ArATh0rN's Album -- Citroen 2CV & (not against xD) Saleen S7 Update!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arathorn
  • 413 comments
  • 36,778 views
:lol: I'm blind, sorry. I was mistaken with our fiend Ferderbart and his three spokes wheel on Tommy. Cross background is the same of TT´s? I'm beginning to like that scence and its posibilities.

I hope you washed your cars before photo sessions :)

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Sometimes... :lol:

The TT background is.... Sagano?? And the crossfire is in Gion.
 
The M5 pictures are a little dark. I can't see 'em much...
 
i agree with PL, but i like the shots none the less...
 
Arathorn, seems as you are not lossing time... :lol:

Textures always spoils our work, but is part of the process. Details of 3rd pic looks very diffuse and only in static photo-mode could be fixed... We need PS3 power :ouch:

Personally i like first one. In 2nd, many people try to incline the image, creating speed sensation or a directional perception. In Photomode manuals section, are a pdf with many tips about frame fitting. I've already been read it and I advice you to have a look too bacause I think it's one of the best :)

When i had time, i'll try to adjust levels of M5. Only a little touch to make them more brightness. One more time, monitor levels surely vary contrast a lot from ones to other users.

PD. Where is located last photo? I don't remember that back panel :lol:

PD2. Nobody is interested in my modificated Ruf :( :lol: :lol:

PD3. I believe i've broken "worst english wrote" record at this post. Sorry x10 :p

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Kewl, like the M5 ones. So you've noticed that "Autos Action and attraction" sign as well - i thought i was the only one who did - check it out in my gallery.

The only thing wiht the M5 ones are that they're a bit dark, but apart from that, they're gr8!
 
Thank you all!!

I see that pics well, but I recognice they are a bit darky... It's because the combination black car-nurbur, and if I put more brightness, bad textures were seeing too much...

Alex, I haven't words in english to reply you :lol:
 
No words? You said it! Bad textures, but we can't fight with them without Photoshop and many times... isn't enough. I always try to analyze your photos from user skills, and not only texture failures. Some person makes miracles, sometimes you too :lol:

I've edited your last session, only levels. No effects were added, and I hope you like them.

Mmm, ok ok, I won't disturb your thread any more... Its time to open mine :lol: :lol:



Salu2.alexwrc
 
those pics def. needed that...
 
I recon, especially in the last pic, now you can see better the "sunshine" through the trees that I saw on the PS2...
 
Yea, and adjusting the levels is something SOO SIMPLE and look how much difference it makes....photoshop = love...
 
After a little period of holidays, new pics for you entertainment :)

DODGE CHARGER SUPER BEE



MERCEDES E55 AMG

 
Love the second superbee shot. The fourth one could almost pass for a tubbed drag car;)
 
Yea the second charger shot is nice, as is the second merc shot...nice job!
 
Thanks!!
I've been working a bit in the Picture It! modifying contrast, brightness, colour, etc. See it and comment, please!!

Original:
Modified:
 
Execeptional! I love all the pics! Great job man! If you have some spare time feel free to drop by my gallery and have a look around :cheers:
 
Thanks!!
I've been working a bit in the Picture It! modifying contrast, brightness, colour, etc. See it and comment, please!!

Original:
Modifyed:
I like the modded one a lot, anyway please visit my GT4 and PGR3 gallery.
 
Thanks!! I was waiting more comments, it's the first I modify seriously and I want 1 or 2 advices from you... More pics soon!!
 
Did you use a filter? I think filters works fine one, two, ten times but no more.

Angles of Charger are not bad, but you usually crop the scene so near of car obetive... RX7 looks very casual except first one with an interestig reflection.

I'am agree about E class beaty. Second one have a good lighting effect on its body, even without editting 👍 . The tricycle and 300SL also likes me, they are "special" photos.

Waiting for your 3000GT

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Did you use a filter? I think filters works fine one, two, ten times but no more.

Angles of Charger are not bad, but you usually crop the scene so near of car obetive... RX7 looks very casual except first one with an interestig reflection.

I'am agree about E class beaty. Second one have a good lighting effect on its body, even without editting 👍 . The tricycle and 300SL also likes me, they are "special" photos.

Waiting for your 3000GT

Salu2.alexwrc

Not really, what I did was reduce the focus :lol:

I still don't know what you mean with "waiting", my 3000GT pics are here: Page 4

PD: sheron, are you in [ironic mode ON]?? I don't understand your quote...
 
You have an excellent album but many photos are too dark.
 
I didn't know where was 3000's pic. And I don't remember wich was finalist at the Spanish contest... You have better sessions :) Hey, when a new update??

"Ironic mode on"? What is that, it results me familiar... :lol: :lol:

Salu222.alexwrc
 
Let's go by pieces...

alexwrc: I know it isn't my better session, but I like it :cool:. The pic I have been saying is this: http://img372.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img03709ah.jpg :sly:

New update:


Sheron: I already explained what is with the brightness when you don't want to use photoshop. I don't know your experience with photomode, so I'm going to show you what happens when you put too much bright. Zoom in the pic to see it better, and look the door and the wall... :)



Other example:
 
Images 1,2 and 4 of the Mitsi update look really nice, for some reason that car tends to look better when it isn't moving at speed.

Or maybe it's just me!
 
Back