.
 
They demonstrate contempt for their customers? Really? I would love to see you back that up with any evidence.


Troll on, kiddo. :rolleyes:

I dunno if it's because I'm more active within GT5's community (compared to other games), but it seems to me that PD cares a great deal. I have yet to see any gaming company respond to fan demands/requests faster than PD.

Kanye West
It always happens, thats just the way it is. Hater b*tch*s marry hater ****** and have hater kids.

I think after 6 months or so of the game being out, that the haters need to friggin move on. We get it. You're unhappy about the game. Fine.

Go play something else or go outside and enjoy life. Quit shi**ing up the forums with your negativity and lack of solutions.


Well put, Villain.
 
i expect not a single seasonal event. would suprise me.. i´d rather get the drivers club, too. want to have more championships. it´s annoying to always do the same events over and over again. with 100-200 more races i´d play this game till eternity

*edit*

@McClarenDesign: Before you call me a hater, let me just say that i LOVE THIS GAME. more than any other :)

cheers
 
Yea Im not expecting any seasonals or updates with anything regarding online because they cant do any testing for online updates with the psn being offline
 
Actually, if there was an update, we wouldn't need PSN online to get it.
Just an internet connection...
I have installed updates to games before I got my PSN account.
This is something I am sure of.

S2U users have received an update while PSN has been down I believe...

Anyways, I'd expect one seasonal event and an OCD update. :)
 
Actually, if there was an update, we wouldn't need PSN online to get it.
Just an internet connection...

S2U users have received an update while PSN has been down I believe...

Anyways, I'd expect one seasonal event and an OCD update. :)

S2U actually has got two, I think. I also agree with OCD update, but maybe not the seasonal, because I think a new one was up just before PSN went down.
Also, for all we know, the in-game race saves could be months away. I wouldn't expect it to be ready by the time PSN is back up, but I wouldn't complain if it was. :D
 
Frankly... I'll be happy as long as my bobs are still alive with all their money. Knowing PD, I'm expecting some form of catastrophe.

My biggest concern too, I have six drivers (bobs) with 3 Million each in the pocket.

:nervous:
 
we already have a Muscle car Event that few have seen, im not sure if PD will release 2 at a time
 
Actually, if there was an update, we wouldn't need PSN online to get it.
Just an internet connection...
I have installed updates to games before I got my PSN account.
This is something I am sure of.

S2U users have received an update while PSN has been down I believe...

Anyways, I'd expect one seasonal event and an OCD update. :)

No I mean I dont think PD would be able to make seasonals or the new drivers club or whatever without psn or testing online
not normal game updates or patches
 
Back