Anyone above 95% game complete?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TbM
  • 61 comments
  • 5,372 views

TbM

GTP Rogue Trader
Premium
Messages
371
Just wondering how everyone is progressing, Im currently at 95% and have come to the realisation that Gt has taken over my life! lol
Has anyone finished it yet?

Regards and Merry Christmas,
TbM
 
I have completed 98% only 24hrs races in A-Spec and B-spec and some special events.
 
Last edited:
95% for me aswell bit crap really considering its taken such a short amount of time :(
 
Excellent i dont feel like such a gt-aholic now lol, Someones with me! Good luck on your quest to 100% These last few % are a REAL grind...

Regards and Merry Christmas,
TbM
 
I have a guy on my friendlist who is 95% but hes only level 25 A and B spec.
 
Yes but i think this last 5% will take a while with all the 24hr events, so it might make up for it, although i dont particularly want to do lots of 24 hr a spec to reach level 40 lol, dont have the time.

Regards and merry Christmas,
TbM
 
do you need gold in the vettel red bull challenge for 100% completion?
 
Only 93% here :(
 
i think the last 5 percent take a lot more time than the first 95, a friend of mine is at 95% right now and i'm currently at 97% but he has driven 30000km and i did 75000:P so it takes so much more time these last bits:(
 
Right at 84% myself. Just feel good about finally hitting $10m. :D
 
I'm at 97%

A Spec L36
B Spec L31

Just Nurburgring 24 in A-Spec and 4-Enduros in B-Spec to go.

You don't have to gold the Vettel challenge to complete the game - bronze is enough. You will need gold for the 'All Gold' trophy tho'

I'm running Nurburgring 4-hours to grind up my A-spec, love the track and in a modded Scuderia it's a fun race!!
 
I'm at 96% at the moment

A spec lvl 29
B spec lvl 33

Apart from the enduros i only have to do the vettel challenge.

currently grinding B spec at 9h tsukuba, only 4 to go to lvl 35 :)
 
Currently at 91%

A-Spec 27
B-Spec 24

FGT & all the endurance races in A-Spec to do
FGT, Dream Car and all the endurance races in B-Spec to do

Also got about three quarters of the Special Events to do.
 
97%

5 more A-spec enduros and 1 B-spec enduro to go. Need to trophy 2 of the Vettel challenges though..
 
95% now, A spec: 32 and B spec: 26.

Enduros to go... and a medal at Suzuka for the X1 challenge...
 
I'm at 97%. Only the Nürburgring 24 hour race to go in B Spec but still have the Suzuka 1000, Tsukuba 9 hour and 2x 24 hour races left in A Spec.
 
95% here.

Aspec level 29 Bspec level 32
 
I'm at 98% I still have to complete the last B-spec 24h enduro, both A-spec 24h enduros and get gold on the GP/F and Suzuka vettel challenges (which given that I have a DS3 may be impossible for me personally to do).
 
Yikes. I'm only on 36% complete. :P
Haven't touched B-Spec yet but almost A-Spec 27. Seasonal events accounted for most of my XP so far though. :)
 
I'm 99%

Just the Nurburgring 24 left in both modes. I think it's a damn shame that you can't do the Nurburgring 24 in your quest to level 40 as it would make it a lot more enjoyable. I would much rather lap there than Le Mans over and over.
 
Im at 98%, i have left 24h Nurb in Aspec and Both 24h races in B-spec and its over
 
95% here.

i have not done ANY of the endurance races in A-Spec (nor do i plan to EVER) but i am at level 38 B-Spec so close to finishing with the 24H Nurb. all licenses done. i have a few of stray Special Events to clean up, (advanced AMG, advanced Kart, and the last Loeb challenge) other than that i am done.

so now it's pretty much all about online, bonus races, collecting cars, and hopefully some DLC coming in our near future!

-d
 
I've been at 97% for quite a while now. Have not been able to bring myself to run the 9 hour Tsukuba race nor allow Bob to take over my PS3 for 24 hours so there are 5 races left to do everything else is done.
 
I'm at 100% minus 10%

A- 32
B- 25

Those endurance races are there for us to suffer...
 
I thought that for 100% you must
-complete all special events, A&B-spec races, licenses with gold
-to have 40 lvl in A&B-spec

I'm at 62% with 24 lvl in A & 34 lvl in B, completed about half of special events (all with gold), having only iC license (golds&silvers)
 
Back