ArATh0rN's Album -- Citroen 2CV & (not against xD) Saleen S7 Update!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arathorn
  • 413 comments
  • 36,778 views
3rd pics looks very crazy! Nice update Ara 👍

Did you wash the car? It seems very opaque. About exposure, in GT4 can't modify contrast really... and your example pics show it. Photos in shadows have many disadvantages in GT4 :(

Keep them coming 👍

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Nice update Arathorn, but I like the 1st shot the most.
 
suave! i like the first and 4th shot! it looks great!
you should try to stay away from angles that make the car look disfigured (the 3rd shot)
 
Thank you all!! :dopey:

Did you wash the car? It seems very opaque.

Hum...:odd: No, not really :lol:

suave! i like the first and 4th shot! it looks great!
you should try to stay away from angles that make the car look disfigured (the 3rd shot)

Thanks, but I like to play with the car's shape and that angles :sly:
 
I thought my gallery had few competition car's pics, so I'll try to fit it :)

Let's start with this:


 
Woh, you are surprising me! Doing that without PS have merit. I like all your angles (Last looks a little standar) but all reflections and color balance are good. In 4th pic... bonet is awesome. I think your update is one of your best.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
OoOoO, I forgot about that car. Very well done, I think I just got some inspiration.
 
What I love best about that car is that it always comes out great in pics. Your choice of Tsukuba wet makes it even better thanks to the reflections off the ground. Great shots.
 
Thank you all!! I thought this was one of my best too, but I prefered you judge by yourself.

I've been playing with MS Picture It! again and that's the result. It's far like the stars of yours, but it's a trial...

-
 
Nice job on the contrast.

The sting ray update got some great angles to it. Awesome job.

Grade: :)
 
Your gallery is getting photoshopped. No no, MS Painted :lol::lol:

Last shot possibly were the best in your last update.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Thank you all!! I thought this was one of my best too, but I prefered you judge by yourself.

I've been playing with MS Picture It! again and that's the result. It's far like ths stars of yours, but it's a try...

I haven't used MS Paint It... But I can tell you that Photoshop is quite fun. I've been using it for over two years and it's amazing the possibilities. I haven't used even 20% of the program, I think and I use it a lot.

That's a nice effect to the pics. Does MS Paint It have more options? Maybe you could just do an "artistic" experiment?
 
I haven't said Paint, I said Picture It!

I have MS Photo Editor too, but it is very basic, only for doing transparencys...

Well, if you are so happy with PS, I'll download it, althought I don't wanna to modify all my pics...
 
Well, if you are so happy with PS, I'll download it, althought I don't wanna to modify all my pics...

Just for the record, you don't download it... you acquire it ;)
 
Oh, I have to pay?? :scared:

Mmm... Now I think Picture It! isn't bad anyway... :lol:
 
Well, more NON PHOTOSHOPED pics.

LOTUS ELISE 72



FORD GT Special Color


 
Wow! The Lotus Elise is great. Those angles are very unique. Good job!
 
Great job Ara! Your progress is noticeable. I like some of your angles, compositions... even seems edited such as that GT40 in W/B. You have got a lot of control on brightness levels in Photomode :)

I was going to update my gallery with Type 72... but you overtook me :grumpy: No problem, I have another sessions to edit before posting Type 72 in mine.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Thanks StReeTz!! Notice the awful brake disc, but the reflections in the Lotus logo and the wheel. Maybe for PS3... :crazy:

Great job Ara! Your progress is noticeable. I like some of your angles, compositions... even seems edited such as that GT40 in W/B. You have got a lot of control on brightness levels in Photomode :)

Salu2.alexwrc

That's why I put "non photoshoped" :lol:

I don't control the brightness so good, the "trick" is choose an appropiated circuit... And I thought that session before doing it đź’ˇ

Anyway, Ford GT is a good car to make photos in any place :)
 
jeez your pics are brilliant!

and i mean this:


thats my background-i love it that much!
 
Nice update. I like the first and last shots.

I just noticed that you are from Madrid. I was there last year (my first time in Europe) and I must say that it is a very beautiful place from what parts I saw. We stayed at the Palace Hotel which was also very nice. I fell in love with Spain and want to visit again sometime soon.
 
Wow, are you some kind of royalty?? :lol: If I was staying at the Palace, I would like any city of the world!! :lol:
Did you like our traffic and ditches?

I'm on the other side, I want to go to Canada... Maybe some day...
 
No, not royalty:D My wife did very well at her job and was rewarded with an all expenses paid trip to Spain. We were in Madrid for 3 and 1/2 days and then went to Sevilla for 4 days. In Sevilla we stayed at the Hotel Alfonso XIII. It was the trip of a lifetime for us:)

We also took a side trip to Toledo while in Madrid and to Jerez while in the southern part of the country. My only complaint was the trip was way too short.

Other than a few people who tried to pick or pockets we found everyone to be friendly:) Well, even the people who tried to pick our pockets were friendly;)

The traffic was a little different than here in Canada. I don't complain about rush hour anymore after being to Madrid:D
 
In 3rd one, you created the original lens flare shot :lol: I'm still thinking that you have a good control of exp, but you need a contrast control. Good update Ara, but I like much more the earlier GT40 update.

Give more soon 👍

Salu2.alexwrc
 
I'm still thinking that you have a good control of exp, but you need a contrast control.

You must know that I NEED a contrast control to do better pics, but GT4 doesn't have it... What I try is to do the best pic possible without using external programs.

I'm very happy with both CZ3 and Chevy updates, they show what I can obtain, but it's difficult to do that in all sessions... I can't explain...:ouch:
 
I'm digging the 3rd shot a lot.
 
Back