Anyone Else Scared About A New Patch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 41 comments
  • 1,926 views
Messages
3,490
Messages
dabest2500
If a new patch came now, I'd have to call off all trades :(
That would put an end to car duping...
I'm scared Polyphony :nervous:
 
i would love a new patch to make the trading more interesting
 
Get a life. all of you

It is a game.

And to make you feel easy: why on earth would PD piss of their customers?
 
i would love a new patch to make the trading more interesting

I'd want all my current trades to be done and over with before a new patch.
 
I got all the rare cars that one can possibly have so NO :D
 
Get a life. all of you

It is a game.

And to make you feel easy: why on earth would PD piss of their customers?

It's a game and I have 100% OCD :guilty:
I feel real comfort in your last statement, thanks (not sarcasm) :)
 
they will surely patch this up soon you might as well get as much as you can done now
 
i hope they do a wipe of all dupes so i can see the forums explode :D
 
HN7
I got all the rare cars that one can possibly have so NO :D

Me too :lol:

Only thing I would be worried about is that they'll somehow check up on accounts to see if you acquired everything within the normal boundaries of the game (Ie: Bday/dupes etc).
Kinda like T10 did with forza 3.
 
Me too :lol:

Only thing I would be worried about is that they'll somehow check up on accounts to see if you acquired everything within the normal boundaries of the game (Ie: Bday/dupes etc).
Kinda like T10 did with forza 3.

Nah, they can't do that, too many accounts!
Right guys...
 
Nah, they can't do that, too many accounts!
Right guys...

Not if it's an automated system, which it would be. There's no way they'd have a team of real people going through millions of accounts.
 
I would love a patch to fix it, this place is a mess right now.
 
This thread makes me more scared...
 
Best get yourself another PS3 and keep it offline :lol:
 
One thing for sure, I won't download and install the next patch without knowing what it does :lol:
 
They can't patch it w/o server side tracking of cars. Server side car tracking would require a large investment on their end.

Therefore, they won't patch.

After all, they never fixed the bday glitch.
 
Wipe the dupes! It's wrecks the worth of all our cars! :(
 
Long live duplicates!!!
 
They can't patch it w/o server side tracking of cars. Server side car tracking would require a large investment on their end.

Therefore, they won't patch.

After all, they never fixed the bday glitch.
True, but they did put a huge block in it for the for now by linking trades to PSN accounts so you can no longer have a second account sending, quiting before save, & repeat meaning you pretty much have to make 1 account per 1-2 cars unless you get creative.

This duplication is almost a similar situation. I can't imagine how much worse off this section would be if the trades weren't linked to PSN & people could dupe and trade as much as they wanted within a given day.
 
Everyone, I have Mastered in Business Administration. If Sony would allow PD to do this (pissing of lots of clients apart from the hardcore niche AND spending money on such a foulish thing) I can assure you the executive in charge who authorized it will be fired so fast his head will spin.

PS: And you don't need an MBA to figure this out :P
 
Everyone, I have Mastered in Business Administration. If Sony would allow PD to do this (pissing of lots of clients apart from the hardcore niche AND spending money on such a foulish thing) I can assure you the executive in charge who authorized it will be fired so fast his head will spin.

PS: And you don't need an MBA to figure this out :P

Thank **** for that!
👍👍👍👍👍
 
No video game car, is worth anything.

It's like....

A coursework essay. It's code end of.

Or is it?

Someone has but time and effort into creating that essay, meaning that it has worth, equal to the time and effort put in.

And it's exactly the same with cars in GT.
 
I'd like to see PD take everyone's X2010 if they are not Lvl 30 or above. Or have a restriction on X2010 so it cannot be traded.
 
I'd like to see PD take everyone's X2010 if they are not Lvl 30 or above. Or have a restriction on X2010 so it cannot be traded.

Why exactly? Just your reasoning that's all :)
 
never know guys. remember they made a patch/code without anybody knowing . when you could send out unlimited cars a day. they might do it again with these clones:dunce:
 
Back